It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Tasers 10 yr old girl for not going to bed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses
This 10 year old girl was obvious need for much concern, just like the disabled man resisting arrest that required full force bloody take down procedure.

The cops need to protect themselves remember? I remember just last week in Las Vegas the cops shot a kid point blank in the face with a AK-47 for 2 ounces of pot. He wasn't even armed, he was in the bathroom and they said it was because they were defending themselves too.

Sweet huh? SLIPPERY SLOPES SUCK WHEN THEY KILL YOU!
American Police using AK-47's?..In a lg metropolis like Las Vegas?..Links to proof please

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

Couldn't find the links to that story sorry but I think I read it here even...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

Cps in America dont use AK-47's..especially Entry Teams....sorry...just cant buy that one...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

Dear Hessling

Ok folks this is a ten year old that we are talking about.

First this story leads to a question especially in these day of over population in this world, should people have to go through a psychological test before being allowed to parent a child.

Now before you get all uppity at me this happens if you want to adopt an unwanted child.

Secondly this police offer should be removed from the police force with immediate effect. He does not have the mental capacity.

The answer to the problem comes from holywood, the child won’t take a shower? Leave her dirty.

“The dirty dozen”. It will take maybe a week but you can bet your boots she will not pull that one again.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Why is a cop called to a house where a little child refuses to go to sleep? I don't get it!

IRM

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
If the child was acting violent, then you go seek psychological / medical help and get to the source of the problem. This woman is a disgusting pig and does not deserve to have a child at all, since she stood by and allowed that to happen. She's of the same ilk who stand by and let TSA molest their children, then go on youtube later on and complain about the system.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
first cripples in wheelchairs are a threat, now 10 year old girls. who's next to get tasered. 6 month old infants in maternity wards who refuse formula.

but when they go to arrest top organized crime figures, these pussy cops place the handcuffs on the front and are all please and thanks you.

there should be mandatory steroid testings done to all police agencies across the country and a minimum i.q. of a 100. that would leave about 15 cops in america, but atleast the new recruits would have the balls and intelligence to talk a little girl into calming down and not jolt her with 50,000 volts or not face planting a guy with no use of his legs onto a concrete side walk.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Good thing the taser worked because the kid would be dead of a gun shot wound if it did'nt.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The cop should have tased the mother to teach her a lesson about being a good parent.

The cop is stupid and the mother is stupid.

What would have happened if the kid had died because of that taser? Yeah nobody would be going to jail, of course.
edit on 25-5-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
Well how is that different, to the parenting methods from 30-40-50 years ago? Back then, if a child didn't do what the parents said, it got punched or beaten with a belt (or anything else, parents were pretty creative back then when it comes to violenting a child) and that was deemed 'good parenting'.
It's not much different to that taser story (except it was police man and the police is hated on this website)

A smack or belt whipping is different than a taser. A taser is designed to subdue criminals, not a god damn child. I am all for a smack on the bottom when a child plays up, but tasering a child is just completely abusive. I don't care if it's a cop or not, any grown adult that thinks a legitimate method of controlling a 10 year old child is to taster them, is mentally ill and should seek help.

edit on 25-5-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Umm. Perhaps, the child is mentally ill for NOT cooperating with the parent. I do not see why the parent should be punished for the child's disruptive behavior. Nowadays, children are becoming, how shall I say, disrespectful of the "elders"; unruly and violent, too. Sure, the Taser gun can and may kill but what is the cop supposed to do --- spank and whip the child into submission?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
why is it that when ever there is a child with a problem they call them emotinaly disturbed and now its the kids falt its never the parents why is the kids in such a mood is what i ask but all i ever hear if the child needs to be on some pill that makes he/she morcompliant sounds like the pill makes like it when kids get molested or worse

how can we justify putting a some one on a pill that makes them look alive but they arnt there we need to put i our foot down in front of the doctors and lawyers and cops and say no loudly and hard so it stop its not just adressed

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Umm. Perhaps, the child is mentally ill for NOT cooperating with the parent. I do not see why the parent should be punished for the child's disruptive behavior. Nowadays, children are becoming, how shall I say, disrespectful of the "elders"; unruly and violent, too.
This was a child throwing a tantrum, it's classic behavior of a 10 year old. Yes children are becoming more disrespectful of their elders, but that is no reason to go and taser them all. It's weak and afraid people that can't even control their own 10 year old child that are mentally ill. Perhaps the child wouldn't be such a problem if the mother had half a brain, she is clearly stupid as hell.

Sure, the Taser gun can and may kill but what is the cop supposed to do --- spank and whip the child into submission?
The cop could have done any number of things besides taser the child. Restrain the child and simply handcuffing her would be a start. Maybe take her down the station to teach her a lesson. I honestly think the police shouldn't even have been involved, the mother simply doesn't know how to control a restless child, and it's the first thing any mother should know how to do.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I clicked hoping it was an article from theonion.com but was sadly mistaken. Next year the headline will be "Cop shoots 10yr old girl in the head for not going to bed"

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
All I can say is WTF, a taser really? And what is a cop doing there in the first place? If the parents cant handle the kid then there are bigger problems down the line for them and the kid.

What happen to taking the belt out and disciplining them brats, lightly off-course. Most times they get the picture if you just take the belt off and snap it a few times. Though I got no kids, my sister has and let me tell you! What they say about "spare the rod spoil the child" seems to be true.

Well at least concerning her kid, because she is spoiled and bratty and if she does not get her way screams her head off and throws things around, even her food. And the whole "time out" thing she does does not seem to work all that well. So once in a while you got to turn them over and put the smack down on some of these bratty kids, if they deserve it, and gently off-course, but not to gently.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

I am ashamed to have served this country and to have done awful things believing in freedom, as a person whom used to train mental health and various other professionals(term used very lightly) in the arts of "passive restraint techniques." For use in min. restraint with out harming the person in question, being a child, mental patient, or other hospitalized or incarcerated person, these techniques seem to fallen out of favor and use, because no one stands up and says enough any more. I no longer do this training due to lack of employers, and refusal by myself to train persons whom in my opinion would abuse this. That and after seeing my repeated reports of child abuse in child mental and rehabilitation sites even with evidence be ignored, I ask if they'd do that to a 10 yr old with mental issuses and appearently at best poor parents what you think they'd do to you, yea we could all stand around and look at your brains leak out the hole they mashed in your head...A poor veteran whom moved to Arkansas for the V.A. hospital here

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
If you want to spank your child or hit your child to discipline them, you can't, because it's child abuse and it's illegal, as it should be. But instead someone can just call the cops and have one of them come and out tazer your child? I'm not impressed by the judgement cops are using, and that I've witnessed personally. In fact I'd say they're a complete joke, but it's not funny.

Yesterday is was two cops pulling an elderly man out of a wheelchair and slamming him into the ground. This cop should lose his badge and go pump my gas, and the mother should be arrested for having another adult taser her daughter.
edit on 25-5-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
what do you expect, it happened in Arkansas?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
This particular case does not actually show the officer involved. But one common denominator I have noticed in excessive use of police force videos, is all the officers are fat and look unfit.

Maybe their low self esteem and low fitness levels play a part in what they do when put in a physical situation.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

One of the biggest problems is the damned meddling government, they can't differentiate between a spanking and a beating. Spanking a kid is not illegal, it does not bruise anything but a swelled ego. Beating a kid is different. But the ass nosy government will come after you as if you took out a cane and beat them over the head or something if you spank them. Again, the problem as usual is the damned government overstepping their boundaries. People are scared to discipline their kids because of it, and we have a growing out of control youth as a result.

I still stand by my opinion that the mother is probably a moron though. Calling the cops on your kid is no different than going down to the corner and asking a gangbanger to deal with a temper tantrum for you.....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join