It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things will be getting interesting very soon....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Well, I watched the video,
and I have no idea what it would have to do with ascension, other than where we go, being a surprise.

Do all women get to look as "healthy" as those women in the vid?

Will the men be as "healthy" looking too? I guess that would be something to look forward to.......

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

Where you may see danger, I see opportunity. Life is what we, ourselves, make of it. You can fear the “almighty elite” all day long and what does it get you? A shackled existence without the shackles.

I always move forward while remembering the past. But the past be damned. There is more to life than fear.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

Are you freaking serious....If part of my ascension is to be caught up in the degradation of women (your official 2012 tune) than I don't think I want any part of it. C'mon, bunch of girls in skimpy outfits showing underweared privates and cleavage all the while portraying to be having a climactic orgasm.....Have you lost your mind completely? This is so "Establishment" or NWO status quo of the dumbed down that its rediculous. You have been duped if you think this is your higher calling ascension
edit on 24-5-2011 by Zippidee because: punc.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

www.youtube.com...

Watch this, it is the official 2012 tune

Damn, the future is sexy.

What steps should one take to prepare for the transition?
edit on 24-5-2011 by IntegratedInstigator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
2012 "ascension", may 21 raptures, and a long, long, long list of other predictions that "resonated" with people lead to one single conclusion: Self-importance. The fact of the matter is that YOU DO NOT KNOW. YOU WILL NEVER KNOW BEFORE HAND, so by trying to convince people that this is going to happen, you are achieving the opposite of your purpose. All you "light worker" types push away intelligent individuals with your deluded self-importance. Most seem to be benevolent, friendly types; just highly disillusioned. We would all like the world to become a better place, but there is not one shred of evidence that some sort of super apocalypse is or ever will happen. Fairy tales run as deep as human history. If you are bored with life or feel lonely, get social! Do not turn to this self-important light worker crap, as it's just a mental crutch.

If you truly "feel" it to the point that you can not make a sane judgement call and realize that you could be, and most likely are wrong, then I recommend mental help (not in an insulting manner either).

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by IntegratedInstigator

Raise the roof, hipshake boogie, the hustle, and keigels.

Definitely keigels.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by azbowhunter

If u feel u can help, pray and offer your support!

Pray to whom?

Pray to God or your holy Guardian Angel.

Why?

because i am SCARED #LESS, and so are many others who dedicated their lifes to this.

The great psychic spiritual w4r, started in 2005 and i have been living in constant hell for all these years

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I'd take my chance on the destination unknown trip. If i had the chance to get off this planet i would. Why would anyone stay knowing this bs world we live in. Why keep living here knowing there's no peace? Ill take my chances elsewhere..

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
To be hoenst, when i # bricks after dealing with NWO... i cant help but feel those 5% (where i am wrong about all of this) is true

NWO.... IT IS FRICKIN FRIGHTENING
edit on 24-5-2011 by Freeman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IntegratedInstigator

Work out, get sexy. Otherwise you won't fit the mold. Think Sparta

"Soylent Green is PEOPLE!"

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Yea........... i HOPE TO ALL F**** I AM WRONG about this

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

Why?

I thought you said it was a positive thing?

That video you posted was definitely a HUGE positive.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
reply to post by Freeman

Why?

I thought you said it was a positive thing?

That video you posted was definitely a HUGE positive.

once again, quick reply : although the outcome of this struggle is going to be very very positive, we are not there YET! Present situation is very very hostile and negative

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I mean that destination song, is made by Pleides and represents everything positive right?

Do you tink it is easy task persuading NWO elite to think the same??

I dont have any REAL NWO creative material on line here but watch Lady Gaga telephone to get a sneak taster/preview of whats on mind of NWO

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

You think that music video has a more positive message than Lady Gaga? Your dillusional and this is a joke!
2nd

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
WTF are u talking about?
Both parties, the NWO cabal and Pleiades/Discordians have a right and opportunity for creative content. You obviously do not understand this very simple thing. get out of my thread.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
You call this a thread? Whatever. How is the degradation of women a positive? Just answer that. How are kids supposed to decipher that into a good thing? Hmm? Lets see I need to dress so scantily as to show my vagina barely covered with a piece of cloth and have my chest hang out. Is that the message because thats the only one I get. How is that going to teach a young women self asteem or is it the ascention of only those with extremely low self asteem. Oh, and another thing.....If you can't handle criticism, don't develop a thread or at least grow up first.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zippidee
You call this a thread? Whatever. How is the degradation of women a positive? Just answer that. How are kids supposed to decipher that into a good thing? Hmm? Lets see I need to dress so scantily as to show my vagina barely covered with a piece of cloth and have my chest hang out. Is that the message because thats the only one I get. How is that going to teach a young women self asteem or is it the ascention of only those with extremely low self asteem. Oh, and another thing.....If you can't handle criticism, don't develop a thread or at least grow up first.

How is the degradation of women a positive??

Are you blind? i said plain and clear, Pleiades DID NOT CREATE THAT VIDEO. They created the music not the video.

And what "degradation"? Dest Calibria video is nothing degrading but well taste , i would even say artistic nudity.

"How is that going to teach a young women self asteem?"
Learn to read like i said, Pleiades did not create the video

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
reply to post by JohnySeagull

No, the Pleiadeans recorded and released the music in "Destination Calibria". At first there was no video at all... later , electro pop fans caught up with this tune and applied their own video accompaniment.

If you coulndt see this basic truth, your IQ is quite low

QFT for Zippidee

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zippidee

I am shocked near to outrage. I will just have to check that video out to make sure I am properly outraged.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join