It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Challenge

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

there are many who have come forward and they are discredited as soon as they open there mouths.
Like myself who has been labelled a troll crazy or stupid just because i post my views here is a clear example of what i am talking about but they are out there you've just got to hear what they say and take it on its own merit rather than be swayed by others opinion of him/her after all making up your own mind is the only real freedom we have.
The source of my post on page 1 is no longer with us he was found dead in his car with no suicide note
may god rest his soul
edit on 25-5-2011 by djcarlosa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
ive sat on both sides of the fence on this issue.

i believe both sides have valid points.

but right now im sort of leaning to believe that the phenomenom is more noticeable due to the high levels of air traffic, plus our atmosphere seems changed and more prone to allow the conditions for contrails to persist and spread.

though i have seen some that started fading, showed a cut, and then bloated for a while before setting to the regular pattern. wich imo is exactly how a bottle change in an aerossol...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thanks for the suggestion. If we do this little experiment again then FlightAware would be an excellent tool.

I think for me, sitting and watching aircraft leaving persistent trails, through binoculars, seeing where on the actual jet these trails were coming from(engines) was enough to conclude that IF spraying was going on then it must be conclusions A or B.
My housemate is a bit stumped I must say, his pronouncement that ALL persistent contrails are in fact chemtrails has been slightly dashed, however he contends that it MUST be happening somehow

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

i have used flightradar web site to track flight's i see in the sky leaving persistent contrail's do not show up which in it's self is rather strange i would be very interested in hearing your results

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Reply to post by AnotherYOU

...would look like.

same as spray cans that overflow when full and fade when about to empty.

still, chemtrails or contrails i dont like them.

they block my sun
they have effects on ground temperature
and they are basically ugly.

i know not many care or have even time to look above.
i do.

but chemicals or water vapor, i have a strong dislike for these unnatural ugly clouds that pollute(visually at least) our skies and cityscapes.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

My sentiments exactly.

The debate about 'Con' VS 'Chem' is interesting, but either way there are still persistent trails that ruin an otherwise sunny day, and nobody likes that.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by djcarlosa

Do you have some websites you can direct me to where these people have leaked this information and have been offed? Would love to know where these people worked and in what capacity their involvment with 'chem' trailing was.

Thank you,

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

exotic weapons systems’

107th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 2977

HR 2977 Space Preservation Act of 2001

The term `exotic weapons systems’ includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space

(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or

(III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as–

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

SOURCE Read it for youself

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

ROFL...

Sorry....HR 2977 is a joke. It was a complete goof-up, and slipped in by nutjobs...until it was discovered to be a crackpot Bill, and killed appropriately, according to congressional procedure.

Not surprising, though....that it still gets "floated" out....how sad.

READ: contrailscience.com...

ROFL.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/84b1592fb17c.gif[/atsimg]

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

And i am suppose to believe your little contrail web site

and for sure you know how to attract attention

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

You are *supposed* to use your own mind, and think rationally.....and investigate ALL information....even that information that is contrary to any previously held *beliefs*.

Because, when all the dust settles....the truth (not the lies, or misdirections) is always what you find as a solid surface to stand on........

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowneedtoknow

And i am suppose to believe your little contrail web site

and for sure you know how to attract attention

The contrail website uses science that is based upon evidence and can be independently verified. While the 'chemtrail' sites make daft claims that show an ignorance of science and offer no independently verifiable evidence.

Besides, do you really expect us to believe someone who can't even spell "country" correctly in a JFK quote?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
well we dont know exactly why they are spraying, the truthers claim its for poisoning the people or to modify climate patterns

yeah yeah thats all speculation on why they are doing it since its so secret there is no real info on this

hell maybe they are spraying to repair the ozone layer..

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Welcome to 2004...

How can people look into the important things when some are stuck on BS and lies...

Seriously, this horse has been beaten, rotted away, grown into grass and eaten by another horse and beaten again.

edit on 26/5/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Welcome to 2011.
All pertinent information about what exactly is being sprayed is ignored...why?
Well, perhaps because there are only a few people that are responsible for this atrocity that actually know WHAT is being sprayed, and they aren't talking. Can you blame them?
Look at yourself while you are reading this post. Are YOU even capable of understanding what I write?
I don't mind saying this to the anonymous ATS member. YOU are the reason they can get away with this #. YOU are so preoccupied with trivial crap. YOU are supposed to be smart enough to see through the blinders that YOU KNOW they are throwing up in front of you!!! Or, perhaps, you are just a kid in a candy store called ATS?
HERE, on ATS! I see the same five or six people that harass people on chemtrail threads, and they get a free pass.
Even CHEMTRAIL gets the little red squiggly line underneath it, when you type it, like it is not even a WORD.
If ATS is ever going to be something, and whomever MODS are moderating this comment can pass it on, YOU (Mod) and ATS (Owners/Operators) have to do better. YOU, are either WITH the trolls and perpetuating the status quo, or you STRIVE to find TRUTH.
The status quo SUCKS, and you can lead or ultimately be nothing at all. Just some schmuck with a job..
If you don't understand what I am writing?
join the schmuck club, you will not be alone.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Talk all you want, but your claims are baseless until there is evidence that spraying is occuring. So far it hasn't been observed in soil, water or air tests. Tests that occur every day. I'm sorry you're wrong, but the evidence will never be on your side. It's time to ditch the cognitive dissonance in order to accept facts and evidence, not make absurd claims (based on faith) that the government is spraying chemicals over your head.

Or at least make sure your "antii-chemtrail hat" isn't made out of ALUMINUM foil.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
All pertinent information about what exactly is being sprayed is ignored...why?

Because there is no "pertinent information" that anything is being sprayed.

HERE, on ATS! I see the same five or six people that harass people on chemtrail threads, and they get a free pass.

I presume I'm one of those peole.

The reason "we" get a "free pass" is simple - the stuff we say is proven, it exists, it is the subject of a great deal of study by thousands, maybe millions of people over decades.

It is called science.

Even CHEMTRAIL gets the little red squiggly line underneath it, when you type it, like it is not even a WORD.

What do you mean "like"?

YOU, are either WITH the trolls and perpetuating the status quo, or you STRIVE to find TRUTH.

I'm with the people who have studied the atmosphere, aeronautics, physics and chemistry extensively over decades - even centuries in total, and so have a wealth of verifiable evidence to back up what we see as being true - feel free to join us at any time - you don't even have to actually agree with "us" - you can do it by providing verifiable evidence.

join the schmuck club, you will not be alone.

Indeed you are not.
edit on 26-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyBear
well we dont know exactly why they are spraying,

"We" don't even know that there IS spraying!

edit on 26-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

You know? It is funny...
You make comments that you cannot substantiate, yet, you apparently feel like you can make them without reservation.
You don't know that nothing is being sprayed.
Aren't you one of those that are asking for evidence? How about you bring some evidence? If you are just looking for truth, let's see how much YOU know.
Tell me, or link me, to some information about PAST atmospheric spraying.
Surely, you know.
Bring it.

Tell me what is legit.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Yes, Gaul, YOU are one of those people.
YOU are a sentinel.
But, you see, truth will win, schmucks lose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join