It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati has been after me since my childhood. What the hell do I do?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
If you are able to and are interested, here are more links for online reading,

www.angelsonassignment.org...

and then there is a site called Spirit Lessons that has a year's worth of reading,

www.spiritlessons.com...

Please let us know how you are doing.
Your friend,
And tea sharing too

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
From what I have read about monarch slavery is that the programming runs so deep that some who try to escape it can have certain triggers that cause the slave to want to commit suicide.

This programming purposefully causes the child to disassociate and fragment causing multiple personality disorder.

MMM: Is there anyone you can turn to in your family that is not abusive or in this kind of culture? You are young I am assuming. How about walking straight into child protective services if you are under 18 and telling them about the abuse. You need to get away from the torture. Healing light and love sent your way...

I found this article on Monarchs and thought it was very interesting. nesara.insights2.org...

Also, to the replies that are just plain rude and mean: This girl is looking for help, probably IS being abused and has nowhere else to go. What kind of F*$&^# UP human beings are you? Seriously!

EDIT: Sorry missed that age part...... Maybe adult protective services could point you in a direction of groups you could join? Either way, find your own inner light and stay positive

edit on 24-5-2011 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

I couldn't agree with you more. if this young woman is legit,and I'm going to assume she is..she needs help..not ridicule.

Lots of great ideas and good hearted people have responded,with some great links to check out.

Thankyou to the people who have responded to her kindly,with concern for her well being.

You are the ones who make a difference in the life of someone who is really needing help...and you inspire me to be a better person.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetflock

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
REMEMBER, EVERYONE ELSE IS AN IDIOT AND YOU DARLING ARE THE ENLIGHTENED ONE! Never forget this ever! Feel free to message me here anytime you want if just to chat. I'm going to add you as a friend here as well and take you on as a project case.
edit on 24-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

...A similar thing was said to a young Adolf Hitler while suffering from a face full of Mustard gas.....Some say this could have contributed to his delusions of grandeur....
Don't give advice to this person if you don't know exactly what his/her situation is. Most likely she/he is suffering from some form of Schizophrenia/ personality disorder, or recovering from some trauma....the only other thing it could be is ACTUALLY the Illuminati. Since she is coming here to talk about her problems she is looking for people to back up her claims. Either way, nobody on this forum can help them. And when you start supporting these claims without the facts you are enabling them.

Quick to try and trash her by claiming she's a psychotic nutcase? Wow. Plenty of people can help her as me myself I've seen and know things that most don't think even exists. I've seen and have been in the underbelly of TPTB and know alot of their secrets. To deny that they exist means your sole purpose here is a plant of TPB with the job to discredit and demonize here so it is you who has no clue what they are talking about and are babbling incoherrently.
edit on 24-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Wow, thanks goodness that blank paper was relinquished....You might have given up your soul to the atheist initiator!
Man the illusions of grandeur on tis site are getting more phar out and entertaining by the minute!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The best advice I can give is to quit reading the Illuminati Method and any and all associated content.

It's been written in a way that it takes seemingly innocuous things, and taints them to horrible ends....even butterflies.

What matters not is how "they" employ the symbol, but your association to it. By that, I mean that when you substitute a healthy and innocent perspective in favor of a more sinister/occultic one, you open and allow yourself to be influenced negatively....everything begins to tie into the Method, and you fall deeper and deeper into The Trap of self-victimization.

I say this as one who spent over 15 years battling similar circumstances, only to come to the realization that the "Illuminati Formula" which professes to "enlighten" others to the process, is actually the programming itself.

Please, if you can - put aside that manual and give yourself your own life back.

Nothing good can come from that work. It's a door into a myriad of doors designed to keep you lost, confused and feeling like a victim.

If you ever need to talk to someone who has been there, my U2U is a click away.

Peace.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
The best advice I can give is to quit reading the Illuminati Method and any and all associated content.

It's been written in a way that it takes seemingly innocuous things, and taints them to horrible ends....even butterflies.

What matters not is how "they" employ the symbol, but your association to it. By that, I mean that when you substitute a healthy and innocent perspective in favor of a more sinister/occultic one, you open and allow yourself to be influenced negatively....everything begins to tie into the Method, and you fall deeper and deeper into The Trap of self-victimization.

I say this as one who spent over 15 years battling similar circumstances, only to come to the realization that the "Illuminati Formula" which professes to "enlighten" others to the process, is actually the programming itself.

Please, if you can - put aside that manual and give yourself your own life back.

Nothing good can come from that work. It's a door into a myriad of doors designed to keep you lost, confused and feeling like a victim.

Peace.

This has to be the absolutely BEST ADVICE I think I have EVER EVER EVER seen on ATS!!!! I wish it could be forever MATTED AND FRAMED on the "New World Order" and/or "Secret Societies" entry forums for all to see forevermore.

GE, you have my deepest respect for your wisdom....

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES

Peace.

I'd like to second this comment.
It's clear that you've had a really rough childhood and it sounds to me like many of your coping mechanisms have become unhinged. Often, when people are beat down their entire life, they will try and explain away their circumstance by filling it with delusions of purpose and grandeaur. It's a way to cope with the feeling that you're weren't worthy enough, and that's what caused those bad things to happen. For these people, it's very easy to see patterns where patterns don't exist as they try to rationalize their life. Even though this may superficially alleviate some of the pain you feel from your past, it will only cause further damage as you find yourself heading towards a dark psychological tunnel.
If there is anything you take from this thread, please let it be that you need to get medical help. This issues that you are facing can not be solved through an internet forum.

Namaste

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Let me guess you are Lindsay Lohan

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I am a long-time ATS lurker and I've opted to not reply to any posts until now because I've always had something better to do, but I now find myself with time on my hands and felt compelled to reply.

I'd like to first apologize if I come off as insensitive. That being said, I belive the OP is full of crap. There's something about this "story" that makes it come off as oversold. It seems to me like this story was written by someone with a penchant for writing and conspiracy theories. The OP 'name drops' a lot of commonly-covered material out there in conspiracy land without providing anything compelling. The entire story strikes me as a work of fiction solely intended to get replies. The pacing of the post, the wording, the sequence of topics covered, etc... it seems far too calm and orderly to be written by someone that is genuinely freaked out and searching for help. (The fact that someone would post on a forum like this makes me even more suspicious, since most posts and replies are absurd.)

If the OP was being 'honest' and not fabricating any part of their story, they most likely have major psychological problems, but it's not from any sort of illuminati mind control. Little girls wear butterflies. People have crappy childhoods. There's Masons in practically every town across the United States. (And no, they're not evil like they're made out to be.) My advice would be to stop frequenting sites like ATS which are full of paranoia and conspiracy, half-baked and regurgitated by people that have no first-hand knowledge or experience with what they are even TALKING ABOUT! I get the distinct impression that most people on this forum are the type to read a bunch of junk on doom-and-gloom conspiracy web pages and then synthesize all of this stuff they merely read somewhere into a new, mutated conspiracy meme that gets passed around message boards and forums.

It's all too clean, too orderly, too oversold. I call b.s. on this whole thread and think that a lot of the replies are silly.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MonarchSlave

Yea you do need help...lots of it.
I mean (playing along crazy story)
I am a misinfo agent, sent to take away your soul, muhahah nothing you can do.
Beware my SCARYNESS!!! Muhahahaha
Muhammad Gandhi has nothing on me!! I am your ultimate terror, here to kill you and only you. Everyone is in on it. Your mom, your dad your uncle, brother, sister and aunt. Even your pet dog, and goldfish are in on it! And those bugs you see get in your house, they are in on it to! We all are, everyone is against you! Why? Because your Jesus (yarahh!! Jesus came to pay off our debts) yea and we are Satan / Santa's buddies, we will eat your soul. And poop in your bedsheets!!!! Bahaha

You cant withstand my 8+ bonus attack with 14 agility! Your bowser troll has nothing on me!

That's how serious I am taking this, your a fat gothic b*+ch, who just so happens to be a paranoid schizophrenic.
Your parents slipt up, which emotionally messed you up. Had no friends, made stories up, dropped out did drugs. And now your at the point where you need meds. Yea I could be a DISINFO agent or some crazy ass #. Or I could sane enough to know, your are effing crazy.

Get help, like serious. You could be a danger to someone if you had a really bad episode.

I've never in my enitre life heard anything as pointless and retarded as the illuminati, sounds like a bad episode of ..uh I don't really know but pretend I said something funny

Either way lady your crazy, mods don't delete the truth or your no better then she is, for silencing the truth. She's nuts. She needs help, like lots and lots of it. And she will get better

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

Ok I handled that wrong, I'm sorry. I realize when there is a chemical imbalance or disorder it's hard. I shouldn't have mocked you the way I did. I hope you don't see everyone has a monster.

Ats isn't the answer, it can cloud your mind with so many fanatical ideas that it just leaves you dumbfounded and start to wonder away of what is called reality. I am scared for you, I honestly am. Not due to some magic group chasing you, but your own fears consuming you.

The grand and biggest conspiracy of all is that, there is no grand conspiracy. People are too dumb to ever make such an elaborate conspiracy. We are limited and as confused as you, even the richest and powerful. Just trying to find our place in this world. Each life we live is too short to be wasted on fear. Each time we die, we are simply born again. Memories forgotten, given a fresh start.

I hope you find your peace, watch some avatar, lay off the ats, get multiple news sources get a wider picture or the sorry of any event, rather than. Sticking with one

Good luck on your journey

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I will probly cop flack for sugesting this but you asked if there someone who knows how they work that might be able to help you work out what there planing for you.
Try contacting the staff at infowars.com as Alex jones has done a lot of research into them and there brain washing. You may need to send 2 or 3 emails before you get a reply as they have become very popular over the last few years.
Yes yes ATS's who thinks he's a money grabber I agree he is but after years of trying to wake people up as he hasdone I would probly become angry and think bugger it I might as well take there money as well as the NWO. And even if you don't like him you got to admit he has woken up many thousands of people and has a lot of knowlage of secret groups

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

You need some serious help, I like the way you keep referring to music and cryptic messages
. You're story seems to fit in with the MK Ultra mind programming, You're accounts are false and you're simply trying to live in an Illusion you've created for yourself.
. Why the hell would the Illuminati do this to their own, Doesn't make sense to me.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I think that since you were victimized and abused when you were younger, you found a philosophy/belief system to perpetuate the feelings of victimization and paranoia.

Move away from the people that victimized you, seek professional treatment, and stop over-analyzing strangers.

You are hurting yourself and weakening your mind with these kind of delusions and negative thoughts.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Can you please explain how does "their" language works? You said that there are hidden messages in the pop songs something like Babylonian language so please please explain how it goes...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I've taken care of a "sick" person before. She is dead now. We really didn't get the right kind of help she needed. Everybody enabled her psychosis. At first the stories were believable, then they turned into incoherent contradictions. Out of the 2 choices, its more likely he/she is suffering from a mental disorder rather than actual Illuminati interference. Regardless, this forum is CERTAINLY not the best place to seek help in either case. Best bet is for the person to surround themselves with close friends or family, and possibly even seek counseling in a safe and controlled environment.
edit on 25-5-2011 by jetflock because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Wanted to offer you a hand as to self, lets say you are the target of said, seems not much you can do about that part, but as to your self, theres where you can make change, and now is the only time change can be made, like a pebble in a pond we nut case toltec shamans believe(or some) the effect ripples both forward and backwards in time... Might i offer you read "the 4 agreements" it is the heart of our personal power -freedom-and as a practioner of these i found them able to hold my mind together out of pure spite during torture...these 4 agreements help us 1 to free our minds of the programing we were "tricked" into, 2 to (RE-TRICK)reprogram ourselves as we choose, and in the spirit of the art of war, hagakure, the unfetered mind, to stand against a foe or batlle that is impossible to defeat as if one has already won the batlle -war-etc...

But to any one whom has got aliens bothering you, or any thing else that could be captured, stalked and is worth cash upon said capture, im listening, as a shaman -ex militaryman-hunter/stalker/warrior, i'd let you keep most of the cash, I just want their craft-technology-weapons to make my escape off the "planet of talking neanderthals(so maybe some where else i can evolve beyond a knuckle dragger), why i mention this here is all the hoopla about iluminati-and them reptiles, that would be a catch too! you show me one I'll leash it for you!

on the humoruse side. standing outside my house at 3-4 am, with my naked rear in the air(anal probe temptation lol), seems not to be tempting those lil grey guys to visit, lmao at me, because when we take ourselves to serious whats the fun? but I am serious about willing to hunt anything abnormal or has a spacecraft! (as long as i can see some possiblity of saids exsistance being real, later when i can post my own thread ill tell you about my life in milatary intel. and op's at europes biggest base-hq

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Base on your statement, I can tell you that you should take up their offer because 'hey' how often you got a chance to become an elite like this!?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Dear OP,

I believe you are telling the truth. There are many of us out here, most of us stay in hiding and have changed our names to protect ourselves. I am one of those people.

After my father finished up his tours with Vietnam, he moved us (Cannot disclose location) to a remote area where he began working for the state. He met someone else who was also military and they became buddies. His friend's wife became close with my mother and they began coming over and having dinner with us on occasion. The trouble began when I was about 7 years old. My mother had to take a job and so the women she had become friends with started babysitting me in the mornings before school.

To this day, I have no idea who these people were exactly but they both tried to program me. I'm a failed program.
Each morning before school they both began playing a game of chess with me. Mostly, it was her husband who would sit down and pour me a cup of coffee and would insist we play chess. They started to gain my trust and then suddenly everything slowly took a turn for the worst. After the morning games of chess, they began playing a certain song on their turn table by a certain pop duo. They would play the song, then stop it, and say my name, then start the song again. His wife tried to tell me that this was just a game.

Soon after that, her husband said he knew how to do magic tricks, and that he knew how to make people disappear. As a child, I actually started to believe this, and when I told my parents they giggled because they thought their friends were just playing with me.

One morning, they took me the couple took me down to the basement and he said he had a huge black box that he put people in and made them disappear. There was one there, and his wife was smiling the entire time as she told me in a nice way that they would put me in there and I'd never be seen again. There was a masonic symbol painted on the black box, in gold. Same symbol I have seen on old buildings.

Then they began a game where they would play the song, say my name, then show me a picture. The picture would be of dead children laying in broken rainbows. The week that this began, I started to hear ringing in my ears really bad, then I heard my name being spoken as if someone were speaking to me in the class room in my ear. I started to get bad earaches, and would vomit. The doctor we had could never figure out what was wrong because there was nothing there to cause this. I was taken to a specialist who told my parents I had labrynthitis and that I'd live with it indefinitely.

This ordeal for me came to and end, when the couple started playing the song, chanting my name to it, and then the pictures they were showing me became more gruesome. They asked me to do certain body movements, along to certain pictures.

One evening, when my dad was working out in the garage I remember going out and telling him about the pictures his friends were showing me. He immediately stopped what he was doing and called for my mother and they both made me retell the whole thing.

The next thing I know, we are moving away. We never saw these people again and my dad has long passed on.

I was never able to settle in my mind what had happened. I continued growing up and led a non eventful teen years. But when I hit 20 I suddenly started having nightmares, ear aches, ringing, and nausea. All of these memories started flooding back about the ordeal. At the same time I remembered this, the guy that had just appeared in my life out of no where and started calling and wanting to date me, was acting very strange. He wanted me to travel with him out east and meet his family. I didn't want to at the time and he became so insistent about me, my life, and then he tried to kill me.

That's all I will go into but OP I want you to know that we are out there. I post this story because I 'm safe now and no one can track me down. I've been happily married and have children of my own.

You will get through this but you MUST disconnect yourself from anything regarding the illuminati. And you MUST be watchful and careful about where and whom you associate yourself.

There are plants on this forum, and they are watching too. Don't think they are not. I'm basically the watcher watching the watchers.

Be cautious about your choices, and you will heal.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join