It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my cooking teachers crazy life from cooking for the whitehouse to osama bin ladens family

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
well my school cooking teacher was tellign us about her journey she was raised in panama until the wars started then her family went to america she went to a subprofessional cooking school got hired to cook for the house of Representatives. And also osama bin ladens family. At least to her claim. I found this part very interesting she said when she got this job they blind folded her taking her to there mansion and out of it for security reasons. she said she cooked there for 3 weeks they dident know much English and after her time wa sup they asked how much they owed her she said 3000. The man told her that he was giving her a extra 1000 and thanked her for the wonderful service. Now if her story is true it dosent seem like his family took up in ''hating'' america OH almost foregot she is a older women and this is her whole life so i think she said the osama thing was before 9/11 but i could be wrong
edit on 24-5-2011 by tamenie because: added info

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I'll be scratching my head for eternity

Can you tell us a little more about who she is?
Just something more?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
she was a very strange lady mind you i had her earlier in the year. her name is mrs norman she had all theese jobs but since she got older ended up in a school district in portland oregon she said the journey got sad and she ended up here. And she dident liek tellign people alot about the osama thing so i dident get much of her daylie basis in the house

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This guy my father used to o fishing with claimed he worked for the white house as a cook

Of course we didnt believe him although he did cook exceptionally well.

top topics

join