It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Setting the UFO phenomenon to rest

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
First of all I wish to be excused for my somewhat bad English. The whole UFO phenomenon comes out to be very interesting to all people of a certain level of knowledge which is normal, but its just a level of passage. The recognition of forces behind seemingly natural events is intelligent and a sign of a maturing soul. Its also admirable when individuals speak openly about UFOs because most do this at the risk of losing credibility or even sounding ridiculous in a world still averagely stuck in a sort of a Newtonian way of approaching situations. The only sad thing is that we have our brothers and sisters who are stuck in some of these topics while there are many more stages of knowledge to be passed through. People are stuck in the UFO phenomenon due to two main reasons,
1. Due to the Mystery surrounding this topic people invest so much energy and time and end up having their characters attached to this topic (hence their egos etc etc), and one of the ways to know if you are attached in this manner is when you find a need to strongly defend the existence ETs or UFOs. The truth never needs to be defended.
2. The other reason is disinformation. There are whole departments set up by the controllers to steer various groups of thought to desired ends. They do this with both selective information and disinformation. They realize that they cant let a whole group of thought go shephardless, they create magnetic individuals or potentially harmless connections (eg websites) to intelligently steer groups. The truth flows upwards and is straight and steady but half truths tend to mimic the truth, they branch on an angle depending on how much truth is in them, but because there isnt much energy pushing the half truths they die out within time, but this can be years. So people are stuck because the controllers always have something new to dish out to people who believe they are free and so stand with their minds unprotected.

A very big percentage of the UFOs seen are of our world government military complex. Its a little bit hard to understand this if one still believes that what we are shown especially by the mass media is the worlds highest technological advancement. The whole shuttles shooting upward followed by burning gasses is just a charade.The world government military complex posses craft (I like to use the word weaponry instead of craft) that can travel half the speed of light and the primary energy used in this technology is electromagnetism which polarizes the earths sphere. The reason why sightings for these weaponry are not as numerous is because they are located in remote bases, some bases are undersea near the Bahamas and close to the Chilean borders in the pacific. Other bases move about way above our skies and others are on our satellite the moon. Some of the sightings are intentional in order to maintain a certain level of mystery and others unintentional but end up more or less serving the intentional purpose.

Its important to first understand that earth is under quarantine within a barrier so extraterrestrial entities have only been allowed direct contact with earth entities at very few but crucial instances .
1. About75,000 years ago to help those of mars incarnate on earth after the destruction of their world.
2. About 58,000 years ago to assist peoples of Mu as they were going through difficulties of a metaphysical nature.
3. About 13,000 years ago in response to a call for help by the people of Atlantis.
3. About 11,000 years ago in an attempt to assist Egyptians and to some in south America almost at the same time
4. About 7500 years ago again to the peoples of south America by separate entities than those who visited 3500 earlier in Egypt.

These early visits were done with bell shaped craft which housed these extraterrestrial thought forms, these entities had no concern of being worshiped as gods because peoples of early times were somewhat familiar with the mysterious.
Most other visits were and are limited to "drones" which are of a higher density usually 5th and so are not visible to the human eye unless the entities intend to be seen which would be a breach of our free will. In 1908 one of these craft's Fission reactors malfunctioned and was directed to the Tunguska region of Russia where it could cause minimal damage and detonated causing what we call the Tunguska event.
Any other UFOs that have a probability of being sighted are those of the Orion group(also known as the Crusaders of Orion), these are negative entities who even though checked by the quarantine are still allowed to have influence on earth to assist those on ascending to 4th density negative. But remember that the Orion craft are not visible to the human eye, if they made them visible to us they would have to deal with the karma that comes with the infringement of free will.
I believe I have explained as much as I can for now. And I hope I have been of some assistance to my sisters and brothers who may have been stuck. I may answer some good questions if asked.
Namaste

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

ts important to first understand that earth is under quarantine within a barrier so extraterrestrial entities have only been allowed direct contact with earth entities at very few but crucial instances . 1. About75,000 years ago to help those of mars incarnate on earth after the destruction of their world. 2. About 58,000 years ago to assist peoples of Mu as they were going through difficulties of a metaphysical nature. 3. About 13,000 years ago in response to a call for help by the people of Atlantis. 3. About 11,000 years ago in an attempt to assist Egyptians and to some in south America almost at the same time 4. About 7500 years ago again to the peoples of south America by separate entities than those who visited 3500 earlier in Egypt.

feel free to source that, or provide anything other than your opinion, to back up your grand claims. Where did you get this information? Wait, let me guess. You channeled a being from the Galactic Federation of Light, right?

p.s.

I love all the density talk, it's quite refreshing instead of the same tired old "vibration"
edit on 24-5-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I've seen several "unidentified flying objects" and could care less who believes me or if I have "credibility" among the herd. And who really knows the facts about 75,000 years ago, 36,000 yrs ago, 7,000 years ago.... we couldn't even get a picture of our planet right until the re-discovery that Earth is round-ish. We can't even get the 2,000 yr old Bible right.

UFOs are in the skies, period. Who they belong to is a need to know basis it seems. The rest is speculaltion.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
thats a lot to take in and still not realy sure wer ur heading with this thread
but if its about defending the "another species "
not that hard to understand ther are people that say ther are no aliens and we are alone
but thes people havent done any research at all and decide on blind faith
thers more evidence towards alien life then jesus and god
they have a book - a book of wispers and stories written 600 years after the events but
this species -humans- need guidance need to know they are not in control of ther lifes
because thats to much responsabilityeven the global elite pray to the devil
we need a higher power planing out our lives
shame everyone is nieve

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

UFOs are in the skies, period. Who they belong to is a need to know basis it seems.

Well said sir. Might I add that UFO doesn't mean alien ship, it means "unidentified flying object"

not that hard to understand ther are people that say ther are no aliens and we are alone but thes people havent done any research at all and decide on blind faith

I see this in each and every UFO/Alien related thread. Exactly who, in here, is saying no life exists out there off earth? No one. There is no evidence life exists out there, but it exists here, and just going by the numbers, it's probably out there, in abundance. This is a long step away from saying Intelligent space faring aliens are visiting earth in ships.

Anyone ruling out the possibility entirely is a fool. Anyone ruling out the possibility that there are no aliens visiting earth is also a fool.

One thing I'm sure of. Each and every person coming out with a strange tale like the OP has an agenda, not necessarily backed up with facts
edit on 24-5-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The thing about UFO sightings is, that when you see something that cannot be readily identified by conventional aircraft standards, that defies physics as we know it, then at least for myself, there is a feeling you get, that being a feeling that what you saw was so complete in its vagueness; that what you saw was so astounding, whether or not it was terrestrial or extraterrestrial becomes a moot point because what you saw was so astounding regardless of its origin.

I have seen UFOs. I have since found neighbors that saw what I saw and I have contacted the people on MUFON that submitted their stories from that day as well. We all saw the same thing. There was my two neighbors, a man in Richmond an hour before me, and an entire family an hour after me, and myself, and we all saw the same thing. What is there to be said of a group of metallic white spheres, some hovering, some flying? We might as well have seen birds flying without wings.

As I said before, where it came from does not matter, just that it defied any conventional standards which we apply to modern aircraft.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check it out.
edit on 24-5-2011 by SubPop79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by traveller4

How do you know all this? Just checking your cred...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SubPop79

whether or not it was terrestrial or extraterrestrial becomes a moot point because what you saw was so astounding regardless of its origin.

Exactly, and jumping right to aliens from outer space isn't going to help convince the rest of us. People are seeing stuff, and not all are reporting vague glowing lights, plenty of people are seeing some type of craft.

I just don't understand why it HAS to be aliens.

99% of the "alien ships" that were recording during the 70s/80s were, in fact, top secret military projects. Yet, to the people watching, they were doing things conventional aircraft couldn't, and they looked WEIRD.

I'm just one of the type that says, I don't want to believe, I want to know. And to KNOW, I have to first prove what that object ISN'T. Whatever I can't rule out is the possible answer. I appear to be in the minority as it's much easier (and gets you more youtube hits) to just call it a ufo, and by extension a flying saucer, without doing any leg work at all. but at least those people might honestly be mistaken.

People spreading garbage like the OP, on the other hand, have an agenda, I just can't seem to see it clearly. Is it to make everyone look retarded because some people are actually ONTO something? Is that what all this channeling of "lost knowledge" is about?

And why, WHY, can't we give our ancestors credit for what the built without our modern equipment? Why do aliens have to come and build all these things with magic technology, there's no evidence for that at all, but there's plenty of evidence (work camps, tools, etc) to prove HUMANS built the pyramids and such.

I just don't get why people need some higher power ruling their lives, it used to be angels and god, now it's aliens and UFOs. Give the human race some credit. Actually, give yourself some credit!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Well, that certainly "Put it to rest" for me !
Anyone else ?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by SubPop79

whether or not it was terrestrial or extraterrestrial becomes a moot point because what you saw was so astounding regardless of its origin.

Exactly, and jumping right to aliens from outer space isn't going to help convince the rest of us. People are seeing stuff, and not all are reporting vague glowing lights, plenty of people are seeing some type of craft.

I just don't understand why it HAS to be aliens.

99% of the "alien ships" that were recording during the 70s/80s were, in fact, top secret military projects. Yet, to the people watching, they were doing things conventional aircraft couldn't, and they looked WEIRD.

I'm just one of the type that says, I don't want to believe, I want to know. And to KNOW, I have to first prove what that object ISN'T. Whatever I can't rule out is the possible answer. I appear to be in the minority as it's much easier (and gets you more youtube hits) to just call it a ufo, and by extension a flying saucer, without doing any leg work at all. but at least those people might honestly be mistaken.

People spreading garbage like the OP, on the other hand, have an agenda, I just can't seem to see it clearly. Is it to make everyone look retarded because some people are actually ONTO something? Is that what all this channeling of "lost knowledge" is about?

And why, WHY, can't we give our ancestors credit for what the built without our modern equipment? Why do aliens have to come and build all these things with magic technology, there's no evidence for that at all, but there's plenty of evidence (work camps, tools, etc) to prove HUMANS built the pyramids and such.

I just don't get why people need some higher power ruling their lives, it used to be angels and god, now it's aliens and UFOs. Give the human race some credit. Actually, give yourself some credit!

Exactly.

Except in in my case, and the other witnesses, althought its origin was vague, the object was not. It was completely clear and calm that day. Right by the sun, three objects caught the light. Two stayed hovering, and one flew low enough for me to see exactly what it wasn't, which would be a convention aircraft with engines. It was no balloon. There was no string or tail on its bottom. It was just a metallic, white sphere, travelling north-east very smoothly. The closest launch area for weather balloons, Wallops, is East of me, so it wouldn't be travelling toward it, plus weather balloons don't normally fly around heavy air-traffic, and are usually hundreds of thousands of feet above the ground. Some may dip lower, but these objects were by no means high altitude. I didn't need binoculars either.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

you have a point but lost all credibility/believability by saying dates in which you would never have any knowledge of because you're not special
edit on 24-5-2011 by littleweedmen because: Removed a letter

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

A very big percentage of the UFOs seen are of our world government military complex. Its a little bit hard to understand this if one still believes that what we are shown especially by the mass media is the worlds highest technological advancement. The whole shuttles shooting upward followed by burning gasses is just a charade.The world government military complex posses craft (I like to use the word weaponry instead of craft) that can travel half the speed of light and the primary energy used in this technology is electromagnetism which polarizes the earths sphere. The reason why sightings for these weaponry are not as numerous is because they are located in remote bases, some bases are undersea near the Bahamas and close to the Chilean borders in the pacific. Other bases move about way above our skies and others are on our satellite the moon. Some of the sightings are intentional in order to maintain a certain level of mystery and others unintentional but end up more or less serving the intentional purpose.

Traveller4, I applaud you for an excellent post. Be aware that the questions and barbs are sure to follow, but then you know that when you posted, right? You are correct on the military, and not just the American military either, having their very own UFO fleet, combined with deep underground bases and technology that would blow the mind of a normal, beer drinking, NASCAR watching American citizen. I am also aware of the weapons systems, and the ISS weapons systems, but I admit I do not know in which direction they are pointing. I am aware of a defense device on Mars, but I fear it has been turned off. I am aware of at least 18 species of ETs that are watching Earth from a close orbit right now, we cannot see them because they are not in the 3rd dimension like we are. This is also how they can appear, and disappear at will, the craft, and it inhabitants. I have seen 5 little grays up close and personal in my life, 4 at one place, and one in a Walmart parking lot, trying to act human and not doing a good job of it. The ones who live underground are not ET at all, unless that came from another system a long time ago. I am aware that a hybridization program has been in place for many years now, and several races participated in this. The Reptilians and Tall Grays are working frantically to meld enough DNA to become human, a much desired form. Being human is the only way to have Emotions, and this is what they all want. Some are quite interested in our spirits, and would like to be able to separate that from our bodies, leaving the bodies as automons, and using the Spiritual Energy for some other purpose. Thanks for posting, I have to go now, but will be back.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

The world seems divided but that's not the case, it works like a pyramid that feeds people from what ever level they are in. Do not pay attention to differences between nations because these are planetary games, the world behind these charades is united.
One critical point I didn't give its deserved magnitude was that co-operation of our world government and the Orion entities is direct to a misty level. Since the Orion entities can not come into direct contact with humanity, they use two types of entities to do their bidding,
-The first one is robotic and well suited to deal with various planetary environments. But not robotic on the level which many would perceive but biological in nature, and even though they seem to be operating freely they do not have an upward spiritual growth to the infinite. Most of what people call "greys" fall on this category.
-The other type is a thought form entity which can only be created by higher density Orion entities 5th and 6th and not 4th. These though forms have a somewhat political purpose and can materialize and dematerialize at will. They too do not have an upward spiritual growth toward the infinite. Most of what people call "men in Black" fall on this category.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildoracle13

Many individuals I have seen on this site operate within boundaries of knowledge allowed or steered by the controllers, many forget or do not know that the controllers are years ahead of the average human's imagination. Though most of their intentions are from a negative place, their grand role (hence why they are allowed to be) is to maintain this illusion for the benefit of souls incarnating within our time/space.
I didn't get my knowledge from the galactic confederation or any source of the kind. In the near future probably months, knowledge of a similar kind will be common. I speak of my illusion and I could be wrong on a level of thought higher than mine.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by traveller4

"Many individuals I have seen on this site operate within boundaries of knowledge allowed or steered by the controllers..."

-Controllers?? Define please.

"I didn't get my knowledge from the galactic confederation or any source of the kind."

-So are you going to answer my question about where or how?

"I speak of my illusion and I could be wrong on a level of thought higher than mine."

-Illusion? So you are admitting that this is a distortion of reality? I am so lost I can't begin to comment. Again, where is your credibility with all of this so that the rest of us aren't wondering whether or not this is a sweet ass hallucination/dream you have created to entertain. Thanks ahead for the reply to all of my questions.

edit on 25-5-2011 by wildoracle13 because: Wow, I suck at quoting. booo

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
UFO's are just mistaken identities...

most of them turn out to be earth related

alot of them seem to be natural space objects

and that 10% is unexplainable/

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Many individuals I have seen on this site operate within boundaries of knowledge allowed or steered by the controllers, many forget or do not know that the controllers are years ahead of the average human's imagination. Though most of their intentions are from a negative place, their grand role (hence why they are allowed to be) is to maintain this illusion for the benefit of souls incarnating within our time/space.
I didn't get my knowledge from the galactic confederation or any source of the kind. In the near future probably months, knowledge of a similar kind will be common. I speak of my illusion and I could be wrong on a level of thought higher than mine.

My knowledge comes from a source called intelligent infinity, though not common to people on this time/space as a principle or even a concept, it is readily available to all. Intelligent infinity is all over and contains what was, is and that which is to be. Very few Third density mind/body/spirit complexes (humans) are disciplined enough to tap/stream intelligent infinity. I am not advanced myself so I use tools to assist me.

The controllers are individuals whose main purpose of being at this time/space is to keep this illusion going and their biggest tool is elitism which was brought about by the Soul memory complex Lucifer. As a participant in the illusion one may look at these controllers as evil, but they are necessary as long as souls will be incarnating into the third density. One can never find true peace and happiness in the third density, its called the density of sorrow.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Your theory is nice but it remains, just a theory.

The only thing that is needed is evidence. It will speak for itself when and if ever it is found.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

My knowledge comes from a source called intelligent infinity, though not common to people on this time/space as a principle or even a concept, it is readily available to all. Intelligent infinity is all over and contains what was, is and that which is to be.

Is it possible we can ask something scientific, like, what is the highest element number in the universe? Or what is the theory of everything?

Maybe even something like the information needed to achieve nuclear fusion?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker3000

My knowledge comes from a source called intelligent infinity, though not common to people on this time/space as a principle or even a concept, it is readily available to all. Intelligent infinity is all over and contains what was, is and that which is to be.

Is it possible we can ask something scientific, like, what is the highest element number in the universe? Or what is the theory of everything?

Maybe even something like the information needed to achieve nuclear fusion?

First of all you have to understand what intelligent infinity and intelligent energy is. These are very confusing and complex depths of knowledge not because of lack of intelligence to comprehend but due to prior programming. You can seek these questions you ask but by the time one is able to stream intelligent infinity constantly and at will, you will get preoccupied with other more interesting avenues of seeking than the scientific.
These are not theories, anyone who has realized a stable path of seeking will realize that the information I provide resonates with them, if it doesn't and I successfully convince you I will have to suffer karma for both infringing your free will and breaking the Law of confusion. The higher self programs each entity in between incarnations in space/time and each entity has a pre-designed pace of learning (call them baby steps), if you quicken your learning radically like me and some of my brothers and sisters of sorrow do, then you take upon yourself the law of responsibility. A good analogy would be taking a fourteen year old boy , giving him a suit, a wife, a vehicle and a job and telling him he is thirty. This young soul, if I may use this misnomer, will suffer large doses of confusion and may soon suffer a breakdown. I don't have any ulterior motives in providing this knowledge. I may try to answer any questions you have Truthseeker3000

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join