It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DSK is safe, DNA Evidence Can Be Fabricated, Scientists Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I know this was covered on ATS back in November but I thought it would be a good idea to bring it up again. I find it odd that investigators have announced that they have found Strausse-Khans DNA on the victims dress and now this story is making front page news while it didn't make headlines before now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...(originally posted by TrueAmerican)

I'm pretty sure they will try to get DSK aquitted on the basis of this scientific bombshell. Thing is if they succeed, wont we then have to retry the cases of ANYONE that was ever convicted on the basis of DNA evidence.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
That was the first thought that crossed my mind when they have begun to bring the DNA argument as the ultimate proof of his guilt. It only takes one crooked cop and/or secret agent under cover from the Harlem police station to do job imo.Take a sample from the suspect and the rest is done in laboratory...Not as easy as 1,2,3 but still if he was framed by trained people anything is possible.
edit on 24-5-2011 by themaster1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by themaster1

Yeah, but i'm thinking if DSK was being framed this story wouldnt be allowed in the news again.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Anyway, you don't have to fabricate DNA evidence when you can simply lie in the target's sheets !

DNA used as definite proof of a crime with some sort of scientific infallibility and argument from authority is a big deception. The shortcut seems to be if they have found his DNA, he must have raped the victim but we leave DNA behind all day long everywhere we go dropping hair, skin, saliva,...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
So now there is photoshop for DNA. Thanks to computers and editing software audio and video and pictures can all be faked making them worthless as real hard evidence of anything. They are only as good and the people suing them want them to be. And now DNA can be faked as well. It is getting to the point that evidence is for sell. With money you can buy evidence for just about anything now. The world is getting to the point that the word 'evidence" just as well be removed from the text books.

"I want proof. I wanted evidence"
"OK, I will buy you some"
Sending people to jail for things they did not do and getting away with anything just got a whole lot easier.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I suppose DSK is a "one minute man"after all *laughs*. When you think about it he's jumped out of nowhere hidden in the shadows , grabbed the head of the poor maid and jizzed almost immediately (hence the "fluid" found in the maid's collar ??), is that what they're selling us or i'm out of the mark here.

They're trying everything they can but i'm affraid it'll not work for me, sorry folks try harder.

new topics

top topics

join