It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret retrofitting of the World Trade Center for explosive demolition was very possible.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

No one can show you any evidence of explosives, when everything was shipped out on big trucks and freighters and either sold or buried in the ground never to be dug up again.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

There are thousands of photos of the rubble and wreckage. and hundreds of eyewitnesses, firefighters, steelworkers, etc

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer
reply to post by spy66

There are thousands of photos of the rubble and wreckage. and hundreds of eyewitnesses, firefighters, steelworkers, etc

Yeah that should hold? Photos, eye witnesses and firefighters "great". That completed the whole investigation.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Umm, all the rubble was held at landfills so investigators could go over it, before it was allowed to be sold off.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

You again. Not getting tired of calling people antisemites I see. I dont see how it contributes to the topic or what compelled you to slander him in that way, other than him being a truther.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
all you need to do now is show the evidence of the blasting caps found in the rubble

explosions don't vaporize the caps into oblivion

show me the caps

That is really an unreasonable way of looking at the argument.

If a man is found dead full of bullet holes, would you need to see all the shells to know he was shot?

There is enough evidence in the physics of the collapses, the final outcome of the collapses as viewed in post collapse pics, to come to the logical conclusion that the only way they could have collapsed in the manner they did was if there were an energy acting on them that was not considered by NIST, or anyone else whitewashing the scene for the perpetrators. The WTC missing link.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

Not getting tired of calling people antisemites I see.

Actually, I wasn't.

Cassie, I'm starting to think that you did 9/11 and are coming on ATS each morning to hide your feelings of guilt and to throw suspicion on the Jews.

Maybe I'll start a thread about it.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

Not getting tired of calling people antisemites I see.

Actually, I wasn't.

Cassie, I'm starting to think that you did 9/11 and are coming on ATS each morning to hide your feelings of guilt and to throw suspicion on the Jews.

Maybe I'll start a thread about it.

XD Actually you were. I guess due to your burning rage you are losing track of when you dish out the antisemitism card. Kinda like the tourette syndrome.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Series of pictures of Fresh Kills in Staten Island where debris from WTC was taken to be sorted and sifted

cryptome.info...

www.nysm.nysed.gov...

Are you one the conspiracy loons who keep yapping about how the steel was hauled away to be sold ?

All the debris was taken to Fresh kills to be examined and sorted for human remains and personal effects

Steel pieces from critical sections (impact areas) were put aside for study

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I didnt know about that. I see how they would have liked to keep that a secret.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by wmd_2008

true..
but it wasnt dropped was it?
there wasnt space between for it to develop speed?

It was a solid structure top to bottom.

The FLOORS above the impact point dropped watch the videos go to 1:58 on this video

Look at this image

Well into the collapse upper floors intact!!! SO guess what they dropped!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I didnt know about that. I see how they would have liked to keep that a secret.

What was a secret!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

If you look closer you can see the top dropped but had no effect on the bottom....

The top collapse was an independent event from the collapse of the bottom. The top floors are already being destroyed before the bottom starts to drop. Top and bottom floors are being crushed once the collapse started, the top floors would have been long gone before the bottom floors were. This is why the pancake/progressive collapse hypothesis, rejected by NIST, is physically impossible.

The pic you show is the tilting top of WTC 2 before the collapse of the bottom even started and proves even more that the top collapse did not cause the bottom to collapse. The top was at an angle, and should have continued its angular momentum, but it stopped tilting because the bottom dropped away from it and it had no pivot point anymore, so it drops straight down.

edit on 6/13/2011 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by spy66

Umm, all the rubble was held at landfills so investigators could go over it, before it was allowed to be sold off.

Some steel did go to the dump, but most went down the west side highway ---> ships -----> China.

Several Engineering/Fire-fighting/Architect periodicals complained that this phenomena (which had never happened before, wink wink) needed to be studied.

edit on 17-6-2011 by CodexSinaiticus because: Video link issue

edit on 17-6-2011 by CodexSinaiticus because: spelling

top topics

<< 1   >>

join