It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Earthquake predictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

The black dots are where there have been earthquakes recently. The map is of the 'ring of fire' - an area of high tectonic acticity due to plate margins. Recently the earthquakes have gone round in a circle (just three of them) but because earthquakes are the plates slipping it is like pulling a zip. The zip is stuck, a sudden release of pressure causes the zip to go up but then sometimes it gets stuck again.

In earthquake form the release of pressure results in an earthquake and it is not unheard of, of earthquakes traveling like this on fault lines. Also places like SF are well overdue for a large earthquake. Soon we could see an earthquake near my 1st white dot at the top representing a predicted earthquake and then it is highly possible the next two will happen.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sandesh

I agree...there will be earthquakes in the future.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
i also predict there will be more earthquakes along the ring of fire.....

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Well, since we are making predictions....I predict that there will be a 7+ magnitude earthquake in the next 48 hours...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sandesh

This has already been predicted several times...but yeah I agree too, the ring of fire will have another earthquake...soon...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Are you serious?

Location?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sandesh

I agree, at last a good prediction!
Thanks for the heads up now I know to never travel there

OnlyLove

new topics