It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Couple Decides to Raise 'Genderless' Baby

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Agreed 100% child abuse .

One only need look at there five year old to see what's going on here .

This is one case I would be all for the government to step in . Wonder how the father would feel about being gender neutral if he ever ended up in jail for what he was doing to these children ?

Apparently the father read a book that was wrtten in the 60's called " gender x " and it's that fantasy book that inspired this madness

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

You sound like great parents.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

Home school by these two parents and extreme isolation are not a good thing . One can't isolate a child and teach the poor boy to like to wear pink dresses .

Was pointing out the home school to make the point that these children are isolated from there peers which is a valid point .

Home schooling can be a good thing but not if it's done to isolate as the main goal
edit on 24-5-2011 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
How? How what? Are you asking me to call you a Girl because it really doesnt matter?

Originally posted by JonoEnglish

Originally posted by awareness10
reply to post by mikepopy

It's already been done by a Swedish Couple and who knows who else.
abnormal

Of course, this is harmful, cruel, wrong and a zillion other things. .

How?

2nd

Where did I ask you to call me a girl?

You said it is "harmful, cruel, wrong and a zillion other things"

I asked you how is it.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO

Agreed 100% child abuse .

That is an insult to all the poor kids who suffer real child abuse in this world.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
In other cultures its normal, ok.. But so is clipping a young girl at 7 yrs old 'down there' because of Religious Beliefs which leaves them not only having to deal with more pain than you could possibly imagine but maiming them for life. Let them decide when they're old enough to decide what THEY want for themselves. That should be the end of it.

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
reply to post by RUSSO

These is the kind of "freedom" PTB allow we have.

Great observation.

This is clearly a form of "child abuse", at least for Westerners.

In other cultures of course, it may be considered "normal", like in India, where they have Hijras, and in Tahiti, where the Fa'afafine form a "third gender" (male children raised as girls). They're quite a trip to watch, if you have ever been there, and had one for a waiter (er, waitress). Bizarre to us, but considered totally "normal" in their culture.

It's a crazy world, that's for sure.

JR

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

Sorry please clarify ?

I am insulting abused children by pointing out how a group of children are being abused ?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

This is REAL abuse. Abuse is physical, sexual and emotional, it is all the things that create a damaged core inside. The child that was raised as a girl when a boy became violent, and aggressive and stated acting like a boy, they squashed him/her and in the end, when he/she found out what was going on, suicide and the brother too. It was a horribly dysfunctional family.

Separation anxiety for young children that causes 80% delinquancy in adults is also CORE damage and child abuse.

The list goes and on and on,for children what is REAL abuse and causes REAL lifelong damage.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO

Sorry please clarify ?

I am insulting abused children by pointing out how a group of children are being abused ?

Comparing a child who is not brainwashed into future gender-based consumer habits with a child who gets raped and beat by an alcoholic parent is, indeed, insulting.

The article never even mentioned that the parents would be keeping their child's gender from the child itself. Where is the abuse in that?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Since when are people allowed to perform psych experiments on their kids? Well I suppose it is not much different than the fundamentalist parents, that also keep their kids isolated and brainwashed into an alternate reality....

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Since when are people allowed to perform psych experiments on their kids? Well I suppose it is not much different than the fundamentalist parents, that also keep their kids isolated and brainwashed into an alternate reality....

Telling a child that he or she must act a certain way that correlates with their genitalia sounds more like brainwashing than what you are talking about.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

No you are saying this IS child abuse, when it is not. they aren't trying to change the sex of their child, just let it develop naturally. I the kid was a boy and they were making him wear dresses, then that is another issue. That is mental child abuse.

link   
here is the part that mattered, which is on the thread, but i'll repost for ya,

the second comment being, its harmful, because it is? If my parents had intentionally not treated me as a girl, example, called me a girl, because of obvious reasons i would have been more than angry in my teens, particularily when girls reproductive organ/s start working hello??

link   

Agreed 100% again

The five year old is already showing signs of this abuse , whether the self righteous among us care admit it or not .

link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

The news story says that there is no ambiguity in the child's genitalia. In other words, the baby isn't intersexed. The child is obviously a girl or a boy. The parents are choosing to ignore the physical aspects of the child's sex. I would agree with this parental approach if the child were interesexed, it is probably better to let a child born with ambiguous genitalia to choose later. But this is just wrong. People like this are going to make it harder on those of us who homeschool our children. I can see it now.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Sorry but you are wrong . There is much more to this story then is reported in this article . I live in Toronto and have herd more info then has been posted in the given link , I.e , the poor five year old that they have and how they have been raising him . This is a sad story , if you look deeper into it and not just the 5 o'clock news report as stated in the posted link you will see that there is mental abuse going on .

I stand by my statement , this is abuse and if someone doesn't like my term I really don't care . I feel for these children

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Right, tell that to the utterly confused kid when they get to dating age, and can't get a date. I am sure this will be a huge problem in the future, when they have to enter real life. A parent's job is to prepare them for the world that is out there, not the wrold that they wish was out there.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Hello , that's exactly what they are doing , not to mention isolating the poor kid .

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Once again , there is far more to this story then what is posted in the offered link . The parents are causing long term harm to these children . I have been listening to reports all day as to what these children are like and going through .

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Thankyou, and that is what's wrong with this picture. I homeschooled my children who are now 20 and 22, they are smarter, stronger and more aware with degrees to boot, than if they were tossed into a herd mentality run by strangers. That being said, if your born with a major part guess what everyone, it must mean your either male or female, am i right or am i right? If your old enough to remember what morals are you probably dont come from the generation of Reality Shows. if You are from it, then you're one of the lucky ones who still cares about the delicate state of simply being human, the way we were born, and the way this world operates.

Originally posted by tncryptogal
reply to post by Seekeye2

The news story says that there is no ambiguity in the child's genitalia. In other words, the baby isn't intersexed. The child is obviously a girl or a boy. The parents are choosing to ignore the physical aspects of the child's sex. I would agree with this parental approach if the child were interesexed, it is probably better to let a child born with ambiguous genitalia to choose later. But this is just wrong. People like this are going to make it harder on those of us who homeschool our children. I can see it now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join