It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible found to be mistranslated

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Hey friend, where are you finding the 10 commandments at? So far I've been looking under 'Books' and looks like they only get up to the story of Noah and the Ark.

Can you point me in the right direction? I'm at www.thechronicleproject.org

Thanks.

Edit:
Ah, nevermind. 'Of Interest'.
edit on 5/24/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

The group discovered that each letter is not a letter at all, but a full word, and what was believed to be a word, is actually a sentence like description, which supplies the definition of the word. With this discovery, each word can now be properly defined and the results are astounding.

Come on now just the picture that is showed is kinda scary and then what is said I mean Yes there are some things that may have been translated wrong but not as folks are saying this not a new thing that been brought up it has been going on for years but read this

In 1604 of January James had called the Hampton Court Conference so he could hear things and learn from what was going on and he even pretended to be amiss in church. Dr. John Reynolds which was a Puritan had requested that King James should get to do new translation of the Holy Bible because the translations that were done by Henry the VIII and Edward the VI were corrupt and needed to be redone to be made right. The request was granted and the King was so over joyed by this and in July of 1604 he had assigned 54 men to his translation committee. These men were the best not only in the kingdom but in the entire world at being scholars and linguists. Much of the work from these men that was done on the Bible has formed most of our basis for our linguistic today. One of these men by the name of Dr.Lancelot Andrews had mastered more then 15 different languages. By the time this man was only 6 years of age he had read the entire Bible in Hebrew. No one had ever seen such work or knowledge before nor afterwards. Every language that was needed was knew by these men. How The Bible Came Together These men did not only know the languages of Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek biblical languages but they also knew and was very fluent in the related languages that would shed light on them such as Arabic, Persian, Coptic, Syriac, Latin, Chaldee, Spanish, French, Italian, and Dutch. In 1611 they had finished what they had started and still today is the best selling book of all time and most people takes the King James Version of the Bible to be the final word of our Lord God.

Here is some thing else if the bible is all messed up then how come even with all of the other books of religion out there they all have similarity to them even read the myths of the Greek and the Norse and many other myths and they correspond with the bible.

Now tell me that it does not make sense in what I am saying.

With the men that did this they were smarter beyond any thing and it us hard to believe that they messed up that bad

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I just thought I would add this original Aramaic translation (the language of Jesus) of .....

The Lords Prayer

Our Father, who is throughout the Universe
Let your name be set apart.
Come your kingdom, Let your desire be
As in the Universe, also on the Earth
Give us bread for our necessities this day
And free us from our offenses
As also we have freed our offenders
And do not let us into temptation
But set us free from error
For belongs to you the kingdom, power and song
From ages to ages
Amen

Now you can CLEARLY see the differences in just this very VERY tiny part of the Bible. Now try and imagine what that book might truly say if translated properly?
It would change the face of religion as we know it to say the least.............I guess that is the reason the confusion is coddled.
Walk away from this old book people....find the answers within your own self through meditation.....Meditation is key

edit on 24-5-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
www.thechronicleproject.org...
that is the ten commandments

come on it is crap for real I mean it says the same thing as the ones they are trying to say is all wrong and what they have is like ten times more to it all just to say simple things. I call bs on this whole thing I am sorry if I offend any one or if this gets taken down but

Like I said not all is perfect and the only one that can tell us what this is what that is and be certain that it is right with out a doubt is God and Christ themselves and still there will be those who will say that is not right it is is not this way and so on you get my point

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Queenicess

Definition of 'ulterior motive'

Shouldn't be too difficult to grasp the concept of 'selfish or dishonest intentions'

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Hum. Not to quibble, but...

...could you please point out exactly what significant differences you think you're seeing here? It's effectively the exact same prayer with some different words used.

Please clarify.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by keldas
Researches from Canada claim that the Bible has been grossly mistranslated in the past -

ireport.cnn.com...

That is why I learned the original languages Hebrew/Aramaic and Greek.

Anyone who is knows more than one language knows that word equivalents between languages are not always exact because meaning is affected by cultural nuance and idiom.

When reading any translation you have to take into account what a word/phrase meant within the world of the translator.

The doctrines of some sectarian religions are rooted in the meanings of words whose meaning has drifted with time, so that what the word means when the doctrine was formed varied from what it meant to the original writer, in the time of the translator and what it may mean now.

The problem is not solved by reading the original languages...
...but you can see the changes in nuance...
...and get a better idea of what the original writer meant...
...and the events he was trying to describe.

It is a good idea to consult several translations if you do not have access to the original languages...the translators from any era have wrested with these same issues...and you may get closer to the original intended meaning if you look at different translations.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Thanks for creating a thread on this!! I only had time to add the link to my other Chronicle Project threads!!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Queenicess

It will never be a perfect translation.
For now, this is the best we can get.
Evil lives in the skin.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

More snippets please?
Something is wrong with Adobe :'(

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Quite the different translation from what you'll read in the bible...

Exodus 20....The 10 Commandments

v1 And so to decree the
supreme ones with all the
decrees the supreme one to
declare:
v2 I, ruler of all supreme to
manifest your, to progress to
colonize your that Earth, that
Egypt that house (of) servants.
v3 To not so to become to
your supreme ones behind
upon to face.
v4. To not to proceed to make
to your to carve and all to
proceed to worship to progress
amid celestials those, that above. And to
progress amid the Earth, that
under. And to progress, that
amid water that under to
Earth.
V5 Not to proceed to abstain
to them and not to proceed to
serve those. As so I ruler of
all your supreme one to
respond to, to begin create a
chamber to oversee. To
burden forefather upon sons
upon thirty and upon forty, to
slander to manifest.
v6 And to make to favor to, to
learn, to refuge to manifest
and to, to warn to
manifest...that law to manifest. v7 To not to proceed to
exhaust with name Ruler of all
supreme to manifest your, to,
to puff up.
As so to not so therefore to
mouth ruler of all with, to
progress, so to exhaust with to
draw attention to being to puff
up.
v8 To always remember with
day the Sabbath, to, to set
apart being.
v9 Six to continue length those
to proceed to serve, and done,
to continue all your
employment.
v10 And day "the to marvel",
to split to continue (sabbath)
to ruler of all, your supreme.
To not to proceed to make all to work you and son(s)
your and daughters your to
serve your. And what is in
your care and livestock your.
And poor your, to progress,
inside your gate.
v11 As so, six continuing
length, those to make, ruler of
all with the celestials and with
the Earth. With the water and
with all to progress amid
those. And so before inside
day the to marvel, over as
stated, blessed ruler of all with
day the to split to continue and
so to sanctify being. v12 To take care of with father
your and with mother your to
prolong your length upon the
land to progress, ruler of all
supreme to manifest your, to
give to your.
v13 To not to proceed to
remove support (abandon)
v14 To not to proceed to break
authority vows
v15 To not to proceed to steal
v16 To not to proceed to
answer, amid to fear your,
unto to lie.
v17 Not to proceed to want
house, to fear your
Not to proceed to want wife to and maidservant being and ox
being and wine being and all
to progress to fear you.

Translation from the creators of this site.....

v1 And so the supreme ones decreed all of the decrees and declared:
v2 I, Ruler of all supreme ones who created what you have, the one who progressed
your people by colonizing you in the land of Egypt, that house of service.
v3 Do not seek the council of the supremes behind my back to seek council.
v4 Do not proceed to carve things and then everyone proceed to worship the
improvements (we made) inside of the sky, those that are above.
Nor worship anything we made to progress the Earth that is on the land, or under it.
Nor any improvements in the waters in the land.
v5 You are not to hold fasts for them nor shall you serve them in any way.
As so, I the Ruler of all, am the only one you should respond to as I prepare a place
to oversee you. To burden the lineage of sons thirty and forty years of age who
slander (these ways).
v6 And I deliver kindness to you, by my teachings, to create a refuge and to create a
warning for you through the enacting of this law.
FINISH
v7 Do not exhaust the value of the name Ruler of all, your supreme one, to puff up
your statements. You are not allowed to speak my name to your statements or vows
to try and progress their validity and in doing so make my name worthless.
v8 Always remember the day of rest, as the Sabbath is special.
v9 Six long days you have to serve and work at all your jobs.
v10 The day to marvel (the seventh) is Sabbath to Ruler of all, your supreme. Do
not proceed to make anyone work, not you or your sons or daughters, who serve
you. Nothing that is in your care, not even your livestock shall work. And you are to
make sure that the poor within the city gates are given their needs. (So that they will
not have to beg on this day).
v11 As so in six days were made by Ruler of all, all that draw attention above in the
celestials, and on the Earth, and in the waters. Everything we made to progress the
Earth in those areas. All before the day to marvel as was stated and then Ruler of all
blessed the Sabbath day and held it in highest esteem over the others.
FINISH
Paraphrased English version
The decrees ~yrbdh
c The Chronicle Project 2009
v12 You are to take care of your mother and father (in their old age) to prolong your
length of days over the land progressed, that Ruler of all has given to you.
FINISH
v13 Do not proceed to abandon those who need your support
FINISH
v14 Do not proceed to break authority vows
FINISH
v15 Do not proceed to steal
FINISH
v16 Do not out of fear of the consequences, lie.
FINISH
v17 Do not proceed to want those of your household, your flesh and blood to fear you.
FINISH
Do not want that your wife fears you and your servants and maidservants and oxen and
those of your vineyards and all of your increase to fear you.
FINISH

Paraphrased English version
The decrees ~yrbdh

Wow...

thats pretty much all i have to say....

edit on 24-5-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Well took a while but I made it through all of it, good read and very convincing.

I takes a couple hours of subjective thinking to really understand the text and how the language works but then it is easier than learning french

I am stupified really gonna take a little to process this info, the message remains the same but the source transfigures to something else all together and somewhat not unexpectedly.

On a side note, after digesting this info initially I couldnt help but wonder if this may be part of disclosure, would go along way.

Funny, the more thigns change , the more they stay the same.......eh.

Cheers!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by treespeaker

Im wondering two things right now...

1. What are christians thinking about this information, especially if it proves to be true. It shows the whole religion is a scam. Truely designed to control the populous.

2. With these translations im wondering what the words of Jesus will turn out to be...

I can't wait to read them once its posted

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Ok so help me out here.
So what they did was take each letters meaning from a word and thats what you see?
Is it not the same as taking a Pharaohs name (one word) and translating each glyph?

You could rewrite Egypt's history that way could you not? But when you put glyphs into a cretin pattern it changes everything so that 7 glyphs (7 words) now become one word.

Am i missing something? Is this not the same?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty
Ok so help me out here.
So what they did was take each letters meaning from a word and thats what you see?
Is it not the same as taking a Pharaohs name (one word) and translating each glyph?

You could rewrite Egypt's history that way could you not? But when you put glyphs into a cretin pattern it changes everything so that 7 glyphs (7 words) now become one word.

Am i missing something? Is this not the same?

Read the site man, they explain everything

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I watched the interviews and it sounds to me like thats what they did.
I'm asking if i misunderstood anything about the process .

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Jeez, that's a surprise..
What were these researches paid... 30 pieces of silver

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

Read the research notes....it explains everything.

The hebrew language, was originally believed to have been a combination of other older languages, which evolved
into the hebrew dialect.
The breakthrough in our understanding began with the concept that rather than an evolved language, it might be
exactly as it described itself, the language of God.
It was with this premise in mind, that the chronicle research team approached the language, for several reasons.
1. If hebrew was a mix of older languages around it, then the first five books of Moses, the Torah (as most believe)
are a mere compilation of older legends, collected and handed down through the generations. If so, then as a holy
writing, they hold no more validity then any other legend. Why? Because they contradict the story of their own
creation, which states that they were given to us by God at Mount Horeb.
2. If, Hebrew was as described in the opening statement, given of God, then the rules from other man made
languages, used to interpret the hebrew language, were not applicable. Their use would cause wide spread error in
the translation.
And so the question was posed;
If this truly is the language of higher beings, given to man, should it not show evidence of this?
With this in mind, the team began searching for unified rules, set patterns that would occur in such a language.
The first breakthrough came from Kim, examining the hebrew word to tear up (#5420 in the Strong's Dictionary)
She noticed that the following words in the list, held the same concept of "to tear", but the direction changed when
the third letter changed. So by this, it became apparent that the first two letters carried the main concept of the idea,
and the next letter gave description to the concept. As follows:
-tear up
-tear out
-tear down
-tear off
-tear asunder
-tear away
The team then began to check other words, and found a this same common pattern.
With this in mind, a two word list of what the team believed were the root words, was assembled, to see if a
common pattern for the added letters could be found.
After eighteen month and multiple attempts, a successful list of the 22 letters and their affect on the root words were
assembled.
It was at this time considered that the two letter root words were not words at all, but that each letter was its own
concept.
This was the quantum leap that we had been looking for.
Each letter of the hebrew language, was not a letter after all, but rather a symbol for a word, just as the Egyptians
have (see hebrew glyph table) But, with a stunning difference. The complete language was formed using only 22
glyphs, which by simple combination, could create any idea that one wished to convey.
Interestingly, the first compilation of the work, was completed on the first day of purim 2009
With the list of the 22 glyphs, the team was now able to approach the Book of Genesis, to read what was actually
there for the first time in over 1500 years.
And the first word which as long as any one can remember has read..."In the beginning", became;
To amid - [to perceive - to project] (to envision) - to manifest - to continue...
To envision and then make it manifest, to continue...or
The action of taking something from the mind, written down in continuing order

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JudasIscariot

Ironic comming from Judas himself eh?

edit on 24-5-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JudasIscariot
Jeez, that's a surprise..
What were these researches paid... 30 pieces of silver

Actually, they aren't paid, and they aren't influenced by outside sources.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join