It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Boy Who Cried Wolf"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
Love is more important than the Bible, because the Bible does not decide love for people.

The Bible is a gift, a tool, knowledge that we might better believe!

True faith is aside from the Bible.

That is Period IMHO a saying or mindset that would solve a lot of the worlds problems make much more abundance, peace , joy, health worldwide, and if taken on board by christianity 1500 years ago would have saved countless millions of lives.

Thank you so much. F+ * for all your post's

I Wish that every christain would put that over their altars on their fridges and know it as well as their Bible.

The world would truly be a better place, oh and by the way for the christains to when they died
might actually get to their heaven, a larger proportion would anyhow.

Love

Elf
edit on 24-5-2011 by MischeviousElf because: spell

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Thank you very much. The Bible makes this point in itself, as well, so credit where credit is due friend.

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away."

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 New International Version

Easily saying that love is the most powerful, lasts forever, and that even the knowledge contained within the Bible itself shall pass away.

And this is the measure by which we choose our shepherds! LOVE, not knowledge. Love will automatically make the shepherd learn what he needs to do his job... but knowledge cannot cause true love. It simply is.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

But this has already caused many people lose their money, waste their time, and emotional distress (health risk); it's not a simple preparation-fire drill kinda stuff.
I'm prepared for zombicalypse, fallout scenarios, possibly anything and everything.........but do I make a big fuss about it.....and disturb people emotionally and above all make a fool out of each and everyone them...NO.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I am not wrong about what happened in the garden of Eden. 1st, Eve told a lie on God to the Serpent (who actually was God's pet and put there to watch and test them) The Lie Eve told the Serpent was God also said "and shall not Touch the Tree or we will die"....God never said anything about Touching the Tree as Serpents do naturally. So the Angel Satan disguised as a Serpent brought Light to this fact since Eve could see the serpent touching the tree, Hear the serpent talking to her and by the information she knew the Serpent should have been dead, but it wasnt. As such it beguilded, bewildered and bewitched her in thinking the fruit was GOOD. Good And Evil are a Pear, Pair and Pare cause Pears also had ears to hear what God said. This is the reason Jesus Christ himself said; Either make the fruit Good Or make It Corrupt which was His way of letting you know; what I said above is True.

2) This lie was told before Eve actually sinned, and Eve thought to herself; and Prayed that she wanted to be Wise as God. She was obviously hungry to know what GOD said or Not. Just like the fruit on the tree and People what looks Good on the Outside only disquised the Evil inside of the Fruit, and Us and we all are given the choice to Obey GOD or Not.

3) So the Facts show Eve Got too much information and was deceived by her own husband. What came out of GODs mouth was Pure - Dont Eat was then corrupted by Adam who told Eve God also said; "And Dont Touch The Tree:. Adam was a wimp and a lot like most men who ignore their responsibilities and ignore their wives questions in her mind.

4) It was a Good thing Eve prayed; before she had her 1st Break Fast huh? This is the reason Adam Died, but Eve is still Alive. Job told us to say unto our Father, Thou Art Corruption, to to the worm or snake; thou art my Mother and Sister, because the Serpent, Eve, and Mothers are all of the Female Gender. Eve is the Mother of All Living and it was Eve that people saw at the Historical Miracle known as Lady of Fatima, not the Virgin Mary.

5) When God asked Adam if He ate of the tree or not He Blamed GOD for giving Him Eve in the 1st place and every since then Men have blamed Eve for getting him kicked out of the Garden when like I said; It was Adam's fault for Adding to the Word of GOD.

6) Every since then Man has Ruled over Women when in the beginning it was given to them both; when GOD said in Gen. 1:26 "Let us make man in our own image, after or likeness and let them have dominion.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 1MrsJesusChrist

There are many stories of "The Garden of Eden".

I believe the Sumerian's even told a version of this story.

I have never quite heard it the way you just described.

"Lillith" was the first woman in some stories.

I was not there. I think the message is getting kind of twisted.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

even if that version of the story is true, the whole point is still
that the problem is that people should take responsibility for their actions!

eve was kicked out of the garden too. and now
you're making excuses for her in an attempt to belittle males.

you should know that all people have transgressed.

but your story is just a design to cause people to focus on the
unnecessary negativity instead of learning to be good!

so... you are a wolf. on topic or leave.
edit on 5/25/2011 by TarzanBeta because: because people should learn to be good or godlike, but not god. lol

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Unfortuantley all the wolves are wearing crosses around their necks... standing at the frount of the church shoveling crap into the mouths of the morons who dontate money.

The atheists have been saying this scince the beginning of time... and havent been wrong yet...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85

But this has already caused many people lose their money, waste their time, and emotional distress (health risk); it's not a simple preparation-fire drill kinda stuff.
I'm prepared for zombicalypse, fallout scenarios, possibly anything and everything.........but do I make a big fuss about it.....and disturb people emotionally and above all make a fool out of each and everyone them...NO.

to be frank, people are better than sheep in that they should know better.

if people sought the truth instead of lazily believing whatever is handed to them,
then there really wouldn't be a need for shepherds. but since there is a need,

people must speak the truth, even in the face of evil!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

Unfortuantley all the wolves are wearing crosses around their necks... standing at the frount of the church shoveling crap into the mouths of the morons who dontate money.

The atheists have been saying this scince the beginning of time... and havent been wrong yet...

wolves come in many breeds... and one who willingly puts their head into the mouth
of a prophet before knowing upon which flesh he dines is unwise.

but even more unwise is the one who assumes that a few muslim extremists make 2 billion muslims suicide bombers.

or in other words, judge each individual according to their own works.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I am not making excuses, just telling you the truth according to the Book. Although you probably never heard this excuse before, you seem to be unable to understand the significant of the reason why the Bible says; Adam knowingly sinned; but Eve was Deceived. Yes the were both kicked out of the garden, but only the Woman has suffered in silence, because Men given the rule and assigned to teach; Never Mention this Crutial Fact. You then asked am I that wolf; and my answer is Yes but now Ive been transformed from a Liar into the Spirit of Truth Jesus Christ promised would be sent. Well the bible also says the Truth shall set you free, but that's only if you can Handle the Truth.

Peace out

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I can handle the truth sister.

so quote the passage of the bible that says eve was
deceived and adam knowingly sinned so that all may know
that you are not a wolf.

I only ask that you continue with your argument because this is a good example
of what a bad shepherd is.

new topics