It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama apparently unaware what year it is!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
whoops

they forgot to tell the clone a couple years have passed from when his induced memories
date back too.

they kill whoever becomes president and replace them with aged clones, they replace the clone often, and the personality resets to the date the subject got his brain wiped, killed and cloned.

rip obama

note: this is as likely as pretty anything else in this site

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
It seems like Obama needs teleprompter even to know what year is it..

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Perhaps it has something to do with the scar on his head? Has he had brain surgery? It would explain why he got the date wrong by three years.

Obama's scar on head

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I don't care if it's Right, Left or something in between. Politicians do so much, and say so much, in a day, that they make these kinds of flubs. Focus on real problems like the Patriot Act or the idiotic War on Drugs, etc, both of which are used to terrify and control the citizenry. In other words, grow up.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by coastalite

He refuses to comment on that one too

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
I am sure a clearcut majority of you input the wrong year on your banking stuff well into March so to attempt to cut Obama down on this means y'all have run out of things to gripe about and are using any sorry excuse to attack him.

Imagine the late night fodder if this had been Bush?

Yes, sometimes it takes me a few months to correctly write down the new year, expecially if I'm in autopilot mode,
but this idiot is three years off.

Maybe it's because he hasn't done anything during his administration to warrant a signature and a valid date, I mean, clearly he is out of practice.
Probably due to all those vacations.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I've been generally ignoring politics since Bush got into office until recently - so I really missed a lot of things that I'm trying to catch up on ...

I heard about this situation today and I thought it was funny, so I googled (sue me)

I came up with this article www.panamalaw.org...

Now I don't agree with half of it - but the video examples given of his mistakes are pretty nutty...(57 states? really?... no... really...) and I did google "Obama apologizes" and the main thing that came up was his apologizing for our ignorance as a country... not for his own?

All I know is this article, at least to me, made GWB look pretty good for a second, and scared the hell out of me by telling me to "get out while I can, I can always come back" - because seriously, for about the last year I've honestly been thinking about getting the hell out while I can.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm just reading the wrong articles, or not enough of them - but we seem to be, as a country, in a really F'd up situation and I can at least admit I'm trying to understand, even if I don't.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by coastalite
Perhaps it has something to do with the scar on his head? Has he had brain surgery? It would explain why he got the date wrong by three years.

Obama's scar on head

This looks to be a well healed scar that is at least 20 yrs old or older that has properly healed and has had hair regrow over the area. Remember in the 1980's he sported an afro and would've required har over the spot in q.

This is not evidence of any recent (10 yrs or less) skull or brain surgery so stop right there.

There has been no reports of him getting into an altercation or any vehicular accident either.
edit on 4-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I seek to contribute my own findings to this event by placing my reply with the original thread that generated the process that led me to my own limited findings.

While many scoffed this event off as jet lag, just an ordinary mistake, no big deal, etc. etc. there were ATS reply's that spawned a thought process and a finding. This reply seeks to add contributory material that stems from the Westminster Abbey guest book incident of May 24, 2011.

I want to mention that it was specifically ATS Users AxlJones and TKDRL who provided the first true conspiratorial remarks and it was TKDRL that said the magic word, "MK-Ultra" that spawned a thought process in me that began my look into what happened at Westminster Abbey that might have caused Obama to sign the guest book incorrectly.

I knew that to study this incident in a true investigative and forensic manner would necessitate viewing as much video of the event that I could find and the many still photographs for clues. After many videos, I found one video that shows the exact brief moments before Obama signs the book incorrectly. It is those brief moments that I took a closer look at and in doing so, I found what I believe to be signs of perhaps mind control, hypnotic suggestion, MK-Ultra activation or any combination thereof. It is I believe the cause of the wrong date signed by Obama.

After taking some time to re-familiarize myself with the latest MK-Ultra program and its many possible advances since the late 1970"s, it was evident to me that Obama signed the guest book incorrectly because his correct response is to acknowledge the mind control programming effort undertaken in broad daylight and in public view by providing a cryptic response coded to those that know that the programming has been received and accepted. This to me explains the date written as 24 May 2008, which provides the correct coded response to the mind control programming change invoked by the agents of the Queen of England.

In the brief moments prior to the date being inked, coded words and multiple hand gesture trigger signals are used as mental triggers to the mind control the subject has already been subjected to and programmed to receive.

I want to add at this juncture that if what we are seeing is in fact some mind control action that it could be also be used to de-activate someone from existing programming. The mind control action could have been used for activating as well as de-activating some programming function.

Once the mind control, hypnosis, MK-Ultra becomes more plausible, it also by its own actions negates the premise that Obama is the anti-Christ or a demon. I do not think that the anti-Christ or a demon would need to be mind controlled in such a blatant manner and therefore in my view it throws anti-Christ and demons out the window for my consideration. It does however raise other questions, but that is best left for some new threads.

Review the video link and pause as necessary. The final moments begin after 1:07 time showing the sequence of events. Placing the brief moment in a video loop will allow you to see where certain hand signals combined with verbal comments being uttered by the code man and the trigger man directly towards Obama as he signs the guest book.

Link to video used for analysis:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Two Screen images showing hand signals in moments prior to signing guest book that in my opinion shows what caused Obama to sign the guest book incorrectly.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/45d0970d01df.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/93d5080b0bfb.gif[/atsimg]

In closing I would state that I realize this material proves nothing to those that would discount it, but to those that seek the plausible possibilities, I hope this material helps to broaden that investigative nature that so many possess by providing some new food for thought into this supposedly benign signing event mistake because after many hours of review, I can accept the possibility that we witnessed Obama being MK-Ultra programed while the world watched.

What comes next is a good question, but who is pulling the strings is what intrigues me. Thanks again and I hope this material added new possibilities to the discussion.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join