It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman accused of trying to sell girl's virginity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Woman accused of trying to sell girl's virginity

news .yahoo.com

SALT LAKE CITY – A Salt Lake City woman has been charged with offering her 13-year-old daughter's virginity to a man for $10,000.

The 32-year-old woman was charged Monday in Utah's 3rd District Court with two first-degree felony counts of aggravated sex abuse of a child and two second-degree felony counts of sexual exploitation of a minor.

If convicted, the woman faces a lifetime prison sentence for each first-degree felony and a zero to 15 year sentence for each second-degree felony
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
How appropriate... she tried to sell her kids cherry for 10 grand and now it's gonna cost her a quarter mill to post bail...

so this is another one of those sick, people will do anything for money, stories...

Seems this so called "Mother" took pictures of her kid... in lingerie, bras and panties... then sends them to guys trying to get an offer... from what I read it seems she was trying to negotiate prices... X dollars for oral... 10 grand to do the dirty deed...

All I can say... I hope some big boned Helga type turns mommy into a prison bride...

news .yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 24-5-2011 by DaddyBare because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

She is going to be taking it in the[snip] for free in prison while her daughter sleeps around for free as an adult....Some parents need shot
edit on 24-5-2011 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

How sick is that!
How money hungry do you need to get to sell your own daughter. That a thought like that can even occur; "I need money, I know i just sell my daughters body".
Humankind, a weird bunch indeed.

OnlyLove

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
She is going to be taking it in the A** for free in prison while her daughter sleeps around for free as an adult....Some parents need shot
Uncalled for and inappropriate, but hey, you might get some stars for it.

The negotiated offer and an arrangement to exchange the teen's virginity for money were detailed in a string of text messages which were seen by the woman's boyfriend, who called police, court papers say.

A good man.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Any reasonable chance she's just a typical Mormon and they don't want to say it?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Absolutely disgusting. I hope better things come for the girl. I know my daughter is 9. If her mother were to try something like that they would never find her body. Where is the girl's father?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Good man indeed...
usually in stories like these it's the low life BF behind it all...

Kudos to the gentleman and he is a real Gentleman

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrypToNonymous
Any reasonable chance she's just a typical Mormon and they don't want to say it?

you know that's a bit unfair... I have several Mormon friends... only a very small number of them do the many wives thing... but they do marry off their kids early...once read about one Mormon in trouble for having a 12Yo wife...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Not to say I in any way agree, but is this a sign of the times?

With regards to the TPTB, is this the sort of situation they put certain people in with no other options. Maybe this should be a call to look at these sorts of things and the reason they happen. I am not trying to make excuses, but human nature is human nature and people will do whatever it is they have to do in order to survive in a world(economy) they cannot control.

Should this be a reason to bring the people responsible for destroying our economy front and center.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

She is going to be taking it in the A** for free in prison while her daughter sleeps around for free as an adult....Some parents need shot
Uncalled for and inappropriate, but hey, you might get some stars for it.

The negotiated offer and an arrangement to exchange the teen's virginity for money were detailed in a string of text messages which were seen by the woman's boyfriend, who called police, court papers say.

A good man.

You want to know what is inappropriate?? A MOTHER selling her daughter for money!! That is what is inappropriate and it needs said.....I assume I am talking to reasonable adults some time and not children...Sorry for assuming you are an adult!! If my wife would ever contemplate anything having to do with our children that way, I would boot her A** to the curb!!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Both the mother and the daughter disgust me. The daughter agreed to this but later changed her mind.

Ah yes, I can see it now pregnant at 16. If she was more than willing to do it, then who's to say she wont do it in high school? Charge her classmates a certain amount just to give oral or go all the way.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Maybe he is a good man, or maybe he just got outbid, or had plans of his own once she hit 15.

I had a girl that worked for me that was abused by a stepfather for years, but no rape. Then, he found out she had lost her virginity, and he was so jealous that her abuse got 1000x times worse and the daily rapes began.

Apparently he had his eye on that virginity and was only waiting for some arbitrary point where he would take it, but some boy beat him to the punch.

It is indeed a sick world we live in.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
You know, in some areas, weather is States or Provinces or Countries, a person is required to have a license to own a pet dog and or cat but in these same places, any ol' bitch can spread' em and pop them out!!!!

[SNIP]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 5/24/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/24/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I know this is a wee bit off topic but it reminded me immediately of the story of Lot from genesis, when he offers his virgin daughters to the angry crowd that planned on raping the men in his house. He even tells them they can do what they will with them.

Anyway this is pretty sick. Not only is it sick but it also shows how stupid the Mom was. As if she wasn't going to get caught doing something this creepy. The only men interested would be pedophiles anyway, well and teenagers but how many teenagers have ten grand to spend?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Fox Molder

For gods sake don't drop her in the Gulf...
already got enough pollution thanks to the spill... this woman would increase the dead zones there...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrypToNonymous

Very low class statement and completely uncalled for. I am "Mormon" this is as unacceptable
for me and anyone of my religion as it is for you.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

while her daughter sleeps around for free

a 13 yr old girl.
This was the first thought you had, and you just couldn't wait to share it, could ya?

You want to know what is inappropriate?? A MOTHER selling her daughter for money!! That is what is inappropriate and it needs said.....I assume I am talking to reasonable adults some time and not children...Sorry for assuming you are an adult!! If my wife would ever contemplate anything having to do with our children that way, I would boot her A** to the curb!!

Go ahead and try to twist your own sick demented comments back on me all you want. It is written right there in plain view, clear as day. You typed it, not me.

reply to post by getreadyalready

Don't waste any time jumping to conclusions.
You want me to round up the boys for the lynch mob, or have they already been notified??

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

while her daughter sleeps around for free

a 13 yr old girl.
This was the first thought you had, and you just couldn't wait to share it, could ya?

Go ahead and try to twist your own sick demented comments back on me all you want. It is written right there in plain view, clear as day. You typed it, not me.

reply to post by getreadyalready

Don't waste any time jumping to conclusions.
You want me to round up the boys for the lynch mob, or have they already been notified??

SLEEPS AROUND FREE AS AN ADULT I SAID!!!! WHICH MEANS WHEN SHE GROWS UP TO BE AN ADULT....NOT NOW!!!! READ PLEASE BEFORE BASHING.....READ...YOU KNOW, TOP TO BOTTOM LEFT TO RIGHT, A GROUP OF WORDS TOGETHER MAKE A SENTENCE!!! DON'T TAKE THE PIECE YOU WANT TO BASH AND TURN IT AROUND YOU SICK PERSON!!!!
edit on 5/24/2011 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Now now... A little decorum please...
this one is a heated topic one that brings up a lot of emotions from all of us...

Still let's try to be adult about this... Talking opening and honestly about subjects like this is the best way to prevent them in the future...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join