It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Please?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
meditation is step one, but dont try AP after.

you should start by inducing lucid dreams.

as LD's are the training ground for AP.

you seem to be able to focus and project, but seems you still havent found the controls on your energetic vessel.

baby steps is the key.

good luck

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

I'll try focusing on my intent more tonight. About 4 months i have been meditating for now, first time I tried it I could easily get into a trance, it was like lightning took over my body. Now im sorta used to the feeling and dont feel it as much, what could this be? Is this normal?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
meditation is step one, but dont try AP after.

you should start by inducing lucid dreams.

as LD's are the training ground for AP.

you seem to be able to focus and project, but seems you still havent found the controls on your energetic vessel.

baby steps is the key.

good luck

How do I do the Lucid Dream thing? I've seen it on the net but I don't understand it. Could you explain it please?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BenWoodsYcc

ts because your past experience is creating expectations, so instead of feeling the flow, you expect a certain feeling which ends the state of mind your trying to get to.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

So if I forget what i felt, I should feel it working more this time?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The kind of astral projection that involves a transferrence to physical space (i.e. being able to see your own body) can be difficult, and can also be dangerous if your astral body is not completley developed, or is only partially energised. I recommend that you start with "inner projection" - there is a realm that exists within your mind, it is a pure place where only "you" exist. Many call it "lucid dreaming" however, more accuratley, you are exploring your own imagination. Basically, when you are in the partially astral state, imagine being in the place of your dreams, and focus your eyes inwards, you will basically be projecting on the mental plane, which is a higher plane of vibration than the astral, and you will not have to leave your physical body.

If you earnestly desire to astrally project, and are having trouble in "separating" then you are probably trying to project at a density that is too solid for your current level of experience. Basically, when partially in the astral, try to connect to the meditative state, basically, meditate whilst in the astral, and your higher astral body will project itself, you will usually find yourself instantaneously floating above your body, for example, if you meditate and imagine yourself levitating, then your higher density astral body will be levitating above your real body. Generally, it is safer to project at the higher densities, although projecting at lower densities allows you to peer into the world of etheric organisms and entities.

Exercise:

It is important to develop your imagination first and foremost. Try to imagine an object, for example, there is a tumbler on my desk, I can pick up the tumbler and observe it, its edges, it details, its relative dimensions, even its texture, and of course its colour and reflections. Now, I can imagine that the tumbler is inside my mind, I can project the tumbler into my consciousness, and like a computer model, I can observe the tumbler from different angles. When you master this, you can imagine your room, the details, the objects, and when you imagine, imagine your room inside your mind. When you train the ability, over time, you will be able to imagine yourself walking in your room, and over time, when you are about to fall asleep, you can imagine until your consciousness transfers directly to the mental plane. From that point on, you will be in your own imagination, and from that point, you can basically do anything that you can imagine, and from a first-person perspective. The possibilities are basically limitless, for example - pro's can basically leave a book next to thier bed, and mentally project inside the book, and become a character in the story that they read. Others can even miniaturise themselves, and can be exploring a vast cave network that exists within the small crystal that they left on thier bedside table.

In terms of actual projection (i.e. "stepping out"), there are basically two planes that you can explore - one is the pure physical/astral, and it will resemble the real world to a strong degree, where you can have a strong degree of control and memory of your experiences, and the second is the more general mental/astral, where you will be exploring, essentially, the realm of the "afterlife" for lower density souls. Its difficult to explain, but to really enter that world, you have to relinquish a degree of "free will", and although you will not have as much control, you will be in a much more interesting domain. Such domains involve a connection to a collective consciousness or construct, and usually it requires a connection to various "guides", however, as a general rule, you can tune in your imagination to your emotional state, and if you tune into the pure parts of your being, you will connect to higher realms of imagination, akin to the "alice in wonderland" experience.

If you have a pet, you can try to connect to his or her mind, usually they have the most interesting minds to explore, and have a strong connection to the realms of the animal kingdom, that are the most beautiful and natural.
edit on 25-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Reply to post by BenWoodsYcc

you have to program your mind to be aware its dreaming, recognize patterns and induce consciouness.

its up to you to tell yourself to go lucid, a dream journal helps since you record thing you may recognize later, another commo technique is during the day aknowledging you are awake, so much that it becomes normal to ask, you will do it in dreams and will realize you are not awake.

think enough about it. and it will come.

will and intent

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Sort of, its about forgetting your body. detaching the mind.. but look at the other posts by others too, they have some very good points
like the one from SystemResistor
very informative

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

I'll try doing both of these tonight, It's just hard trying to forget I can feel my quilt.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Will do mate, thanks.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

Will do mate, I read somewhere if I write a symbol on my hand itl remind me through the day to keep asking if I am awake.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I notice in your OP that you talk about the way it Felt so I would concentrate on the sense of touch in my imagery used for deepening the trance and for the intent. For instance I notice you mention feeling the bed imagine how your body would feel if you couldn't feel the bed beneath you extrapolate that into imagining how/what you would feel for whatever you want to happen. Repetition is key

edit on 5/25/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by iforget

Yeah I tried something like that before, at the top of 10 cold concrete stairs I would imagine myself going down them, at the end would be a tunnel in which i would enter and when I reached it I would be in my trace. This is really what opened the window for me.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

If you reach a road block just imagine what it would feel like if the problem wasnt there or you could go beyond it. If you dont think you can imagine what it would feel like if you could.
it helps if you imagine that next time it will be easier that you are getting better at it...
edit on 5/25/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

Thanks mate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join