It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things will be getting interesting very soon....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Things already are very very interesting. Live in the present and forget about the future.
Look around you...things are already interesting.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
A sexual video with lousy music is supposed to mean what?

2012 will be like any other year. This thread is filled with nothing more than nonsense.
The OP is in college? You sure about that?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman

Originally posted by Vanna
99% is pretty damn bold to claim.

Since you're all knowing, why dont you tell me a few more details, I cant seem to find a job, where should I look...?

Relax, after 2012 the only work we will be doing is what we actually ENJOY doing, no "need" to "earn a living"

Good to know. I can quit my job now, stop paying rent on my house, stop paying my electricity bills and start my Bonsai garden.

I mean 99% is pretty good odds, if you're wrong, I'm sure you'll compensate me tho, right?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Ok Guys for those of you that think there is nothing to 2012 have a look at this from Jesse Ventura

www.youtube.com...

Take note even NASA are predicting a problem.

When 2012 comes around and it is not that far off total collapse could happen just because of the date.

Me thinks that perhaps Hollywood may just have over cooked this one.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron

www.youtube.com...

Watch this, it is the official 2012 tune

Why are they playing trumpet when clearly you can hear a sax? Is that part of the change in 2012?

I think the point of the video was, those girls don't care what sort of horn they blow...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

Wait, what? I LOST?

HOW?

Damn you !!!

Well played OP!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zippidee
Artistic nudity

It is the exploitation of women for sex. The finale of the video is to resemble female orgasm and you are gonna insult my IQ. Fail!!

What do you have against female orgasm? I love helping my female lover orgasm. I'm pretty sure she does too.

Namaste and OH YES OH YES OH GOD YES!!!!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
If there are 1000 different predictions about what will happen in May, or October, or 2011 or 2012, then at least 999 of them are crap. And there are probably more than 1000.

So, until something actually happens, I think we can assume (99.9% accurately) that "Things will be getting interesting very soon...." is another prediction that will end up in the didn't-happen pile.
edit on 11/5/24 by TILTed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

Hahahaha, hope you and Camping enjoy the so called "ascension" fool. You state such claims with no liable evidence to back it up, HOAX!!!!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
The only "ascention" mankind will ever hope to see will be when we stop being so ignorant to think words on a site will accomplish anything! Stop the talk and walk the walk! Scrap that we have had our walk' time to run head first: Make the change! Are you gonna still be on this site or any other for that matter when/if these "NWO" "Elite" or whatever else B.S. name you guys come up with are at your door..totally baffles me how people can be so damn serious and know so much but all you do is say this and that is happening! IF IT IS: WHY ARE YOU TALKING?! Solve the problem,make your alliance, make the change!!!!

My rant is done! Peace and blessings to all!

Vere illuminati oportet ipsum transgreditur

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Things are already interesting aren't they?

More and more separation between individual groups of people, more Divisiveness in every aspect of life, less and less manners being used by people, major financial problems being lived through now and only to get far worse, larger and more worrying natural and man made disasters.. and the list goes on and on and on and on.

So we are living in the changes and have been for some time with much more difficulties to come.

More things to think about... the sarcasm in replies is intense, the lack of decent manners is pathetic, going for cheap shots seems to be the direction the forum is heading, etc.

And... there are no Plieadians (spelling?) except in the new ager mentality/Industry. That star system is far too young to have spawned life yet.. since these stars were "born" in the time of the dinosaurs here.

Nothing is born to this world without Pain. So the next "evolution" of human kind.. if there is to be one.. will arise out of the demise of the current system.. just like it always has in every culture and age before us. What people do then will be forged from what each of us choose to do NOW.

That's the best reason to be putting your best foot forward now, to check the manners when coming in the door and showing others the greater part of yourselves... not the worst.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Pleiadeans are in charge of up coming ascension, and Destination Unknown is our slogan

They better not be, they are the ones who started all of these shenanigans in the first place remember?

And if they do show us the one thing that can release us from our chains, it will be a stolen idea from humanity itself. They had best site their information or various humans are going to be fairly pissed of

Right now, as we speak, all of humanity is chained by a transaction system based on debt. The only way the system can keep going is to exponentially expand or improve in it's efficiency and with one planet thats not possible. The option to increase this system over other planets is not an available option. This system has us trying to best ourselves every day of our lives and we don't ever get any real rest whatsoever. The best form of limitation is the type where you keep yourself in prison and that is what we have been using for almost 100 years. We now have the logic and capability to create and properly use the next system. The next system is one of balance, a balance of the transaction system through trade itself. Under such a system those who simply want to live a simple balanced life will be able to do so with little or no work because others wish for something beyond a simple and balanced life. The only way one can accomplish ones goals in the next system is if one serves those who wish for the simple life. By providing for such people one gains the luxury of greater and varying resources. One will be able to go about their goals as they see fit as long as it does not interfere with someone else's goals or livelihood.

Its is this new transaction system that will provide humanity a way out of their chains and its distractions. If you want a simple life then you must allow those who have bigger plans to serve you in exchange for greater luxury than you cannot afford. If you wish to accomplish your greater goals then you must serve those without great goals or those with similar or differing goals. In other words, serving those of a simple life or those with greater goals begets luxury and luxury begets the means to accomplish one's goals.

For those of a more technical mind:

Inflation is based upon individual transaction. Trading itself creates inflation.

Deflation is based on a time (as it always is) over inflation ratio decided by individual creditors.

Every system needs starting credit, this system requires a steady constant stream. Such credit will be created through individual credit "minimums" of which an account cannot fall below. This is not a deflationary rule, its an inflationary rule. In other words, no matter who much trading you do your account will never fall below that preset minimum which is set by the individual creditor.

Creditors will set their own standards for the minimum (what the minimum can and cannot purchase) and deflationary rates (remember the inflation ratio).

Creditors will rise and fall based upon what standards they set as well as what investments they accumulate (infrastructure, new product/service, etc.).

The only way for power to be centralized in such a system is to be the best at what you do and keep doing it unless you wish for others to take your market share (customers, simple life folks and/or goal oriented folks).

Recap:

Inflation based on trade.

Deflation based on time/inflation ratio.

Credit minimums and its standards of purchase set by individual creditors.

Creditors rise and fall based on their standards and investments.

You savy?
edit on 25-5-2011 by Elzon because: Grammar

edit on 25-5-2011 by Elzon because: Grammar

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

reply to post by JohnySeagull

No, the Pleiadeans recorded and released the music in "Destination Calibria". At first there was no video at all... later , electro pop fans caught up with this tune and applied their own video accompaniment.

If you coulndt see this basic truth, your IQ is quite low

So do the Pleiadeans own Target?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by metodex

I see no Fear-Mongering here, unless the new trend is to label "Hope" as "Fear-Mongering", Change is coming, change for the better, Good people will embrace it but for the Fools it will be hell

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

Your feeling the drag into Positive thinking, good man, it wont be long now

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
""that video was disturbing. are we suppose to follow a bunch of @$$ into the unknown? lol ""

before moving on i will quote this for the third time for slow thinkers:

reply to post by JohnySeagull

No, the Pleiadeans recorded and released the music in "Destination Calibria". At first there was no video at all... later , electro pop fans caught up with this tune and applied their own video accompaniment.

If you coulndt see this basic truth, your IQ is quite low

"Are you talking directly to the Pleideans, or are they talking to someone you know, or are they channeling?"

Dude, www.lightconnection.org...

I AM a Pleiadean, incarnated there before coming to earth. Thank you for asking.

I have been working with Pleiadeans for many many years. Channelling was just one aspect.

"Will only good people be ascended, and how, I guess destination unknown is self explanatory. Any idea if we're going to another planet, or just becoming ethereal? "

Thats right, only those who pass Earth karma school will get thro.

We are not going to another planet.

"Will it be painless? What about our beloved pets? Do they get to be ascended with us? '

Ohh yes it will perfectly painless. I seen visions about rapture dynamics and it is very cool. Yes pets and everything we love will be catapulted with us among many other things

"So I am going to be an Formula 1 driver? "

Sure

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
"What steps should one take to prepare for the transition?"
There will be a specific karma purification process BEFORE dec 2012

"Why would anyone stay knowing this bs world we live in."

Well the world, the planet more accurately is unique, not other such place in the universe. Illuminati control it, thats why it sometimes so difficult to live here.

"Threads like this are the most fun of all! "

""It will happen soon, so hold on - it will be a bumpy ride". Only the ride never happens. "

If something happens , we will know by the end of THIS year, not dec 2012.

"People are asking you for details and you are providing none."

What detail? i have been working with magick and occult for man many years and picked up bits and pieces of info along the way, even I, do not claim absolute credibility and truth tho

"You got a link?

Any proof? "

How does OVERSHADOWING by the holy spirit in 2007 and leading me on divine path/way sounds as proof?
I didnt read about in it daily star tabloid newspaper mate.

""Things will be getting interesting very soon....""

Ohh by the way i forgot to mention, some of the things BEFORE dec 2012 that should happen:

3 months on personal ascension and healing, rest and pre party...trains i mentioned and a cruise on a ship, Illuminati revival, general planetary alignment with karma, Illuminati karmic retribution and ascension party preparation.

That is why i am saying we will be seeing that ^^ by the end of this year

"That star system is far too young to have spawned life yet."

Well, life has a very different contour on Pleiades than on earth, do not compare the two if u dont know anything about it.

"they are the ones who started all of these shenanigans in the first place remember? "

I sure dont. Pleaideans are in charge of spiritual evolution and ascension, that is all.

Originally posted by TedHodgson
reply to post by metodex

I see no Fear-Mongering here, unless the new trend is to label "Hope" as "Fear-Mongering", Change is coming, change for the better, Good people will embrace

QFT

But like i said, i might be wrong about this, i guess we will have to wait and see.

One thing i wanted to add: we live in very uncertain environment and theres a lot of fear... so much that sometimes after dealing with all these forces (illuminati, demons and aliens) i physically WANT this to be not true...

The key is to immerse yourself in the positive, sing a song or two, verse a prayer...

"
There's a voice that keeps on calling me
Down the road is where I'll always be

Every stop I make, I'll make a new friend
Can't stay for long, just turn around and I'm gone again

Maybe tomorrow, I'll want settle down
Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on
"
edit on 29-5-2011 by Freeman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join