It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Challenge

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by adeclerk

You know? It is funny...
You make comments that you cannot substantiate, yet, you apparently feel like you can make them without reservation.
You don't know that nothing is being sprayed.
Aren't you one of those that are asking for evidence? How about you bring some evidence? If you are just looking for truth, let's see how much YOU know.
Tell me, or link me, to some information about PAST atmospheric spraying.
Surely, you know.
Bring it.

Tell me what is legit.

Are you seriously asking me to prove that something doesn't exist when the evidence supports that it is not occurring? Weather modification occurs on small scales, there is, however, no such thing as a "chemtrail".

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Of course it will - and it wil lbe based upon evidence and not baseless assertion.

Got any evidence?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Come on guys!
What PAST atmospheric spraying...commercially or by the military, are you aware of, and tell me HOW MUCH OF IT was approved by the U.S. congress.
Come on experts, I am waiting.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Come on Gaul, you DO know there is documented evidence of spraying.
Don/t play ignorant. You always respond like you know what is going on in the skies.
So, tell me, what is legitimate spraying and what is fiction.
I know you know.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Come on guys!
What PAST atmospheric spraying...commercially or by the military, are you aware of, and tell me HOW MUCH OF IT was approved by the U.S. congress.
Come on experts, I am waiting.

Let's prove a negative, shall we?
Claim: Chemtrails are not real.
1. If chemtrails were real there would be some evidence showing that they existed and weren't just contrails.
2. No evidence exists of any chemtrail being anything but a contrail (not to mention lack of soil samples, airplane modification, mechanic testimony, pilot testimony, chemical company whistle blowers, chemtrail technician testimony, etc).
3. Therefore, we must conclude that chemtrails don't exist.

A little logic won't kill you, but being that you are a man of faith, it probably will just contribute to your cognitive dissonance.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

This is not about stars.
It is really quite simple.
TELL ME ABOUT THE SPRAYING THAT YOU KNOW HAS GONE ON WITHOUT PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE.

If you know what you pretend to know, then you will enlighten the hell out of me.

but, you can't, and you know it. You are a troll.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

SO, you have no clue that spraying has occurred in the past.
Is that true?
Answer the question, don't dodge it.
Answer the question.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Come on Gaul, you DO know there is documented evidence of spraying.

Sure - agricultural, firefighting, coloured smoke trails for airshows.

Don/t play ignorant. You always respond like you know what is going on in the skies. So, tell me, what is legitimate spraying and what is fiction.

Legitimate: agricultural (fertiliser, lime, herbicide, pesticide, seed, perhaps some others I'm not aware of) , firefighting, coloured smoke trails for airshows, aircraft exhausts, contrails, grey wate dumps, engine drains, pressurisation exhausts, fire starting, power line cleaning.....

Fiction: chemtrails

I know you know.

well now you know too and can cease worrying about chemtrails - glad to have helped

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

SO, you have no clue that spraying has occurred in the past.
Is that true?
Answer the question, don't dodge it.
Answer the question.

Have a read, expand your mind. Maybe brush up on some basic science and meteorology. (Remember: persistent contrails aren't new)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Just as I thought.
NO knowledge of past atrocities against the common people of the world. Why am I not surprised?
Clueless.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Stewie, I created this thread to hopefully find some answers, I posted the account of a days observations, and some of my own thoughts, thats all.
I have watched the debate on other threads, sometimes it is very heated. But so far I can see no solid evidence of the chemtrail phenomenon. It seems to me that a lot of people are accepting this theory without any real evidence. We can only use information, reason and our common sense.
For me, I have seen how some people will deny, and that is on both sides of the argument, i know people who will laugh as soon as you mention 'chemtrails', I also know people who will embrace ANYTHING that will fit with their view that there is something going on, this may be acceptable for some but its not enough for others, and you cannot blame some people, like myself, who need to see some solid evidence.

edit on 26-5-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Just as I thought.
NO knowledge of past atrocities against the common people of the world. Why am I not surprised?
Clueless.

Feel free to link me to some previous "chemtrailing", I'll try not to laugh when the article is coming from RENSE.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I'm sure he'll quote he British zinc cadmium sulphide & similar US experiments, deforestation and rain making in Vietnam & the various other stuff from the 50's, 60's & 70's - I could see him setting up for that...

<< 1  2   >>

join