It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corsi To File Criminal Charges Against White House Over Obama Birth Certificate

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by userid1

Did you ever notice how Obama treated the Israelis when they visited Washington DC in the past? Rudely ignoring them at will and displaying disrespect.

Have you noticed how he's treating them now? While obviously finding the whole thing distateful, judging from the look on Obama's face, he's granting them as much time as they want and even making public appearances with them.

Mossad knows and probably have the documentation to prove it, and if they know, there are certainly other Intelligence Agencies throughout the world that know and might also have copies of damaging evidence against Obama.

It's called politcal blackmail. Yes, Corsi and other people are aware of what they know too.

Now, you have to ask yourself, do you really want your President to be compromised in this way? Can he be a good leader for the US and the rest of the free world with the 'Sword of Damocles' being held over his head by the foreign powers that know the truth?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Hey Kali - can you please show me one single point that Mr. Corsi makes in his book which isn't valid?
Thanks.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

My friend - it is never a waste of time to protect the Constitution. If you have access to the book you would see, "No federal or state government agency or institution vetted Obama's requirements for office before he became a candidate for the presidency, during his campaign or subsequently." That quote is from the second page of the forward. I wish I could quote more, but I don't want to cause copywrite infringement problems.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Just another empty reach here.

Really?
Have you already read the book?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Don't give up hope. Seems to me, that there once was a time, when
they said the same thing about Richard Nixon before he resigned.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by aptness

Every single lawsuit has failed. But the birthers are too delusional and stupid to read and understand the reasons the courts dismiss their lawsuits.

Wow! Please tell me what you think this lawsuit is based on and why you think it will fail, and just maybe we'll have something to discuss in an intelligent way. Thanks.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Is it possible to scan the best 2 or 3 pages of the book and post it here? 2 or 3 pages of the most criminal parts will do.....
reply to post by bluemirage5

I would love to do that for you, but am not sure about copywrite infringement in doing that. I will see what I can do - ok?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

Of course Mossad knows........they probably have the goodies on just about every leader of every nation; they know how to pull a President or Prime Minister in to line should they try venturing out........Obama is owned and he knows it!

Take a closer look at the photos during the state banquet at the Royal palace........body language was quite clear to all those sitting at the table. Obama works for BRITAIN and the Elites now and he's received a promotion to lapdog. I mean, the Queen was practically ignoring his whole speech and she was not a happy camper to rise and raise her glass to Obama either.

(the banquet was funny actually, you can see Obama & his wife were sooooooo out of their league..........)

edit on 25-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
yes i think so.

is that where the pdf link is ?

No it is not. I just want to be clear that a birther/researcher was asking me how to get a copy of Corsi's book. The humor in that is endless. I do not get a commission from Corsi but Google did a nice job supplying a downloadable version in the first link when I checked just now. You might have to pay for yours though.
edit on 25-5-2011 by Antiquated1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle
Oh, "what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive".

Calling me a liar because you did not get the point of my post?

If you have the book, it is very clear on page 90, that Mr. Corsi is discussing the topic, "Did Obama's Grandmother Say She Was Present at His Birth in Mombasa?" He then goes into great detail on pages 90-92 in reference to a tape recording in which Obama's grandmother does indeed confirm that he was born in Mombasa, Kenya. It is clear on the recording as well that a number of witnesses which Mr. Corsi lists by name were present and have confirmed the account and have even provided affidavits that towards the end of the tape, that there are some people present who were trying to tell her to say that Obama was born in Hawaii. When people get the book they will be able to see this for themselves. The quote you use is at the end of the passage and deliberately taken out of context where Mr. Corsi in all fairness describes how Alex Koppelman, the senior editor on Salon.com's political "War Room" blog, chose to characterize the story - you quoted a description of how Mr. Koppleman protrayed the incident.

I do not care about any of that. My point was that the book is replete with empty pages. I was not addressing the content of pages 90-92 at all, was I?

On discussing the blank pages you failed to mention that they are merely fly-leafs separating Part 1 which is entitled "THE "FIRST BIRTHERS' ATTACK MCCAIN" from the second part which on page 95 is entitled "CRACKS IN THE OBAMA NATIVITY STORY'.

I did not fail to mention why they were blank because I did not care why they were blank. I did not think I needed to point out that the blank pages between the end of one chapter, the title of the next, and the beginning of it were exactly that. I thought that part was obvious. What did you think I was suggesting? I was merely pointing out, that is a lot of nothing right there. Too bad you cannot dispute that. A good 300+ page book does not have dozens of blank pages with page numbers on them.

You have failed in any of your posts so far to clearly address or highlight even one single issue out of the many in Mr. Corsi's book and clearly shown or documented that it was erroneous. If you want to post and try and discredit the book at least please try and do so without making very misleading and deceptive remarks about it. Thanks.

Actually I failed to see any issue in Corsi's book that was backed by a fact and not already debunked in a thread I read on ATS. I even asked several times for someone to point any out I may have missed. I asked for page numbers and everything. All I got in return was an order to go look for myself.

I know why none of you are holding this book up as the proof you all claimed it was going to be. It is as empty as the pages I quoted from cover to cover.

But at least you got to attack my character and argue with a bunch of "not" statements. That must have felt good.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Yes - your right! Of course, you have to remember that in 1961 Kenya was a British colony. Do you think that British Intelligence doesn't have copies of those records. You can bet they know the truth about Soetoro/Obama.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

LOL - I'm sorry, but your posts are about as empty
as those few empty pages you keep staring at.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

LOL - I'm sorry, but your posts are about as empty
as those few empty pages you keep staring at.

Empty personal attack in response?

Typical response to me asking where in this book I should be looking for anything worth giving a thought. So most birthers have not read the book and the two on ATS that have the book cannot find one page with a fact on it. Thank you for vindicating my current beliefs.

So anyway, hypocrite much?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Is it possible to scan the best 2 or 3 pages of the book and post it here? 2 or 3 pages of the most criminal parts will do.....

I would love to do that for you, but am not sure about copywrite infringement in doing that. I will see what I can do - ok?

Just supply the page numbers and I will take care of the rest if you are afraid to do it.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

reply to post by Kali74

Hey Kali - can you please show me one single point that Mr. Corsi makes in his book which isn't valid?
Thanks.

Hey ShakaDoodle - can you please show me one single point that Mr. Corsi makes in his book which is valid?
Thanks.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

reply to post by Misoir

My friend - it is never a waste of time to protect the Constitution. If you have access to the book you would see, "No federal or state government agency or institution vetted Obama's requirements for office before he became a candidate for the presidency, during his campaign or subsequently." That quote is from the second page of the forward. I wish I could quote more, but I don't want to cause copywrite infringement problems.

Did you notice the huge lack of citations in that forward?
I did. I was just wondering if you did as well.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Well, when you have a book to sell.

This kind of action is simply a new approach to advertising.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Hey ShakaDoodle - can you please show me one single point that Mr. Corsi makes in his book which is valid?

This question was nor related to any of your posts. But since you brought the subject up, you have failed to bring up one single point in the book and refute it's validity. You are certainly free to try and do so as you claim to have a copy. In my opinion, Mr. Corsi brings up a lot of very valid points which are well substantiated by him.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Did you notice the huge lack of citations in that forward?

They are included elsewhere in the book. If you really have a copy, you
would of course know that.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

but it would be wise to implement a law which says should you lose the court case that you brought before the courts you pay all the expenses.

We have that law in the Netherlands.

Sucks to miss an appointment though!

Anyways; not this again, yada yada, division, scare tactics, preying on the crossing of ideologies. Next.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join