It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazis tried to train dogs to talk, read and spell to win WW2

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Nazis were probably on to something...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I don't think it's BS.
Outlandish ? Sure
Impossible ? No
"The author used "understanding of new commands" and "obey first command" as his standards of intelligence. He surveyed dog trainers and compiled this list of dog intelligence. While this method of ordering dog intelligence is acceptable for training and working with dogs, it does not apply to the genetic intelligence which can be measured by ingenuity and understanding of common situations.[5] The drawback of this rating scale, by the author's own admission, is that it is heavily weighted towards obedience related behavioural traits (e.g. working or guard dogs), rather than understanding or creativity (e.g. hunting dogs)."
en.wikipedia.org...
The intelligence of dogs is hard to measure let alone say they are NOT intellegent enough to speak or know things:
Mishka, a Siberian husky is able to pronounce many words, the extent of how she uses them, either mimick or knowingly is unknown.
www.youtube.com...

And so NOT BS!

I think that everyone is actually taking a 'Well Nazi's are bad.. So.. this is bad!'
Point of view with this.

Let's take brief look at this.

Nazi's invented a lot of things! Things YOU take for granted. Things like the jet engine, missiles, submarines, Fanta, the sex doll, radar, Some of the best rifles and firearm mechanisms, and much more. I think even the microwave is in there, space travel, automobile, K-9 schutzhund, etc etc etc but those I wont be quoted on.

10 things the Nazi's did right:
banned vivisection
animal conservation
Anti-smoking
welfare
cars
autobahn
rocketry
film
fashion
medicine
- listverse.com...

"The problem is that it's still politically incorrect to credit Hitler with doing ANYTHING good - as soon as you suggest it, you're labelled a Nazi-lover.
Recently, the pop-singer Brian Ferry got into hot water for saying that Nazi iconography was stunning - although all he said was: 'the Nazis knew how to put themselves in the limelight... Leni Riefenstahl's movies, Albert Speer's buildings, the mass parades and the flags - just amazing. Really beautiful'."
- www.schoolhistory.co.uk...

And much more that's either stolen or speculated.
Even after the war is over they are villianated and persecuted for the 'worst crimes in human history', If anyone knows anything about history, these couldn't possibly be the worst crimes.
For example: The Stalinist purges in Russia killed over 30 million people..

(Even if they shoved 6 million jews into ovens, which there is also considerable evidence against. Look it up, use google, cause if I make a post about it ya'll will just ban me for being a racist. A table crumb for you: uk.answers.yahoo.com... )
www.rense.com...
www.sciforums.com...

www.eutimes.net...

And after ALL THAT. You have to remember how many things were invented by GERMAN people. (Sacred Beer recipe I might add
) AND the german scientists displaced after WW2. Also the American population was largely german before and during WW2, and it is often called the 'brother's war' to those in the know.

This is why I largely lurk. I'm not saying I know more than anyone else, but you guys don't know # about the Germans apparently to just call BS without any investigating. I know I saw one of more members say the German's were dumb.. I am German, so thanks for that racial slur. ATS is becoming so mainstream ='( And you know what that means sheeple. Er I mean people.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Well, if you believe that Germans ripped off arms of Jewish babies and try to attach it to their strenum then I believe this.

If you think I am sarcastic, then you are wrong, this is what scientist did.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Perfectly plausible that something like this would at least be attempted. Setting aside any canine affectations Hitler developed in his early years, what we're talking about is a mammoth military industrial complex, led by intelligent but bent and twisted people.
Bureaucracies can get in the way of innovation, experimentation and new ideas, but they can also foster them.
Imagine if in the middle of trying to figure out how to build, transport and maintain thousands of Tiger tanks, someone approaches a high-ranking Nazi defense official with an idea for utilizing dogs as scouts or weapons. The headcount needed: 20. The budget: a hundred thousand Deutschemarks. That official is probably going to either say, "leave my office with your silly request" or "OK, approved" so he can go on to his real work.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
My old dog used to say "I want one", "Mummy" & "sausages".
He also did a cracking impression of the horn of a warship. Perhaps the nazi's wanted dogs in little rowing boats doing the whoop whoop whoop pretending to be all those destroyers they actually didn't have.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
HOAX ALERT

dog can barely talks
just imitating their master for only a few words
but dont know what they mean
edit on 6/24/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Thank you that was interesting, not sure I believe one "speculated on religion" cause religion is such a human concern or that one "wanted to join the military cause it didn't like the French" again more of a human idea

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
well everyone knows animals can hear everythings thoughts all the time just like as if they were talking really loud. everyone knows thats how they learn a language

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I never realized how much Hitler and the villian in "Up" had in common...

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join