It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corsi To File Criminal Charges Against White House Over Obama Birth Certificate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
When this is all said and done and he is finally cornered. There are going to be an awful lot of people,and media, That are going to look real, real, foolish! If you believe it or not, you should keep an open mind and allow others to question without the name calling or labels!

How can anyone, who has looked at the whole picture, not feel, that something is not right with his whole story! I can't help but say you must be blind, not comprehended it, or very gullible.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

I am open to the idea that Obama is not eligible. But I cannot allow political or personal hacks to sway my opinion through horrible evidence and desperation.

So far it looks as though he supplied the necessary people with the documentation to become president. It's up to the birthers to prove otherwise, but we usually get someone peddling a book deal or making ridiculous claims instead of presenting facts.

I want facts!

How can anyone, who has looked at the whole picture, not feel, that something is not right with his whole story! I can't help but say you must be blind, not comprehended it, or very gullible.

Taking actions based on feeling, politics or assumptions is how we get ourselves in a world of hurt. I refuse to be "blinded" by a movement that yet to produce anything...except book deals and a political movement based on Obama being "different" than us Americans. Thats not how it works.

edit on 24-5-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: add comment and quote

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

i hope he has good lawyers.

and i hope that Bernardine Dohrn is not a "consultant" !!!

good god!

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
When this is all said and done and he is finally cornered. There are going to be an awful lot of people,and media, That are going to look real, real, foolish! If you believe it or not, you should keep an open mind and allow others to question without the name calling or labels!

I can say there's nothing wrong with this story as all we've seen so far are are accusations without verifiable evidence. YouTube video "experts", altered interviews, and childishly poor forgeries of Kenyan Birth Certificates are just some of the evidence that's been put before us with the screaming admonishment (every single time) that THIS is the nail in his coffin. When supplied proof to the contrary, birthers either pretend it wasn't said, or include the source to the ever-growing list of "conspirators". (snort - the state of Hawaii - really?)

Birthers define guillibility.
edit on 24-5-2011 by userid1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Say if this goes to court........

will the case go forward before the presidential elections or will they extend it at the end of his next re-election? If Obama was re-elected and probably will because the Americans are highly likely to vote for him because there's no one else of any substance worthy to run just yet.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It seems to me that most of the posters on this thread have not even watched the video, let alone read the book.

How can anyone claim there is 'no verifiable evidence' - when this guy has put all his evidence in the book and it can all be verified by anyone who wants to take the trouble to do so.

To say you don't find his evidence convincing is one thing, to say it's not verifiable is totally another, and blatantly untrue.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Thank you for this post, xyankee. I also think that when he's finally cornered there will be a lot of things that could unravel as a result.
edit on 24-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

We don't have the book over here yet but I have watched every video and listened to all his radio interviews.....I'm still listening to his latest today with AJ right now as I type.

Will the FBI take this on and move on it? Will the Supreme Court carry the case? You know Obamastan in the White House are going to do whatever it takes to make this go away......thats the scary part.
edit on 24-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I understand why you don't like "book deals" and of the sort, would it be different if the book was not for profit and only payed for the cost of print? Free on the net? The fact is that there are not many avenues one could take to even get the information out there. WND could not even buy ad space on billboards because of the pressure that the ad companies received.

The thing I don't understand is the fact that people know that they are being lied to, and in short being told "we can do as we wish and you will deal with it" if you don't like it too bad but still just accept it. This is my country too and where I come from you don't just lay down.

My final point is that even if you feel there is nothing you can do, people should at least be really Pissed off and voice decent. If enough people cared they could really make it hard for them.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle
According to Mr. Corsi almost every Intelligence Agency of foreign countries throughout the world have investigated the matter of Soetoro/Obama's birth and now know exactly who he really is. They know things that the White House doesn't want the American people finding out about.

Are you honestly suggesting all these other nations "know" Obama is a fraud and the only person they talking to about it is Corsi? Can you please explain to me how this is even remotely possible?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I consider his profit motive to be more telling of his intent and his validity as a source. Yes I've watched the vid and many others.....where's the proof at? I havn't seen it yet!

Oh, I know.....buy the book and I'll bet we'd find out.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness
Great! And when this Corsi suit fails miserably, and it will, the birthers will definitely stop filing lawsuits over this non-issue, right? Right?!

Obviously you have no idea how deep this rabbit hole goes. The preemptive excuses are all ready to go.

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I suspect the Supreme Court will toss it
out as a trivial law suit. But we can only
hope justice is served one day.

Bush appointees are even in on it now.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

We don't have the book over here yet but I have watched every video and listened to all his radio interviews.....I'm still listening to his latest today with AJ right now as I type.

Will the FBI take this on and move on it? Will the Supreme Court carry the case? You know Obamastan in the White House are going to do whatever it takes to make this go away......thats the scary part.
edit on 24-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

The corruption in the judiciary system is a very serious obstacle to overcome, and yes, I agree, the Red House (stained with blood) will do everything and anything to kill this.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

Can I request a favour of you?

Is it possible to scan the best 2 or 3 pages of the book and post it here? 2 or 3 pages of the most criminal parts will do.....

we don't have access to the book yet here in Australia

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

I consider his profit motive to be more telling of his intent and his validity as a source. Yes I've watched the vid and many others.....where's the proof at? I havn't seen it yet!

Oh, I know.....buy the book and I'll bet we'd find out.

You could say that about anyone who writes a book. Disregard and dismiss the content because the author is only out to make a profit. It's not an argument which I subscribe to, personally.
edit on 24-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

We put our "feelings" aside and look at the facts. Is there something wrong with that? I have a feeling that getting on an Airplane is a bad idea but then I look at the facts and realize I was in more danger on my ride to the airport so I get over my "feelings."

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Thats what I'm worried about and if I was Corsi, I'd go find a safe house and stay lost for the next couple of weeks at minimum!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
It seems to me that most of the posters on this thread have not even watched the video, let alone read the book.

How can anyone claim there is 'no verifiable evidence' - when this guy has put all his evidence in the book and it can all be verified by anyone who wants to take the trouble to do so.

To say you don't find his evidence convincing is one thing, to say it's not verifiable is totally another, and blatantly untrue.

I have my book right here. Please direct me to the fist page that has verifiable evidence on it.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Thats what I'm worried about and if I was Corsi, I'd go find a safe house and stay lost for the next couple of weeks at minimum!

Yes, he's putting himself at risk, for sure. Perhaps the fact that he is now so much in the public eye might help him. If he was 'disappeared' now it would look very suspicious indeed. Even more so once he has filed charges.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

reply to post by sheepslayer247

I understand why you don't like "book deals" and of the sort, would it be different if the book was not for profit and only payed for the cost of print? Free on the net? The fact is that there are not many avenues one could take to even get the information out there. WND could not even buy ad space on billboards because of the pressure that the ad companies received.

Blogspot is free.
Godaddy is 5 dollars.
Does he need the five dollars or a webmaster tutor?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join