It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible predicts Jesus to come back soon, unexpectedly ! Not Oct 21st

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Excerpts from the Bible (paraphrased)

" And of that day or hour no man knows except for God.."

" The day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night."

" And they were eating and drinking and marrying until the flood came and took them all away."

" And as is was like during Noah's days, it will be just like that in the end days. "

" And the sun was darkened and the moon hid it's light. "

" For the day of the Lord will be darkness, and the Earth shall reel back and forth like a tumbleweed, who shall be able to stand in that day ? "

" And I tell you the truth that if you do not change your ways (repent) you will perish the same way. "

Jesus is coming. It may not be Oct. 21st, but He is coming. What will that day be like for you on that day ? When the door closes, there will be no chance to escape the destruction to come. Think about it carefully. Yes, God is full of love, for His own. But he is full of anger to all His enemies, those that mock Him today and scoff at Him, and those who don't believe in Him, and those that defy Him. Watch this video of the Joplin tornado. Is this what it will be like for you when Jesus returns ?

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

You should change the name of your thread. The bible does not ever say October 21, 2011... That is a man named Harold Camping.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I'll probably dance down the street nude, I'll have no clue what to do. All I scream is why.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Thinking about starting a new thread to discuss Harold Camping and May 21, 2011? (Hint, check out the link)

At any rate this idea is already being kicked around here and here. Please visit the links supplied and continue the discussion there.

Thread Closed

new topics

top topics

join