It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati has been after me since my childhood. What the hell do I do?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
All I can say is, don't trust anyone even doctors can be controlled by the higher up. Hope that they don't know where you are. Have a hat on and glasses most of the time try not to look obvious and just average person. Satellites are always watching they are a lot more advanced then we think they can bombard you with thoughts and even have laser tech. A woman studyed mind control rauni kilde, I suggest people listen to what she has to say she has a amazing story talking about mind control and how her family was targeted because of her and how she stud up. After a while she ended up dead mysteriously died from cancer abruptly she said they told her not to talk or else multiple times I think that's how they would of killed her.
Call me crazy for this but Idc, I do believe that they can kill you in anyway possible and make it look natural or normal cause

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hi I feel the same way... It's like they want me to go crazy yet they get real people to do there nasty work.. It's the only thing that makes sense.... I even said to one person playing games on me I wish I could make you pay for what you have done to me he said "no one would believe you" sad but true..even I can not fathom what I may have done wrong to piss people off... But they can control how you meet people and put people there that know things about you for what that's my point is there goal just to make you go crazy... I wonder I rarely tell people anything about me sometimes I lie say I met my kids dad somewhere where I did not only to hear a laughter you did not I know where you met.. And I have done courses and again keep yo self only to have a teacher approach me say the girl in next room has asked me to give you these biscuits but wants me to get you to promise me you only give them to your kids promise me promise me.. She went on I left that short course... I have had so much crap happen actual factual stuff and yet they win I declare they win I don't know why they do it... But they have won.reply to: MonarchSlave

edit on 7-7-2015 by Berealtruth because: Spelling mistake

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
True doctors are definitely in on it how I know I went to one made a appointment and then I get a call just one hour before declaring if I am still coming I said yes... I go and I was so upset because honestly I have had a lot if crap there in the waiting room was a women that just said here is my phone number I want you to call me:::: I thought I would even though I was told by police to stop playing into there hands but I wanted to get to the bottom of this::: but even the doctor knew her and she knew the doctor she said don't you think we know who the f... You are I said who who but she did not answer that. I know she knew I was wanting to get info but they only tell so much.. But I did find out she knew the doctor...a reply to: Berealtruth

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I wanted to add when I got home that night I had prank phone calls saying promise me promise me with laughter on phone and by way I just got home.. So I not told any one I been made to look a fool more times I can count more stories that are factual than I care to think about there are real people behind them. The teacher had nerve to single me out on first day and I have even gone for job interviews where a person interviewer introduced me around the whole office as the girl that looks like the crazy girl I got in my car looked in the mirror and stared do I really. Of course I don't but they have the power to do say things that make you look like a idiot. They can go to sleep at night rest assured they have many friends and can relish the fact they treat a human like this... But really I am at a loss as to why or what motivates them. If a guy asks me out chances are he already knows about me pretty sick of them but it's true... So they win I keep to self and hate the world I live in. a reply to: Berealtruth

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonarchSlave
First of all, I'm a twenty year old female. My initials are M.M.M., and I was born in 1990.
Ever since I was a kid I was administered to a more casual stype of Monarch Programming that involves trauma based treatment that expliots mental disassociation. Basically, I was abused by my paternal father, who was a German adopted child and was also subject to the same treatment as a kid, only much more extreme. It is common knowledge that Monarch programmers are commonly Monarch slaves themselves. This has left me with somewhat of a Peter Pan complex, trust issues, and a general disassiocation of reality. You can read into what Monarch Programming is on the net, but let me get into some more disturbing details other than this.

First of all, I need people who are not skeptics on this subject. I need someone who knows how the Illuminati works, what they do, and how they hide themselves. I need someone who knows how they hide in plain sight in the music industry, how they run the media, and how they control peoples lives. I need someone who understands how deed seeded their influence in society really is, how they can easily plan murders, events, anything and how every neighborhood has Illuminati watchdogs. This is not a laughing matter, I am entirely alone in this and even my own mother was in on the programming.

Let's begin with the basics. As a child I was made to wear plain dresses with a single butterly on them, I was given a butterfly necklace for my 13th birthday (when one is considered a woman), and my mom would adorn me with butterfly barrettes. The butterfly is a symbol of Monarch programming, and it is an image that is supposed to represent the soul, many Monarch slaves within the music industry discreetly wear a butterfly in some form. The butterly of course is related to the name, "Monarch programming". Monarch children are subjected to varying degrees of torture, some more severe than others depending on how in depth the family is with the Illuminati, some of which are undergone mild programming even if they are from an outer family for the sake of keeping them servile. Children who are chosen for this are expected to have higher IQ's than most and an innate ability to connect to the spiritual and therefore are programmed early on to ensure they do not become "free thinkers". If a child becomes a free thinker, the next series of events in their life are staged in order to lower their morale and get them to commit suicide. They are often given planned areas to live in, planned spouses or boy/girlfriends, and everything down to their very school teachers are carefully selected.

My father was an alcoholic, he abused all of us children, and I was subjected to a lot of abuse as a kid. Before that I was subject to my mom and dad screaming at eachother on purpose to induce a sense of trauma before I was even able to speak. This caused me to be very shy, withdrawn, speaking only when spoken to, servile, scared, and extremely emotionally sensitive.

As I grew up I was subjected to types of media that would encourage an overly sexual nature, being shown many Illuminati made movies such as A Clockwork Orange when I was no more than eight years old. This did not work for the most part because I was shy and therefore inconfident with my body, so I remained innocent, however I was in many ways encouraged to engage in masturbation. Being told not only that it was normal, but healthy and good for me. In general, I was taught many things that when I turned 15 I would outright reject.

The phase from 14 to 15 is actually quite dramatic, and cannot be psychologically explained because one does not go from being a relatively 14 year old girl to suddenly being an anti-Illuminati anti-government 15 year old is, dare I say, a spiritual transformation. All the prior programming compeltely backfired and suddenly I was aware of more than I would have been had I been raised a normal child. My teachers and peers would mock me, call me weird, and tell me I was insane for thinking that the government did 9/11, that they control too many aspects of our lives, etc etc, and most assumed I was just trying to be rebellious and cool. However, they were severely mistaken.

At this point in time a friend of mine had told me "give me your soul", handing me a white sheet of paper, I signed it, being indoctrinated into being an atheist at the time, and went on with my life, thinking nothing of it.
Years later this document was relinquished and holds no legal ground whatsoever anymore, if it had any in the first place.

This next chain of events in my life after that moment were too positive to be normal. I was not the most attractive girl, I was not likable, I was goth, reserved, people were afraid of me, others mocked me, but all in all no one liked me. But nonetheless suddenly after that I had people asking me on dates, popular people wanting to hang out, guys that I know would NEVER like me asking me out. I had people offering to pay for my #, all kinds of stuff.

It was only recently I noticed during these years, my neighbor's van a few doors down was a private company of his, a plumbing company, but the logo was a crosshair with the letters MM stacked on top of eachother within the crosshair. The guy was obviously a Mason, but I had never noticed that the logo was a threat to me and a message to the neighboorhood that I was "in the crosshair" of their "sniper", they had me in their sights, basically saying they were pointing their gun at me because I was getting out of line.

Not shortly after that I undergo intense demonic attacks that are akin to being shot in the head, just after I reach what I thought was a state of pure enlightenment. Aka, I found God.

My teachers knew things about me I never told anyone, sometimes I would catch them slipping up and saying # they couldn't possibly know. I was bullied by the staff because of my beliefs, they couldn't change my mindset and so they subjected me to police state like rules and threatened useless things on me.

Then I drop out, meet my first boyfriend, turns out he's a Mason and he was only sent to date me for the sake of putting me in a vulnerable position spiritually. He leaves me and the next thing I know, boom, lights out. He spoke in the same way they speak in music videos when they're using cryptic Illuminati language, basically speaking Babylonian, although at the time I had no idea about this language.

Now I'm seeing people coming out with music relevant to my assault that no one will understand except them.
People can call it insanity, but I need legitimate advice and I need people to spread the world on what they do.
This isn't a joke, this is real, the music industry, media, they're all Luciferians and would rather KILL a monarch slave than let them go. The fact I found out about all of this was never supposed to happen to begin with.

I. Need. Help.

Keep your head up (: help yourself and help will come your way. Don't let evil get it's satisfaction instead let good get its satisfaction. Evil needs good it loves to feed off its energy. Show no fear and you'll make them weak (: then they'll leave you alone because they'll see your a force they can't and shouldn't be reckoned with. #Shalom #Staytrue #Befearless #Love

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
If I said I have no relation, this would not be true. Your Father has made mistakes, so has mine. In a world were most do not have the spiritualtyto see as your own.

I will stay away from the big words this moment.

I believe there is a much wider perspective than what you see. These artist that you claim are victoms, did they not forfit there own being for such things?

In this, yes they would be slaves.

Slaves to there own.

Saying all you have said, it could be true, prehaps man today is inslaved. This is a spirtual war and you are right in the middle.

Don't be.

Even the Christian church teaches that bye not surrendering that man will be thrown into a pond of fire. Does that not sound like a Mexican Cartel to say the very least..?

Imagine, the same God whom repisents love and patience and humality is the same God that murderd his own son and is prepared to do the same to anyone who does not bow he?

You are of Royal Blood, you have the ability to choose your own cycles yet what is just is. 11.

Embrace this gift.13.

SMIB.33

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MonarchSlave

*slowly lights up a smoke*

Why do you fear them?

Monarch blood is very valuable and the thing you need to realize is that they can't really do anything as long as you don't allow it.

The music industry is quiet funny every time I watch their videos I laugh my head off, the attempts and enforcement is a brilliant ploy to any horror novel. However, they don't realize that what takes years can be undone in mere seconds, so it truly is fruitless as to what they are trying to accomplish.

Illuminati are kids in reality and basically it's true that tricks are for kids.

They will reap nothing but thistles and thorns, which is why there really is nothing to worry about.

I'm gonna ask you a few questions

1. How are your body jumping night trips going so far? (Also killed anyone in them lately?)
2. When you watch the videos and the silly clips, you know exactly what they are saying without even needing to look into it. Correct?
3. Political theater can be quiet pleasant to watch and I believe you already know, about what politicians really mean and their next steps. Correct assumption?

I could ask you a 100 more questions but there really is no point in running pointless silly tests.

Oh I almost forgot! The demon you were attacked by it had a black and dark brown face, it only had eyes and no nose,mouth or ears. Is that correct?

p.s - You're a 1st generation Monarch by the way, the program started in 1989.
edit on 22-9-2015 by TheBoyKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The worst part is how they can target you via GPS/satellite so not only do you end up sick/dead but even if you are spared, its the rest of your family might be sickened/killed as collateral damage.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: alsisceo

Hi 12 here, nice to meet you.

It's rather interesting how royal blood either is useful to them or becomes a pest that they try to remove.

Also real God doesn't murder and mandated this law into a covenant between us and our ancestors, the false christian god that the false churches represent is not God.

See Royal Bloodlines/Monarch see the Mandate of Heaven in the polluted ocean that the so called kids made the Bible. You may put in a lie to cover the truth like wool over peoples eyes, but the truth no matter how long always comes out to the surface.

Also do not kill that which has the breath of life nor eat that which bares it within, the seeds and the fruits of the world were given upon mankind and mandated by law.

However, thirst for murder and blood was introduced to man by the kids who are doing these tricks (Illuminati, Masons etc).

Those that see the true message and walk by the Mandate are part of the covenant between humanity and them. Yes I said them many call them God, Gods, ETs etc. I prefer to call it a bit loving family

edit on 22-9-2015 by TheBoyKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Milah
The worst part is how they can target you via GPS/satellite so not only do you end up sick/dead but even if you are spared, its the rest of your family might be sickened/killed as collateral damage.

GPS is very useful for precision strikes via drones
It's been used ever since GPS came to birth in our world

Then you ask yourself - How has Osama been evading it?

Simple they knew where he was the whole time. But people need something to believe in. Right?

That their fearless and honest leader killed the evilest man in the world, but the true evil is the face such a leader sees when he brushes his teeth every morning.

I love being human it teaches you so much and gives you such infinite potential for observation/learning

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I love how everyone is a Royal.... Amazing how many "special" people end up on ATS....

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
I love how everyone is a Royal.... Amazing how many "special" people end up on ATS....

ATS is a breeding ground for special

But only a few are actually of a Royal Blood line, but none the less it is rather interesting to observe such things

Not to mention CIA Gypsies
Hahahah

I enjoy drinking tea and observing such peculiar phenomenons

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBoyKing

First of all, I'd bet my trust fund that the OP is no "Royal." She is a mentally ill individual who needs help. It is a serious matter...

Secondly, if you truly know anything about royal history, then you would know that they their descendants truly number in the thousands. Up until the past century, it was nothing for the nobility to beget offspring with many women (ie illegitimate children who couldn't inherent but are still within the "bloodline").

My family has raised kings. My family has killed kings. And yet, to me, no alleged bloodline really holds any meaning. Not if you understand how the world truly moves and shakes. I don't care if you are a Windsor, Hapsburg, Medici, or even a Romanov. Every civilization has its lifespan and when the sun sets on yours, the "bloodline" is meaningless.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

First of all, I'd bet my trust fund that the OP is no "Royal." She is a mentally ill individual who needs help. It is a serious matter...

Secondly, if you truly know anything about royal history, then you would know that they their descendants truly number in the thousands. Up until the past century, it was nothing for the nobility to beget offspring with many women (ie illegitimate children who couldn't inherent but are still within the "bloodline").

My family has raised kings. My family has killed kings. And yet, to me, no alleged bloodline really holds any meaning. Not if you understand how the world truly moves and shakes. I don't care if you are a Windsor, Hapsburg, Medici, or even a Romanov. Every civilization has its lifespan and when the sun sets on yours, the "bloodline" is meaningless.

Who said the sun is setting on this one

I've been changing my diet lately to complete as the Covenant/Mandate states fruits and seeds of the Earth, apparently they really frown upon devouring of others that bare the breath of life.

Also it seems to please her the one that bares the scent of roses

You are right that no blood line really holds meaning unless it is of the Elohim blood line. The descendants of the real kings the barer of the Heavenly Mandate and Right of Kings, that is as far as I've been able to dig out from the covenant book that was left behind.
edit on 23-9-2015 by TheBoyKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

You are right to change your diet and I'm pleased that you understand why. But it certainly isn't because of some shadowy group of elite who are bent on enslaving the world.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

You are right to change your diet and I'm pleased that you understand why. But it certainly isn't because of some shadowy group of elite who are bent on enslaving the world.

Oh you mean the ones that are like children and as we know tricks are for kids, they are just kids causing chaos like any child would. Nothing to really ponder on/figure out there, they are just doing their job like they were told with a bit of leeway.

However, no the sun won't set because of them it will set because of the imbalance, I can not put my finger on it quiet yet. It does seem although that it is tipping and the planet shows the imbalance.

But least we the children must not forget they established a covenant with us and promised of no such thing. However, we are not following the established agreement/covenant and are not walking along the stated Mandate.

Thusly the imbalance is occurring.
edit on 23-9-2015 by TheBoyKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

No, I mean they don't exist. It is just plain old normal human beings who play in chaos and cause silly rumors like the alleged illuminati.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

No, I mean they don't exist. It is just plain old normal human beings who play in chaos and cause silly rumors like the alleged illuminati.

By the way, who is the one that bares the scent of roses? I am actually curious by her, as it started occurring after I began following the so called Mandate.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBoyKing

By the way, who is the one that bares the scent of roses? I am actually curious by her, as it started occurring after I began following the so called Mandate.

She has many names - Sophia, Divine Mother, Mary, Galvah, Aima Elohim, Devi, שְׁכִינָה (Shekhinah)...
edit on 23-9-2015 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBoyKing

She has many names - Sophia, Divine Mother, Mary, Galvah, Aima Elohim, Devi, שְׁכִינָה (Shekhinah)...
z

If one were to be labeled an Elohim - What would such a title/label inquire upon the individual may it be a him or a her?

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join