It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati has been after me since my childhood. What the hell do I do?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
or your schizophrenic. either way your screwed.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MonarchSlave

I'd show you the way, as I have somewhat... met the Illuminati myself, but you probably wouldn't believe it or like it.

However, I can state that I will be able to help you more so than probably anyone else.

Do send a private message, if you are interested! I can show you the path to peace.

edit on 24-5-2011 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Don't listen to internet people for advice. Find better help.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Dear, so sad to hear your story. Someone might be able to help you:
Cathy O'Brien & Mark Phillips
here is one of her many testimonies on how she was rescued by Mark: youtu.be...
Good luck Angel.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

I also use Qabbalistic godnames for protection. The most effective for me was using a circle made of four large red pentagrams chanting the godname ALHIM GEBVR (pronounced Aelohim Gewuur), the same in gas light blue with ALHIM TzBAVTh (Elohim TZabeos), and the Yellow Cross with a Red circle over it YE-He-Shu-Ah.
This is fighting fire with fire. The Illuminati all rely on Hebrew and Arabic and Christian Qabbala. Their stuff just turns around and leaves if they think you are one of the elite because you use the most basic protection signals.
YahWeh Eloah va Daath is also powerful in the Qabbalistic Cross.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I would not read much on what they did or what they are.
I would concentrate upon How I can change it.
There are hidden methods as well as obvious ones.
Your generation is going to turn it all upside down, trust me.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

You know what to do.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I believe you and my heart goes out to you. I have read similar things from others who have been 'programmed'. And I agree with what was already said, even many people who consider themselves 'conspiracy theorists' would be deeply shaken by some of the things that, it seems, really do go on.

I would suggest you try to get in contact with other ex monarchs who have managed to see through what's going on and are slowly healing themselves. From what I have read it takes time to get rid of any 'disassociation' and 'compartamentalisation' of the mind which is the (intended) result of what you have been subjected to.

People who have had a similar experience to yours, within a similar context, and who are further along the road of healing may be the most helpful people to you right now.

If you do a google search you should be able to find some names. I have also read about one therapist who is helping many people such as yourself. Unfortunately I don't remember their name, but I at least want you to know that such assistance does exist and I truly hope you can find it.

I agree with what a previous poster said, be careful who you confide in.

You CAN come through this, you are obviously a very strong person. Keep faith, keep focusing on the light. Use your obviously very strong mind to visualise everything you want - protection, healing, assistance, wholeness. Keep putting it out to the universe.

May all blessings be yours and may the light always protect you.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

go to india,
find a nice & genuine ashram,
study
free yourself

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Be very careful about getting into contact with people from an internet forum, for whom you have no means of identifying their identity or their intentions.

No disrespect intended to anyone who is genuine.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonMoon

Hey listen I read your post and it touched my heart. I feel that you are very vulnerable and maybe this internet site is not the best place to be. People here will either take the piss or try to indoctrinate you into something else or just plain add to your paranoia.

However the help you need is a simple change of attitude. dont take drugs or rely on any religion as a crutch. Your inner spirit is what wants to be set free. You are twenty, you are no dought a beaughtiful woman now who is free to do as she pleases, probably limited only by mental restraints/chains. Its upto you to break them. There is a fantastic world out there and a wonder of adventures for you to have. Have you danced in the rain? made love on the beach under the moon light? ride roller coasters, travel the world. Hold your head up and smile at strangers, realize the wonderful feminine magic and power you posses inside. List the things about your life you like and do more of them, list the things you don’t like and change them, slowly every day you will make your life a better life and in consequence you will make the world a better place.

You are in charge of your life now, you can make it what ever you want, you have that power nobody else, you can take control of your life and make it wonderful and you can start right now by turning of this website and getting out there and living it.

FOLLOW YOUR HEART with every decision you make and no matter how much negative energy seems to get thrown at you you can always beat it back with a smile. The past is the past and Its a big world out there go and experience it all....

Beautifully put!
I agree completely

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3

I'd show you the way, as I have somewhat... met the Illuminati myself, but you probably wouldn't believe it or like it.

However, I can state that I will be able to help you more so than probably anyone else.

Do send a private message, if you are interested! I can show you the path to peace.

edit on 24-5-2011 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

When i see responses like this, It raises many flags. And trying to be cryptic at that. Shame shame.

To the O.P., True help will not come from anyone online. Please dont take that path. I will not even try to attempt to say anything on this matter to try to help or hurt you. I dont belive it is anyones place to. Only you can work out your issues.Whatever they may be.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
From what I have read about monarch slavery is that the programming runs so deep that some who try to escape it can have certain triggers that cause the slave to want to commit suicide.

This programming purposefully causes the child to disassociate and fragment causing multiple personality disorder.

MMM: Is there anyone you can turn to in your family that is not abusive or in this kind of culture? You are young I am assuming. How about walking straight into child protective services if you are under 18 and telling them about the abuse. You need to get away from the torture. Healing light and love sent your way...

I found this article on Monarchs and thought it was very interesting. nesara.insights2.org...

Also, to the replies that are just plain rude and mean: This girl is looking for help, probably IS being abused and has nowhere else to go. What kind of F*$&^# UP human beings are you? Seriously!

EDIT: Sorry missed that age part...... Maybe adult protective services could point you in a direction of groups you could join? Either way, find your own inner light and stay positive

edit on 24-5-2011 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Here's some more links:

www.peterhorrobin.com...

Peter Horrobin

and his ministry

www.ellelministries.org...

A friend of mine was at an exorcism where a fellow trained by Horrobin took over a very difficult case. He was evidently very effective and didn't monkey around.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
There is not a single person on this earth that is not important to someone...Don't listen to any Bull Crap. Contact "Project Camelot" and they will see to it you get some type of help.....Good Luck.....

Project Camelot! Are you kidding? - The eye of Horus?

OP, this is not the place to turn.

I wish you all the best but please be wise about what you are allowing here for it may make matters worse.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
You have schizophrenia, I suggest you go to a doctor IMMEDIATELY before you hurt yourself or someone else.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
I go to admit this I am much more paranoid than you, as my first thought was, are you trying to find free thinkers? The survivors of this, are constantly asking is this person waiting to catch me?

I will try to not add to your paranoia load but I was born with 3 generational spirits/demons (given more later) and my Grandad was a Mason. My Mum's bloodline is also Romany gypsies.
I too was born at an auspicious time and my Mum nearly died. As she had been abused, she abused me and my sister until I was 12.

Apparently at www.educateyourself.org Monarch victims are similar to people born with generational spirits. I could mind read at an early age, my IQ is 156 and I am definitely a free thinker.
I have physically seen demons, angels and ghosts (and UFOs) and I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Saviour at 5yrs. But I had a constant stream of verbal abuse from these demons till 24yrs. So I know my own mind very well and also what isn't my thoughts.
I am clairaudient, telepathic, empathic and loads of other stuff that have saved mine and my family's lives on numerous occasions.
I believe God allowed me to be born with these abilities, so I can be a warrior for Him. Fundamental Christians never understood these abilities are what Jesus had.

Last year I stopped 4 black ops beaming into my bedroom at 3am by using the Name of God=Yehovah.
They have tried to people-cook me and my family after I found out how to kill my implants; all vaccinations have implants and I had some special ones as I had been with my Dad in an overseas Army base.
They can all be cancelled by a strong magnet being placed over them. A strong metal chelater works too but is expensive.
Put a silk sheet on your bed over yourself to stop Scalar waves.
I have also found that iron stops the lower vibrational entities; ie horseshoes, iron keys, magnetic bracelet on your arm.
And I claim the blood of Jesus over me and mine every night, and put the Hedge of Fire of Protection of God over me and mine and my house and garden, and put the Holy Armour of God over me and mine every night too.

Just 3 weeks ago they got to my rabbits in my garden and killed 5 out of 6, using the drug dealing demon possessed boy next door, so if you have anything you love outside make sure they are in a padlocked hutch etc as they will do anything to stop you, via low morale.
All it did is make me so mad I have spent most days praying for justice and a few other things that I will not go into here. I will just say that if anyone mistreats me they usually end up in a mental hospital.

The name of God is the ultimate weapon and when I am being made to feel fear (absolute terror actually) I call on the name of Jesus and His Dad until I feel better. But I am always on the alert.
Sorry if I have made you more paranoid but other people wouldn't understand what you or I have gone though.

So go to www.educateyourself.org and search Mind control and work through the articles. That is what I have done recently but I have to admit that all through my teenage years God sent me people that help cast out the lesser demons, so I would ask God to send you people who can do this until you can do it with God.

Peace and love and keep going you are here for a reason, you just got to find it.

Sweet Buttered Jesus on Crusty Toast, you Are probably The single craziest Person On this web site.

Now....count the capitol letters, and unscramble them. But don't do it if you are facing west. Never West.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Monarch,

Obviously you were apart of the Monarch Sex Slave program who uses sex as payment for services rendered for high level Governmental operatives/officials for the sole purpose of leverage acquisition and intelligience gathering.

Now, do you remember being involved in any particular project or campaign meaning were used to spy on people via a "human computer"?

The fact that a Mason was sent to you twice to keep tabs on you tells me your clearances went pretty high up or else you wouldn't've been subjected to the intense survielance in a manner like this.

Keep a journal and record everything you remember as it comes back as that will be concrete proof you are not crazy nor insane. Trust me when I say this you are not insane and are not crazy and do not need scrips meant to docilize you in order to repress any memory. Let the floodgates open in that regard but keep yourself firmly solid and level. Get a blog and report any returing memories there as well as the more people know about projects like this the better. Be as graphic and as specific as possible as remember, this will help other progammed persons to further understand themselves. Scrips are for people with problems and you clearly have none due to the way you annunciate and the eloquent way you have conducted and composed yourself thus far.

Hopefully since you are evidently post programming you will be able to lead and have a semblance of a normal life so that it doesn't affect you that much in your daily life.

Thank you for choosing ATS to speak out against this. Star an flag for you! I've been aware of projects like this for going on nearly 13 or so years and have been vicimized as well but not to your extent as I was used for my high iq and the uncanny ability to connect things.

REMEMBER, EVERYONE ELSE IS AN IDIOT AND YOU DARLING ARE THE ENLIGHTENED ONE! Never forget this ever! Feel free to message me here anytime you want if just to chat. I'm going to add you as a friend here as well and take you on as a project case.
edit on 24-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
MMM, I believe you.

There was a man who testified at my church in Missouri about six years ago, he said he had some cardiac something and passed away in his bed, and a demon came in through the window, grabbed him by the big toe, and pulled his soul out of his body, dragged it out the window, and took him down to the entryway to Hell. There was a river there. Across the river, this guy saw Jesus walking along, and he looked at Jesus. Suddenly, Jesus looked over at him and they made eye contact. He cried out, Jesus, save me! And instantly, he was back in his bed, alive. He has testified to the saving power of Jesus ever since. I suggest to you that you cry out and ask Jesus to save you, too.

Spiritual armor is what protects you from the enemy, it is to be worn in a sequential order:

1. A girdle of truth around your loins. Scripture lists this first because that's the first place where folks are dishonest. Gird your loins with truth.
2. A breastplate of righteousness. This protects your heart. You have lived a righteous life. In spite of great odds. Speak to your heart and tell it that you surround it with a breastplate of righteousness.
3. The shoes of the gospel of peace. It's here that you are able to walk the path of life and not allow anyone to bait you to tangle with them on their turf nor to wander off from where you are safe, from the place where you are supposed to be. You walk in peace.
4. The shield of faith which quenches all the fiery darts of the enemy. The enemy may have a whole arsenal of arrows to fire at you, no problem, the shield of faith stops them cold.
5. The sword of the Spirit, a double-edged sword, the Word of God, Scripture from the Holy Bible. KJV is safer from the modernists tampering than the others.
6. Last, but not least, the helmet of Salvation. When all else fails, pledge your head to Heaven for the Gospel. By faith, partake of the Eternal Kingdom.

My prayer for you, MMM:
Father in Heaven, thank You for placing truth in MMM and for speaking to her in spite of all the efforts of others to harm her and exploit her. I bestow upon her now a cleanness and freedom through the Blood of Jesus and ask You to send Holy Warring Angels to protect her and help her escape all the snares of the enemy. I declare the shed Blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth over her and I loose upon her Your anointing that breaks all yokes and Your quickening that brings spiritual life. I cancel all the plans of Satan against her in Jesus' Name and I bind all darkness away from her now and forever in the Name above all Names, Jesus Your only begotten Son, I tell the darkness to go to the place the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth sends it, never to return and I cut the cords. I loose deliverance, salvation, and healing over MMM now! I declare the Name of the Ancient of Days over this prayer and over MMM's life and cover her with Jesus' shed Blood, with the authority You have given me as Your war club, I break down, un-dam, and blow up all walls of protection around all witches, warlocks, wizards, Satanists, sorcerers, and the like, and I break the power of all curses, hexes, vexes, spells, charms, fetishes, psychic prayers, psychic thoughts, all witchcraft, sorcery, magic, voodoo, all mind control, jinxes, potions, bewitchments, death, destruction, siickness, pain, torment, psychic power, psychic warfare, prayer chains, incense & candle burning, incantations, chanting, blessings, hoodoo, crystals, root works, and everything else being sent her way, her home, vehicle, resources, or anything that concerns her. I bind all these things by the Blood of Jesus, and I cut and burn their ungoldly ties, ropes, cords of all kinds and lay lines, in JESUS' Name and I break their power and cancel their works. Father in Heaven, please send holy warrior angels to fight on her behalf and send ministering angels to heal her and comfort her and encourage her and to alert her to anything else she needs to do. Thank You Ancient of Days Who is Good and True and Mighty to Save! Amen and amen.

Finally, MMM, a site to learn more,

www.peterhorrobin.com...

and one more site, too,

www.demonbuster.com...

Love,
And Tea Sharing Too

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
REMEMBER, EVERYONE ELSE IS AN IDIOT AND YOU DARLING ARE THE ENLIGHTENED ONE! Never forget this ever! Feel free to message me here anytime you want if just to chat. I'm going to add you as a friend here as well and take you on as a project case.
edit on 24-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

...A similar thing was said to a young Adolf Hitler while suffering from a face full of Mustard gas.....Some say this could have contributed to his delusions of grandeur....
Don't give advice to this person if you don't know exactly what his/her situation is. Most likely she/he is suffering from some form of Schizophrenia/ personality disorder, or recovering from some trauma....the only other thing it could be is ACTUALLY the Illuminati. Since she is coming here to talk about her problems she is looking for people to back up her claims. Either way, nobody on this forum can help them. And when you start supporting these claims without the facts you are enabling them.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join