It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre UFO (sky serpent) in London hours before the Royal wedding 2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This was posted not long ago today and it clearly shows something very strange present in the sky that seems to move and shape-shift like a snake.

A few threads were started a while back but had no real footage to back the claims..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Heres the actual footage

Its got me stumped..
What say you?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by grindhouzer

looks like a string of clear or reflective balloons to me. Not that anyone would be releasing balloons or anything into the air during the royal wedding.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

True, this was before the wedding so you may be right....but who knows?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Funny how the little girl in the beginning of the video says, "Is that the balloon?"

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Well, first of all, I am sure the UFO/Aliens could careless about what was going on in England that day.

2nd, looks kind of like a high alt parachute opening and then desending.

Interesting video though.

I'm surprised the Royal Air Force didn't go after it. You would think they would have been at the ready on that day.

Seems like a lot of UFO stuff happens in that area.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I'm surprised the Royal Air Force didn't go after it. You would think they would have been at the ready on that day.

Good point, actually I'd suspect the entire airspace to be one lock down with fighters either already scrambled or on the tarmack awaiting orders.

Anyways, to clarify, I think it looks like balloons, at least one person in the video does too. No clue if I'm right, not calling anyone names if they think it's aliens. It is indeed a UFO, but i think the logical answer is balloons.

Actually, if someone can find the "ufo" video from New York it's almost identical, string of balloons.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

looks like a string of clear or reflective balloons to me. Not that anyone would be releasing balloons or anything into the air during the royal wedding.

this sounded more plausible yet it doesn't look like that to me probably weather balloons

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
YOU KNOW WHAT???
YOUR RIGHT!
Its a UFO!!!!!!, and always will be, yes. Its an Unidentified Flying Object.
Doesn't mean it is a alien spacecraft or some other looney crap. Its clearly a bunch of balloons or something.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Its clearly a bunch of balloons or something.

It's clearly not......

Also funny how you use "looney" in the same sentence as Aliens.....

Grow up man..... get some more knowledge and wrap your brain around the fact that Alien life exists and is possibly on our planet already.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Not sure how legit that video is...

There's also no Newspaper printed in the UK called "Sunday Sun".

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The Lord of the Snakes, The Drake, The Flying Serpent, has visited his royal minions.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

You wrote: “in London hours before the Royal wedding 2011”
You are wrong. The sighting took place on March 19, 2011, the royal wedding
date April 29, 2011. Not related. The footage uploaded by retrobanana1973 on
April 3, 2011, not related to the royal wedding. Check the original footage and
the information here. And you better change your title.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

You wrote: “in London hours before the Royal wedding 2011”

No I didnt.

This is what I wrote: "True, this was before the wedding so you may be right....but who knows?"
The thread title is the title of the YouTube Video, written by someone else.

You are wrong.

No. You Are Wrong.Scroll back up and see for yourself if you dont believe me

And you better change your title.

see above

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
care to tell us how you think is a sky serpent????
my guess is balloons but i would be interested to read how you reckon thats a snake
i think their balloons because of their shape, their movement, the way they reflect the sunlight and, well, it just looks like a bunch of balloons
how do you think this is a sky serpent?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
First reply is correct. A string of balloons...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by grindhouzer
This was posted not long ago today and it clearly shows something very strange present in the sky that seems to move and shape-shift like a snake.

A few threads were started a while back but had no real footage to back the claims..

Heres the actual footage

False, grindhouzer you are not posting the original thread about the London serpent UFO
from April 3, 2011, thread by Newbomb Turk under the title London's Latest UFO / OVNI ?
March 2011 and Sakurajima, Japan April 3, 2011. You took care not to show or mention this
thread even that the London footage is discussed here long before the royal wedding. But
you want to mix the royal wedding with this footage creating disinformation and added the
claim: “Heres the actual footage”.

Again, not the actual footage. grindhouzer is wrong as well as his source, this thread is wrong
and the London serpent UFO footage is in discussion in the original April 2011 thread here.

There is more. In this thread grindhouzer wrote the following statement:
“A few threads were started a while back but had no real footage to back the claims..”
Then he posted two threads but let's see the first one.
In this thread from April 29, 2011 by Skywatcher2011 under the title “UFO Spotted Over Royal
Wedding Claim” I explained the confusion, provided the information and the original March
footage - London serpent UFO. That was the end of the discussion BUT WAIT guess who
was before my post? No other than grindhouzer !! So he knew at that time the footage was
not related to the royal wedding and even that now he comes here again with the same wrong
story based on a new wrong source trying to get some points by posting the same disinformation.
Check the thread here.

Now that it's clear the royal wedding is not related with the London serpent UFO footage I think
it would be better to close this thread to avoid more disinformation.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
There seems to be a big correlation between royal/political events and UFO sightings.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Looks for all the world like a length of the plastic tube that they use to package clothing. You get huge rolls of plastic tube that feeds into a shrink wrapping machine. The folded shirt,or whatever, is put in the tube, a guillotine comes down and cuts the tube, the air is sucked out then the ends are sealed.

I've mucked around with some myself, filling it with helium. It didn't go far because I only had a small cylinder of gas, but it undulated in the breeze exactly like the object in the video. Before it got caught up in a tree, that is.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Looks like a parachute at times yet also angelic at times.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
seriously?!
This is my response...

FOLLOWED BY THIS...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join