It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati has been after me since my childhood. What the hell do I do?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The problem with the Illuminati is they keep there identity hidden very well so it's hard to tell who's who, there very much into black majik makes me wonder if some kind of spell was cast by them years ago to create a manchurian candidate to kill both Kennedy's and Martin Luther King, anyhow it makes you think....

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DuecesxGeneral

Originally posted by DuecesxGeneral
Also about demonic attack.... i would consider them being Jinns, just know that you are stronger then them, dont allow them into your mind, but if it happens just remember God
edit on 24-5-2011 by DuecesxGeneral because: (Adding)

If they are in your mind, how do you get them out?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
i believe your story but there are others in the internet specifically youtube the channel is called truthiracy3 channel house of wisdom i was able to watch batman and the boston bombing conspiracy i was able to infiltrate as a red capped killer you people need to watch it we dont want his site to be compromised to target the aliens that the illuminati is using im watching dante torinos channel his main video 50 alien races from an alien race book given to him by his father but thats another thing. The point is i was able to see all of them in public we outnumber them 10to1 when you walk out in public wear a red hoody it means your the red capped killer but if you wear a purple hoody your an hob a harlot of babylon and notice the color of the hair of some people if his or her hair color is red that person is more likely to be a member and will betray you. If they will assasinate you they will drive 2 cars to your house 1 white and 1 black they symbolise death. The illuminati believe that all religions were created by them by the truth is some good ets are watching over us that is their weakness but the majority of us must choose the aliens that they dont side with looking for our best interests that the govt cannot fulfill right now i know their faces and their civilian life if there are troll the trick is when they say you belong in a mental hospital they could acually be a member i have seen this when i said you a are illuminati they stop anonymous is illuminati also as well as that movement thats against the financial institution of america you need to see truthiracy3 channel so of his info is correct i suggest you start with batman dtugade
edit on 17-8-2013 by dtugade because: to add my username

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
The problem with the Illuminati is they keep there identity hidden very well so it's hard to tell who's who, there very much into black majik makes me wonder if some kind of spell was cast by them years ago to create a manchurian candidate to kill both Kennedy's and Martin Luther King, anyhow it makes you think....

Hello old friend....

You cannot create a Manchurian Candidate. Not with science (I've posted a million times why it's not possible). Not with magick. If you have never worked with magick, I can see why you would fall for this romantic idea. Most layman do not understand how or why magick works... You cannot affect the free will of another human being. The only PERSON a magician can affect is himself.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
OP, you seem to have had a rough childhood. I am sorry to hear that.

just trust this though....you need clinical help. You need a break from conspiracy topics.

You need to sign off ATS and any other site you're a member of and never sign back on. This subject matter is feeding into your psychosis.

You are not less of a person because of this. You do need to get help though. An internet forum is not the place .

No one here can give you the help you need. I do hope you get the help you need.

Good luck.

EDIT :
I just realized that this is old.....any news from the OP? I honestly don't want to read through this thread....
edit on 17-8-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

no you dont your not crazy your not stupid or any of that just know that there will be people who will believe you and others who will destroy you in case you dont reply its ok just know someone is doing their very best to destroy the illuminati once and for all if you are into metapphysics know that agni is the diety that helps humans and the pleiadeans is the worst nightmare of the illuminati why because many of their predictions seems to be coming true look at henoch prophecy their will be war uk vs spain islamophobia in paris because they will be destroyed by islam usa vs russia and soon ets vs the illuminati both the good and the bad. god is real but the bible glorifies still the egyptian gods. if you choose to act on my words then you must wake up others who are arrogant those are definitely not illuminati as in they dont care about anything just remember the things i read and seen in the net truthiracy 3 channel in youtube dante torinos channel about the 58 alien races the henoch prophecies (note the billie meier conspiracy isnt completely fake if the henoch prophecies come true then you know its real to the last dot) you dont have to trust but always trust yourself -dtugade

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Okay, I'm going to address this as calmly as possible for the OP, despite my desire to slap some of the previous posters.

I am well aware of the fact that the majority of our world is run through executive decisions of a select financially powerful few. This is fact, it is written into our economics, you can trace the money to the biggest family - the Rothschilds. That said, no amount of money in the world could have that many people in on running your life, and planting that specific of a timing on each and every piece of information you absorb. That is not the way "TPTB" work. It is a mass spread of misinformation across many different medias. This misinformation and manipulation is done through payoffs at a high-end level, executives, other people with financial power. They choose these people in particular to invest in because the people who reach that state of financial stability are usually A. Highly ambitious and capable of achieving what they are told and B. Afraid of losing the power and stability they've gained, even in the face of losing the freedom to use it at will.

You are not being manipulated into a specific brainwashing program. What you MAY be seeing, what the disassociation of reality you are experiencing most likely is, is the way that humans tend to perpetuate behavior on a generational basis. It is likely that your parents grew up under similar circumstances, and are perpetuating the behavior they've always known. I'm terribly sorry you are collateral in this, it's horrible, but it happens every day to countless others. Don't let yourself perpetuate it, and that's the most you can do to stop it.

The best I can say is you are not alone, and you are especially not THAT alone. Anyone you have shared this with in your personal life, whom you've pushed off or away in belief they are against you or in on this plot, the smartest thing you can do is to accept them back into your life, because those are the people that truly love you, and will help you calm this paranoia and see the world more objectively.

I sincerely hope you come out alright, and if nothing else, remember who you are. Do not take your life or someone else's for the actions of others.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticPerhaps
I am well aware of the fact that the majority of our world is run through executive decisions of a select financially powerful few. This is fact, it is written into our economics, you can trace the money to the biggest family - the Rothschilds.

I take exception to this comment.... Gross misinformation.

This misinformation and manipulation is done through payoffs at a high-end level, executives, other people with financial power. They choose these people in particular to invest in because the people who reach that state of financial stability are usually A. Highly ambitious and capable of achieving what they are told and B. Afraid of losing the power and stability they've gained, even in the face of losing the freedom to use it at will.

Yet more misinformation.... Have you ever worked with a Rothschild? Clearly not... Instead you allow your class envy to drive your misguided beliefs about what you think people like the Rothschilds really want when, in fact, you couldn't be more wrong. Yes, the Rothschilds have a business...a very successful business....in the financial industry. BUT, they do not control the world...nor do they really want to. Further, they give back to humanity in many forms of philanthropy.

People like you often want to malign the financial industry and/or big corporations but you fail to appreciate that these same people are the ones who drive economies which give millions a job/income. And yet, despite that, there is NOTHING stopping ingenuity of the lowest man to become successful and wealthy in his own right. Not everyone can be a Chief....but if you want success badly enough, you have everything at your disposal to seize it.

You are not being manipulated into a specific brainwashing program. What you MAY be seeing, what the disassociation of reality you are experiencing most likely is, is the way that humans tend to perpetuate behavior on a generational basis. It is likely that your parents grew up under similar circumstances, and are perpetuating the behavior they've always known. I'm terribly sorry you are collateral in this, it's horrible, but it happens every day to countless others. Don't let yourself perpetuate it, and that's the most you can do to stop it.

The first sensible thing you've said. The last thing the OP really needs is misguided people fueling the paranoia. It does nothing to help free the mind of this individual. It simply keeps them entrapped in fear.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Has anyone heard from monarch slave personally? She has made no posts since 2011. I went through her posting history and found that she had put up certain YouTube links in various threads that were illuminati oriented but the videos have since been removed. Her channel has also been deleted not to mention in one of those threads, her whole post was erased completely. Something fishy definitely going on, if not with her then with the information being presented itself.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

Here's another thought... Maybe her posts or videos were removed because they were libelous and the site owners didn't want to be sued for ruinous allegations made against innocent people?

Honestly, I don't know what happened to Monarch Slave or her posts. I'm just playing devil's advocate and balancing out the "what ifs"

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

Hello old friend....

You cannot create a Manchurian Candidate. Not with science (I've posted a million times why it's not possible). Not with magick. If you have never worked with magick, I can see why you would fall for this romantic idea. Most layman do not understand how or why magick works... You cannot affect the free will of another human being. The only PERSON a magician can affect is himself.

What if the cast was black magic to alter the person who killed King and the Kennedy's i know more about Magik then you think i don't use it but i have studied it, magik can alter the chemical imbalance within one and drive them to do strange things it's not so much a Manchurian Candidate but what the spell or the archistructure of the mind plant can do to one once it takes it there and people can use it for what ever what i'm saying is something strange happen to both King and the Kennedy's three people don't die bang bang bang like that it synchronized for a reason and the spell of black magik could of been cast for a purpose and it took the wrong way for a specific group for a reason, let's see three people with that much of importance die pretty quickly all by assassins there was a agenda and it wasn't to change the world think about....

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueMessiah
Has anyone heard from monarch slave personally? She has made no posts since 2011. I went through her posting history and found that she had put up certain YouTube links in various threads that were illuminati oriented but the videos have since been removed. Her channel has also been deleted not to mention in one of those threads, her whole post was erased completely. Something fishy definitely going on, if not with her then with the information being presented itself.

I agree something strange is going people keep bumping this thread for a reason it's been dropped along time ago and it keeps getting bumped a higher force is at work here in another words i agree with what your saying....

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

What if the cast was black magic to alter the person who killed King and the Kennedy's i know more about Magik then you think i don't use it but i have studied it, magik can alter the chemical imbalance within one and drive them to do strange things it's not so much a Manchurian Candidate but what the spell or the archistructure of the mind plant can do to one once it takes it there and people can use it for what ever what i'm saying is something strange happen to both King and the Kennedy's three people don't die bang bang bang like that it synchronized for a reason and the spell of black magik could of been cast for a purpose and it took the wrong way for a specific group for a reason, let's see three people with that much of importance die pretty quickly all by assassins there was a agenda and it wasn't to change the world think about....

Don't get me wrong, mon ami.... I never said an assassination plot wasn't possible. I simply said that such a thing as a Manchurian Candidate cannot be created through science or magick. Even though black magick.

Since the Kennedy's were clearly assassinated, I don't think that fact is in question. The real question is and has always been by whom. This is where CIAGypsy prescribes to an actual conspiracy.... I do not believe Lee Harvey Oswald committed this act. His murder was orchestrated by more than one group of people who had reason to benefit from his death... And those people are not tied to any mythical "TPTB"

edit on 18-8-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Don't get me wrong, mon ami.... I never said an assassination plot wasn't possible. I simply said that such a thing as a Manchurian Candidate cannot be created through science or magick. Even though black magick.

Since the Kennedy's were clearly assassinated, I don't think that fact is in question. The real question is and has always been by whom. This is where CIAGypsy prescribes to an actual conspiracy.... I do not believe Lee Harvey Oswald committed this act. His murder was orchestrated by more than one group of people who had reason to benefit from his death... And those people are not tied to any mythical "TPTB"

We agree were we don't agree is the mythical TPTB i think there is and it kind of relates to the Kennedy assassination think about it were i want to go with you is the bloodline theory of the powers that be i think they too are used as scape goats by a group of about 9 people with very powerful tactics like magik the bloodlines are used for intel and knowledge by the true power that is kind of how is see it.....think about it simply VERY POWERFUL magik and people get hooked on it........

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

I'd be happy to debate bloodlines with you all day long, but not in this thread as it would be off topic. Pick your poison and have a go....

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I really hope the OP got the help that she needs.

2nd

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MonarchSlave

send me an email at [personal info removed] I go through the same, and i understand and believe what you say. hit me up as soon as you can. thanks.

edit on 9/18/2013 by 12m8keall2c because: [personal info removed]

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The member that created this thread...has not posted nor visited ATS since May of 2011.

I hope she is ok.

edit on 23-9-2013 by caladonea because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

edit on 23-9-2013 by mmshelt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

CIAGypsy

Depends pick your power that be, the Mob...Castro... the Russain's....political people who had a higher agenda, we know he outed project paper clip a false flag he was dead said against....i have a older business partner who was really good friends with John Kennedy i'm going to pick his brain one of these days to see what he has to say...

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join