It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange feeling...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I was watching some of the Netanyahu speech at Congress today, when I started feeling odd. It felt like I was watching The Emporer from Star Wars, when he first formed the Empire.

I'm not even sure how to describe it, it just seemed off to me. Like I was watching something with the feeling of, "this, this right here is where it all starts"

Who knows, maybe I've been spending too much time on ATS, lol.

Hope you're all having a fantastic day.

W.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrath5639
I was watching some of the Netanyahu speech at Congress today, when I started feeling odd. It felt like I was watching The Emporer from Star Wars, when he first formed the Empire.

I'm not even sure how to describe it, it just seemed off to me. Like I was watching something with the feeling of, "this, this right here is where it all starts"

Who knows, maybe I've been spending too much time on ATS, lol.

Hope you're all having a fantastic day.

W.

I noticed the subtle, between the line, indication that they are the chosen nation, etc. It is a fact that the brits and America gave them their own land after WWII as they believed it would harkin in gods kingdom within our lifetimes... sad but true.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrath5639

Heckler yells 'stop Israeli war crimes' during Netanyahu's speech to Congress

Link to story

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrath5639

i know the feeling. I didn't get it from his speech, or any speech. I get it every day when I come here and read that Rachel Corrie deserved to be killed by a bulldozer, and that it's her fault, her parents fault, Gazas fault, and the American's fault, anyone but the Israeli driving the damn thing.

Each time I see a person, who isn't an Israeli, or even jewish, explaining to me that those kids got themselves killed and I shouldn't care, part of me dies

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Interesting way to word that. But yes, it was very strange to watch all the politicians sucking up to him. Somewhere out of all that conflict between Israel and the Arabs is that someone has to be the adult and still nobody wants to step up at all. You always have to give up something to get something and seems like a lot of trouble on the way. This whole speech seems to be more like the Israelis are going to start crap over there and wanted to be reassured they have our support to bail them out as they instigate war with the whole Middle East,, got your underground shelter dug out yet?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
well i definitely didn't like his earthquake reference in the begining of his speech. I think maybe the protester girl that came in was planned. The whole damn thing could have been planned as far as I know.
My mom was with me watching the speech and was pretty much salivating over his words and cheering him more than congress. I almost couldn't stand it. We missed parts of the speech because of political religious arguments taking place lol. Definitely strange though.

join