It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAJOR SPOILER WARNING, Major System Used for Making Miracles (i.e. Levitation and move) in Religious

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

A lot of things can be done while you are asleep you wouldn't believe me if I told you everything I know about that.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Ok so just say a bunch of people are staring at the sun. And you want to make it look like the sun is moving... So somehow you get them to move one eye left while keeping their right eye straight ahead..

How exactly are you going to get them to do that?

Same as one eye pupil dialation compared to the other eye...

Or getting them to be cross-eyed? Please tell me how you do that?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManchurianDisclosure

A lot of things can be done while you are asleep you wouldn't believe me if I told you everything I know about that.

By all means , PLEASE DO!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I wrote this in response to someone's reply in another forum and thought it would be good to post here in regards to how eye movement triggers are programmed:

Programming people's eyes to move in very percise ways is actually super easy though it will take at least a few minuets on 10 separate days.

Eye Movement Programming In Relation To Pavlo's Dog Programming
The idea is that its just like programming, or conditioning, Pavlo's dog to salvinate. With Pavlo's dog, you train the dog to salvinate when you flick on a light switch by giving him a snack to eat which causes him to salvinate, and while he is salvinating you flick on the switch. You repeat this process of getting the dog to salvinate by giving him a snack to eat and then associating this behaviour with the visual trigger, or in psychology called a "Conditioned Stimulus", which can be any sense even sound, smell, or action. After 10 days of doing this to the dog when you flick the light he will salvinate automatically without needing to give him a snack

Eye Movement Programming During Shows or Performances Where People Follow The Show With Their Eyes
In respect to programming, or conditiong, eye movements to be triggered by a visual or sound Conditioned Stimulus, you need merely wave something in front of a person or a crowd and expecting them to follow with their eyes. While their eyes are following the things moving, such as watching a show, parade, or church processing, distinct sounds are associated with particular eyemovements repeatedly. I.E.:
Every time Statue 1 moves from point A to B: Sound Trigger 1 is associated.
Everything Statues 2 and 3 are moved around and then crossed (making eyes cross and produce hallucinations of doubles): Sound Trigger 2 is associated.
Every Time States 4 and 5 are moved around and then statute 4 is moves away from statue 5, while statue does not move (producing eye movements of hallucinatory movements): Sound Trigger 3 is associated.
... etc

After 10 days of assiocating the Sound Triggers with the specific eye movements, they need only lpay the Sound Trigger to cause the irregular eyement, which produces the halluncination effect. I.E. Sound Trigger 2 causing eyes to cross and produce the hallucination of doubles.

Does this help explain how easily it is to do.

Another Way to Program Eye Movement:
Eye movements can also be programmed by also watching a person's eyes and whenever they make a particular movement to associate their own independent eye movements with particular triggers.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
OP,
I tried reading your explanations, i will review them more, and maybe go over your drawings. I'm just getting a little lost in all the words as of right now.

I'm not much into religious bashing, and it is sad that you suffered through a religious occult however
I am interested in the illusions you have mentioned through eye movement.

I just watched program on discovery the The Supernaturalist, an illusionist Dan White who travels to Nepal to seek out a monk who is said to be able to do real magic.
Dan did some pretty cool stuff through out the show, and finally found the monk who levitated and all of it caught on film.
I am intrigued by both what Dan did and then the monk.

So some of your concepts may be pretty close what magicians use in creating illusions?

edit on 14-8-2011 by mysteryskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Using a Stimulus to Control and Change Pupil Sizes Which Can Be Associated With A Sound of Visual Trigger:
The Cusp really nice idea! If you want to make triggers for your pupil diulating trying shinning a light at one of the pupils to make it get smaller. Or try dimming the lights in a room to control how much both pubils grow and expand. Once you have decided how much you want to expand both pupils by controlling light temperature of the room, then use a light to shine on one of the pupils you want to make smaller. The brighter the light the more the pupil will shrink.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I've been thinking how the technique described in this thread could be paired really well with something like a Project Blue Beam scenario. The specific eye arrangements and the seeming movements they produce are really characteristic of UFO movement. Zoom up, down, left, right, in, out, or any combination of those. Especially if the focal target is in the sky with no real reference points.

Could that technique be behind certain UFO reports? There are enough similarities between Fatima and UFO reports that UFO investigators have studied the Fatima incident.

If I ever see a UFO zipping about, I'm covering one eye with my hand just to make sure the movement I'm seeing isn't some sort dissonance between my eyes.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join