It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange mistake Obama just made.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

This list is events that happened on May 24, 2008 not 2011.
I havent looked to see if there is any major increase in gas prices for today, but maybe this an indicator of what is ahead.
Issues with Pakistan is increasing
Bodies are being found regularly on a stretch of New York
Gas prices have steadly increased over the beginning of this year (it has gone down, but only due to speculation)

Just trying to see if there is any possible point of this not being a mistake, but a sign of what may be ahead.
edit on 24-5-2011 by LAMudd because: Wrong poster

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

The last visitor to sign the VIP log for Buckingham Palace was probably in 2008. Obama was just carrying the same date down.
edit on 24-5-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
For a President to sign and date things it's pretty significant, for it to be a royal screw up, pun intended, it's even more significant.

Maybe it has to do with the brainwashing.

Maybe the reptilian taking over the body sometimes loses control to the old host, and the host is trying to tell us something.

Maybe we are headed for another crash like 2008 and it's a sign.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It could just be a mistake. I think you guys are reading to much into this. I still write down 2010 all the time. He probably wishes it was 2008 though.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Illuminati Controllers - your robot is malfunctioning! Time to get him into the shop for a manchurian programming update! he's also seemed a little stiff lately. Might need some oil, too....

Seriously, though. If not corrected, this will confuse the poop out of future historians (unless they come across this archived post!)
edit on 24-5-2011 by louieprima because: added a bit

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
It's wishful thinking.

2008 was the year that he was bathed in adulation and praise by the world for no discernible reason.

You can't blame the man for wanting to turn the clock back.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LAMudd

Thats exactly what I thought......2008 and not 2011. Since I asked, I did some checking and there is no substantial fuel increase in Indonesia since then.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Perhaps a Haitian Voodoo priestess is in 99.99% control?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
sandesh, IMO you should request this be moved to General Conpsiracies or Political Madness...this is more than "chit-chat" material!

My immediate thoughts are either

A) Manchurian candidate, programming totally falling apart!

B) He has no clue what year it is

C) The Guiness got to him

D) He's screwing with Conspiracy Theorists!!! (maybe he's smarter than we thought)

E) Intentional re-write misguiding history

Don't tell me that he just forgot or made a mistake!!!

2008 ????

Like another poster said, 2010 I could see....

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I dunno guys. O_bama probably signs and dates a million things a day. I can't imagine him making that big of a mistake, unless his mind was totally focused on something else. I have lost the 2010 habit already and I don't fill out much paperwork, he has probably written the date this year 500 more times than I have had to.

Although, the man does have alot on his plate....maybe stress...?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I wouldn't read too much into it to be honest.

My first thoughts are that he started his journey early in the morning GMT, business hours are 9am I'm not entirely sure where he was at 9am but that would make it around 3am US time right? Maybe he is just severely jet lagged, excited, nervous and stressed at the same time.

I've signed things with the wrong date so many times before.

Good find though, I wonder why Sky News didn't pick up on that? Super Injunction perhaps? Lol!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Just my opinion, but this is one more in a long line of signs of disappointment at the ineptitude of this guy.

Why is he still in Europe anyway.

As soon as the warnings were given in Joplin, Mo. he should have gone there immediately and either diverted the storm around the city or stopped it before it could have done any damage.

I know there are many out there who will agree with me on this; aren't there?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
No wonder the rapture didn't happen this weekend. Obama reset us to 2008 so we have 3 years to go!!!!!!!

Someone better call Harold and give him the heads up.

doubt me - look at the Gas prices - they are the same as 2008

edit on 24-5-2011 by EssenceOfSilence because: added comment

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Sometimes a mistake is just a mistake.
Human beings are known for making them. Obama also said something about 57 states, but that was a mistake, too.

Sometimes I write the wrong date and I've been known to say fifty instead of forty. But there's nothing odd or nefarious about it.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
If he cannot even remember the year, what hope is there for the nuclear launch codes that help guarantee our nations safety?

Let's hope he remembers those.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

Well i'd say that it could be a ploy to cause more confusion

There's a hidden agenda about something almost nobody noticed.. or it was a simple mistake. Which is most plausible? Hmm, I choose the latter.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Cool. Obama thinks its 2008 and there is 57 states in america and you call bush dumb

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

How can you think writing 2008 is a simple mistake? We all screw up dates sometimes but 2011 to 2008??

It's not like he wrote 5/24/8 either he wrote it out- 2 0 0 8.

He did this on purpose, how can there be any other explanation?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

One of the busiest men on earth is allowed to make a mistake from time to time...

I hardly think there is anything sinister, or even interesting, behind this.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
We just had the press release coming from the royal palace......

did anyone see the body language?

Obama is obviously the patsy for the NWO, the body language of the Royals and Brits differed to that of Obama and his wife. It was very clear whats going on and Obama did'nt pick up on it.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Can someone see what I see???
edit on 24-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join