It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corsi To File Criminal Charges Against White House Over Obama Birth Certificate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

If you believe that all books are rubbish because the author expects to make money from them, that's your choice.

I didn't say that, did I? Some people write very informative books for money, but they have something called PROOF! From one of your previous posts, it's clear that Corsi wasn't able to write such a book.

If you don't find the evidence convincing, that's your decision, but in order to make that decision you have to look at the evidence and evaluate it, but you clearly don't want to.

Yes, I did look at the evidence provided so far. I did so because it would be an awesome sight to see Obama back in Chicago, not in the WH. What you asking me to do is have FAITH that what the mainstream Republicans and birthers say is truth...no, not gonna fall for that! I'm a spiritual man, but not blindly religious.

If you deny any evidence has been put forward, that's a lie.

Never denied that evidence has not been brought forth. I just can't find that it's actually true! That's their problem, not mine.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1
Bush appointees are even in on it now.

of course they are.
they get free hookers with every
visit to Bohemian Grove

And all the coke they can snort.

u need to catch up on ur reading
material

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOUGH3914
not to be rude on the topic but he's a birther and they should lock him up.

so are at least 1 million more people
including myself.

should we ALL be locked up because
of our beliefs ???

what's next ???

does that include me if I also believe
in 1 true God as well ???

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
so are at least 1 million more people including myself. should we ALL be locked up because of our beliefs ???
I don’t think anyone should be locked up for their beliefs, especially if they never act upon them like the birthers.

I do think, however, considering the quality of the material you have been presenting lately, that ATS should have some guidelines about who is allowed to called themselves ATS ‘researchers’ and ‘investigators.’

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness
I do think, however, considering the quality of the material you have been presenting lately, that ATS should have some guidelines about who is allowed to called themselves ATS ‘researchers’ and ‘investigators.’

lol, the attacks never seen to stop.
everyone on this site is a researcher
or investigator else they would not
be here.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

everyone on this site is a researcher
or investigator else they would not
be here.

I guess your 15 months of experience here has proven that to be the case has it?

I was wondering why I ever started coming to this site; thanks for clearing it up.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by userid1

Originally by userid1
When supplied proof to the contrary, birthers either pretend it wasn't said, or include the source to the ever-growing list of "conspirators". (snort - the state of Hawaii - really?)

Originally posted by wcitizen
The corruption in the judiciary system is a very serious obstacle to overcome, and yes, I agree, the Red House (stained with blood) will do everything and anything to kill this.

And the list of conspirators grows...

And the weapon of last resort of the debunkers - sarcasm - continues.

Only when the implausible morphs into the unbelievably ridiculous. BTW - I thought birthers referred to the "race card" as the weapon of last resort? You guys really need to have a conference call or something and get your defensive postures straight - you're confusing to those not of your world.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

everyone on this site is a researcher or investigator
No, they’re not. They can be, if they do actual research and investigation. And making up scenarios and ‘supporting’ it with conjecture is neither.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Corsi and his boy Farrah do nothing but run a website where every article is an advertisement, that should tell you something. Unfortunately, the money they can take from fools, has fired them up to make even more baseless claims. Come on folks, would you read any other site, if every article were nothing more than an advertisement. Yeah I lean left, but if HuffPo, or the Daily Beast did the same thing I would quit reading them too.

Edited to add, find me an article on WND that does not try to sell you something, I have not seen one for a long time.
edit on 5/24/2011 by BubbaJoe because: Because I am going to be called out on this.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Bush appointees are even in on it now.

of course they are.
they get free hookers with every
visit to Bohemian Grove

And all the coke they can snort.

u need to catch up on ur reading
material

Bohemian Grove you say? I am sure you have a dark video from the likes of Alex Jones showing no one famous attending some place in the woods and all but no thanks. You should keep that with your alien DNA because that stuff really does not help and watching all this back patting along with statements like that scare me about the company I am in here.

Let me guess, more reading material with "evidence" that no one can point to or even give a page number for? We have enough of that now.

Am I the only one finding it odd that birthers are not running around like crazy quoting Corsi's book? They are not praising its revelations or even seem to have read it themselves I am starting to think I am the only one on ATS who even has it.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
So other world governments know exactly who Obama really is, along with the US government of course?

In the age of the internet, the age of instant communication.................only governments know this esoteric knowledge? Governments and Corsi of course.

How can this possibly be? I'd better go buy his book and find out!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Am I the only one finding it odd that birthers are not running around like crazy quoting Corsi's book? They are not praising its revelations or even seem to have read it themselves I am starting to think I am the only one on ATS who even has it.

Why do you say that?

You shouldn't be surprised that this is NOT occurring. What is typical these days is what I like to call "Keyword Posting".... yes, it's a term I made up..... but I popularized it many years ago when my sister was approximately 12-13 years old. She had this incredible knack for finding just enough information (a keyword on any particular subject) to make someone think for 20 seconds or so that she had some knowledge of it. Until the 20 seconds threshold had expired, then we all knew she was an idiot.

This has now permeated even the staunchest of ignorance deniers.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

everyone on this site is a researcher or investigator
No, they’re not.

oh yea, ur right
i forgot

there are some who are paid
to come here and spew nonsense.
Those aren't researchers,
they are traitors.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

You should keep that with your alien DNA

geez,
do you gov shills read straight off the
screen. That makes 4 this week who have
brought up the alien DNA attack.

It must be listed as a counter talking point
in your database under my username.

Listen, that is another thread.
If u wanna discuss that topic,
do it over there not here.

shills and trolls,
what would we do
without them?

lmao

ya'll call me birther
I call ya'll shills

the difference ???

I do mine for my country.
You do yours for a paycheck.

I'll leave ya with a quote from a US
Lt. Col from the movie Pearl Harbor

Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle: That's why we're gonna win this war.
There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer.

www.imdb.com...

edit on 5/24/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

oh yea, ur right i forgot there are some who are paid to come here and spew nonsense. Those aren't researchers, they are traitors.

geez, do you gov shills read straight off the screen. That makes 4 this week who have brought up the alien DNA attack.

Just minutes ago you saidthe attacks never seen to stop” in response to my criticism of the quality of your recent threads. But you apparently have no problem with attacks now, attacking and accusing everyone of being a “paid government shill” that calls you out on your claims.

Is there any basis to these accusations you are now making? Or are these just as baseless as the ‘research’ of your threads?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I do mine for my country.
You do yours for a paycheck.

The 20 years I served in the Corps I did for my country.
Mogadishu I did for my country.
Eritrea I did for my country.
Tblisi I did for my country.

What YOU'RE doing, is part of what is turning "your country" into the laughing stock of sovereign nations. They point their fingers, laugh at you, and say "look at these morons, they ELECTED him, now they question WHY they elected him from a PDF? A PDF on the Internet no less?"

Yes, you are doing this for YOUR country....go back (like I just did) and review your posting history.... roughly 70% of all content is dedicated toward denigrating the Obama administration and (since you people love to use the word attack so often) attacking his character personally. With that in mind, it could be argued that YOU TOO have a "paid agenda" with no one to prove otherwise but your word. Unless perhaps maybe you have a long form PDF that could prove you don't have an ulterior agenda?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Is there any basis to these accusations you are now making?

u gotta be joking.

ur tactics can be seen a mile off

the gang bangers all tow the same
talking points

disinfo 101

made famous by the Sunlight Foundation
and Media Matters and funded by George Soros.

Give Soros my regards,
will ya ???

I thought the Sunlight Foundation's
blogger contract was up for bid in the
next few months. Maybe u folks will be
out of a job soon. And then the Blogger Class
of 2011 will start with fresh meat.

Is Ellen still calling the shots over there ???

Yes, I do my research too

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone
The 20 years I served in the Corps I did for my country.
Mogadishu I did for my country.
Eritrea I did for my country.
Tblisi I did for my country.

No, what you did was further
corporate imperialism in 3rd
world countries who push
a US Petro Dollar for the elites.

Not one single entity you quoted
above attacked the US. That makes
you a mercenary for hire.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scoriada
holy cow, someone get a water hose, its filthy in here with koolaid drinkers!

hey the truth hurts
so be it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join