It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati has been after me since my childhood. What the hell do I do?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
Below are some links to an interview with an illuminati defector

Sorry here are the links

video.google.com...#

projectcamelot.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

I will not share stories of others personal life.. its not my place to do so...even for the "curious" and "interested'.

Commendable, and I totally understand.

But, we're here to deny ignorance, right? What harm is there is telling us what you know from someone who suffered at the hands of these monsters?
I personally am not even sure they exist. You could always change the names....you know.
I'm not trying to be disrespectful, gabby, really. I just honestly don't know much about this Illuminate crowd, and I've seen you mention them several times. If you have inside knowledge, it would be really interesting, and I'm curious. You've mentioned them often enough that I think maybe you know some things.
??

edit on 16-1-2012 by wildtimes because: punctuation.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

thanks...the links aren't real clear...but I'll check them out!
And yeah, I'm really interested!
EIDT: yeah, there we go! thank you, aristipoet.
edit on 16-1-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Your
welcome

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

The illuminati.. (if you want to call them that )..work in many layers..from the bottom rung satanists indulged in what they do and work within gang systems.. to the more sophisticated levels of organized crime as well as hiding truth from the public within different levels of government ...as well as in churches.

For critical thinkers ..you only have to observe and you see certain things.

When I started reading about the illuminati ( I call it the anti christ now).. so many dots were connected in some of the things that had seemed "off" to me.. in a weird sort of way. It was like a personal ahah moment over a lot of little details that suddenly took on a much more significant meaning.

I certainly wouldn't reveal details to satisfy somebodys curiosity...especially when that person has been so consistent in being unkind to me.. (sort of a trust issue you might call it )

I'm just saying.. to counter react the statement that it takes a critical thinker to debunk this stuff....that in actuality it takes a critical thinker and a discerning heart to see that it is very real and exists.

edit on 16-1-2012 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I'm just saying.. to counter react the statement that it takes a critical thinker to debunk this stuff....that in actuality it takes a critical thinker and a discerning heart to see that it is very real and exists.

Then...
how can you still be a "Catholic" if you know this stuff is going on....in the Vatican...connected to the mob....the satanic cults....
how do you still stay part of that?

How, gabby?

HOW?!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
is this part of a psychology 101 paper ?

sure feels like it

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

Then...
how can you still be a "Catholic" if you know this stuff is going on....in the Vatican...connected to the mob....the satanic cults....
how do you still stay part of that?

How, gabby?

HOW?!

Because that is not of God..and those are not REAL catholics.. only using the church as cover.

If you could really look into my history here wildtimes..you will see that I posted much about svali..and other things..and I had such a resentment for the church and even God when i first joined this site.. a spiritual battle so to speak in my soul.

Then I go back to prayer.. and to reading of the apparitions that God is sending us..to warn us of the antiChrist. Mary talked about Satan s smoke infiltrating the Vatican way back in the 70's , but she never once says God has abandoned the catholic religion and no longer is present in the sacraments.

Why do you think she calls fro so much prayer and sacrifice on behalf of other souls..and for conversion and repentance?

Jesus and Mary love all souls..even those in disgusting sin.. and plead for prayer for them..because they do not want to see satan take souls to hell.

Jesus suffers much agony over the sins of these people..and knows much more than we do on the terrible desecration they do to his Holy sacraments and images.

Did God abandon the Jewish people and not bring them their messiah as promised because of the atrocious sins of some..especially the ones that were in leadership positions..? Of course not..!!

Now do you understand why I pray " Oh my Jesus. forgive us our sins..save us from the fires of hell..lead all souls to heaven..especially those IN MOST NEED of your mercy"

read all of the links on Sval wildtimes.. I have read all of them 3 times over..plus others.. and svali not once blames the whole church for these few families and what they do.

It will be the faithful of the church through prayers and sacrifice that help save many of these souls from damnation.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by Rafe_

By the way...I am a woman.

You have asked your questions...I have answered them...obviously my answers are not to your satisfaction..there is nothing I can do about that.

I am not going to argue with you...nor comment further on this topic. I have said all I am going to say.

Oh and please don't personally attack me...it is not necessary...move on.

I honestly do not care which gender you are and if refering to you as a "she" is so relevant to you then i suggest you make a big banner in your signature that tells everyone exactly that.

I am really curious as to why you claim i am personally attacking you.I called you out on your claims, I asked you if you could back them up.You couldnt , now that is a fact. Do you mind that people do not simply accept what you claim at face value? Seriously ,if you come out and say the things you did as a matter of fact like you did do not point the finger at me for calling the claim.

What followed was me expressing how i felt about BS behaviour like this in general which i also pointed out.(i just used your 'claims' as perfect example of this)
Goodnight

edit on 16-1-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MonarchSlave

Illuminati doesn't exist unless you believe it does. Read this book, you'll get the explaination you are seeking: www.amazon.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Hey my name is Ryan. i don't believe your stupid #ing story. it's too familiar.

it all started when i was 15. but i think back and these seeds have been planted even before then. Monarch butterfly. getting sick of this.

there's no way i can know if you're real. you want my advice? don't trust anybody. don't believe anything anybody ever tells you for any reason under any circumstance. I consider myself lucky they haven't started chopping off limbs yet.

I don't know what their ultimate plan is but i doubt they do either. I personally think they have been drilled so hard with this # that they NEED my validation or it would just fry them. and with every inch of my body i hate these people. these things. but i forgive them. i know how weak they are. they rely on every last resource to bring down 1 person. I won't let them. I fear no god. no devil. no human. Hahaha and their freak cult bitches that they try to set me up with. Ah.

do you see that? you can see right through them. deep inside their broken twisted convoluted psychopathic minds. They must find me as a threat. i have a spark. they have been drowning. in kerosene. and i sit alone on a leaf by myself passing by their world without a slightest regard for their silent screams as they surface. all i can see is my own reflection as the sky falls.

sometimes I wonder if their chains are really that strong. theres no time to waste. ive spent 7 years coming to face this reality. If there's anything I've learned its that I've learned nothing.

And as I type every word they had better pay the # attention. It's all you have you sick #s.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Hey listen, you aren't alone i the world. There are people out there like you in many ways. You don't have to do anything you don't want to. Look, u said you're twenty right? Go out there and get away from all this bs. Also, not to throw your post off but i think the illuminati would've either made sure you didn't have access to this site along with others, or they would've tried to slide you off the forum. Thats the hard truth. So, if you are trolling....well i guess "hey not cool", but if you aren't i guess it wouldn't be a waste of my prayers.

My advice to you. Go buy some holy water, bless yourself (if you don't know how to go get blessed) and go find out how to eradicate the programming. Either way, you won't find the help you're looking for in this site, or any specific site rather. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
^^^and so both of these dudes have 1 post, and just joined ats to post on your page???

damn, ya got me.

YOU WIN!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
When situations begin to magically appear, it's a good bet a decision has been made.
When they stop appearing...same thing. See?

That's why you must transcend them. I liked what I wrote earlier, but wanted to simplify it.

If you are leaning while working with a powerful machine, but the machine suddenly goes berserk, or simply vanishes, then you will understand why it is important to strive for balance and neutrality~never resting on assumptions for support! Your reliance on the machine will cause you injury if anything goes 'wrong'.

edit on 28-7-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Giving them more power than they really have is about the extent of their power-despite their technologies

Definitely not the brightest folks in the universe's
Like the internet buzz surrounding the Holmes case- All temporal illusion sorta stuff

They load my surrounding SSID wifi with all sorts of round about directed at me names like Arrogant Bastard, Kavin, watching u etc = No big deal
They have teams that follow me sometimes and helo flyovers at weird times, synchronize cars with weird license plates 333, 444, 555, 666, 777, 888 State Official license plates, dark Lincoln town cars with Marine and Airforce seals drive past me= No Big Deal
Crazy drivers flying past me down 183 and mopac almost side swiping me or causing me to wreck=No big deal
Make my walls pop with energy weapons of various kinds= No Big Deal
Knock my heart out of rhythm=No big deal
Disable my home alarm system regularly = No Big Deal
Disrupt electrical stuff within the house= No Big Deal

primitive species and not as advanced or as illuminated as they would like to think.
By our standards that is

I suggest you laugh at them and make them mad.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Originally posted by kalunom
I wish I could put this delicately, but I can't. You are not that important.

The local Masonic plumber does not have you in his crosshairs, songs are not being written for you by mainstream musical artists, and usually, butterflies are just butterflies.

It sounds like you had a difficult childhood and I'm sorry to hear that, maybe try just paying more attention to your own self and not the craziness surrounding you. Best of luck.

..."you are not that important..." she is important and she does matter....I believe her.....right now I don't have an answer for her....but I will pray for her.
edit on 24-5-2011 by caladonea because: correct misspelled word

i second this as well. The monarch and milab programs are very real and very prevalent, and out of the way hobbitsvilles no one would suspect are base operations for children.

I'll have to get back to this thread for some ideas, but it has to do with her awareness and consciousness, staying in the heart, raising frequency. Also trying to out guess the triggers, to neutralize them.

One is choppers, and alpha for meditation can sound like choppers. And facing this down without triggering anything.

Finding ways to neutralize the traps.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I'm the same as the original poster, I have the same life story...it was terrifying. Right now I am sitting here wearing a little cross.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by babybowrain

If your going through the same thing as the OP the first thing i would say is relax don't get to discombobulated, easier said then done i know.

But to be honest the best advice i could give you is to take superluminal11 and Unity_99 most recent posts the two right above yours and combine them and take it from there, it is a day to day thing i know but hang in there.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hi there!
My name is SB
I read your story and i am not surprised at all by any means.
The Illuminati is in-fact real. " Who feels it knows"
I believe you 100% and im just lost of words in explaining how terribly perturbed i am
to hear of a young girl been dragged through this horrific psychological and physical trauma
based mind control technique.
I wish there was way i could help you but im going through this myself.
ive battling and barely scraping my way through life because of their constant harassment.
When the psychological community bullying doesnt work on me anymore then i get subjected to
another type of trauma inducing technique.
ive had the suicidal dreams,seeing people in the entertainment industry in my dreams,actively involve in my dreanm.
being told past events in my life that i did not tell anyone,bullying,internet harassment,people predicting my next move and posting in coments about what im thinking but never typed,iv been raped but i couldnt see anyone, touched and had orgasims, feeling real intercourse but no one was there, sometimes i can sense someones energy and vibration there but just cant see them. Their games never seize.
My sub-contious did lead me to it possibly being associated with "german"
I am black female but have German ancestry on my fathers side.
Over the yeas i did come to the realization that it maybe linked to that.
I also have possible conclusions that it maybe their rule to recruit people who are going to be outstanding light workers and this way they can stop Gods people and pull them into hell before they carry out God's plan.
You see; If the devil want to destroy humanity then he would not be attacking dishonest people but the good in heart will sure feel the rath.
Right now im in a motel because since the past three years when the harassment dramatically became apparent to me, i have been living from shelter to shelter, room to room as i was convinced by my mother to give up my appartment and move in with her. My life went down hill and ive been abuse by her, her husband,police,friends, people who clain hey wannt help me.
I had baptised when i was seven yrs old and was scolded for it because i was seventh day adventist and i had baptized in sunday church. Then when i was 144 i was baptised in the seventh day adventist church.
i left the church during my college yrs and had recently rekindled my faith.
This has helped me. Praying and reading my bible keeps they away but it is day to day process.
If i miss 3 days i get attacked again.

I do identify with all of the things you said. They all happend to me as well except for the electric shock and i do have a monarch butterfly that was done by a german tatoo artist.
I was told by a prayer worker that i should get rid of all illuminati symbolisms i own.
I found clothing that had skull and bones, satanic star,and many more.
I destroyed them
They have entered me again because of my uncontrolable sex addictions which has to do with masterbation.
Doing this invites them in to cause me destruction again.

Now they want me on the streets and they made it very clear to me.
I cant go to the shelters cause get bullied there and they tagged me for being angry at them.
everywhere i go the information is spread about and everyone thinks im the problem because im allways being abused.
I just suck it up and stop complaints cause it only makes things worst.

They want my soul for sure but i just cant understand what grounds they have to force me
This is a spiritual warfare and i think most of the people involved are not aware of what they are saying and doing to you. This is the work of Dark angels who are master mind manipulators who wants to see you mentally ill or dead if you dont submit your soul to the devil.

Do not look to man for help.
Spiritual warfare can only be fought by Warrior Angels.
There is power in the name of JESUS and when you use it sincerely
all entities will have to submit.

Ephesians 6:12

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in heavenly places."

Psalm 91:11

"For He will give His angels charge concerning you,
To guard you in all your ways"

If you send me an email or a message then i will get you some prayers that worked for me but be aware that if you break certain principles you yet again invite them back in to do more damage.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

Hi there!
My name is SB
I read your story and i am not surprised at all by any means.
The Illuminati is in-fact real. " Who feels it knows"
I believe you 100% and im just lost of words in explaining how terribly perturbed i am
to hear of a young girl been dragged through this horrific psychological and physical trauma
based mind control technique.
I wish there was way i could help you but im going through this myself.
ive battling and barely scraping my way through life because of their constant harassment.
When the psychological community bullying doesnt work on me anymore then i get subjected to
another type of trauma inducing technique.
ive had the suicidal dreams,seeing people in the entertainment industry in my dreams,actively involve in my dreanm.
being told past events in my life that i did not tell anyone,bullying,internet harassment,people predicting my next move and posting in coments about what im thinking but never typed,iv been raped but i couldnt see anyone, touched and had orgasims, feeling real intercourse but no one was there, sometimes i can sense someones energy and vibration there but just cant see them. Their games never seize.
My sub-contious did lead me to it possibly being associated with "german"
I am black female but have German ancestry on my fathers side.
Over the yeas i did come to the realization that it maybe linked to that.
I also have possible conclusions that it maybe their rule to recruit people who are going to be outstanding light workers and this way they can stop Gods people and pull them into hell before they carry out God's plan.
You see; If the devil want to destroy humanity then he would not be attacking dishonest people but the good in heart will sure feel the rath.
Right now im in a motel because since the past three years when the harassment dramatically became apparent to me, i have been living from shelter to shelter, room to room as i was convinced by my mother to give up my appartment and move in with her. My life went down hill and ive been abuse by her, her husband,police,friends, people who clain hey wannt help me.
I had baptised when i was seven yrs old and was scolded for it because i was seventh day adventist and i had baptized in sunday church. Then when i was 144 i was baptised in the seventh day adventist church.
i left the church during my college yrs and had recently rekindled my faith.
This has helped me. Praying and reading my bible keeps they away but it is day to day process.
If i miss 3 days i get attacked again.

I do identify with all of the things you said. They all happend to me as well except for the electric shock and i do have a monarch butterfly that was done by a german tatoo artist.
I was told by a prayer worker that i should get rid of all illuminati symbolisms i own.
I found clothing that had skull and bones, satanic star,and many more.
I destroyed them
They have entered me again because of my uncontrolable sex addictions which has to do with masterbation.
Doing this invites them in to cause me destruction again.

Now they want me on the streets and they made it very clear to me.
I cant go to the shelters cause get bullied there and they tagged me for being angry at them.
everywhere i go the information is spread about and everyone thinks im the problem because im allways being abused.
I just suck it up and stop complaints cause it only makes things worst.

They want my soul for sure but i just cant understand what grounds they have to force me
This is a spiritual warfare and i think most of the people involved are not aware of what they are saying and doing to you. This is the work of Dark angels who are master mind manipulators who wants to see you mentally ill or dead if you dont submit your soul to the devil.

Do not look to man for help.
Spiritual warfare can only be fought by Warrior Angels.
There is power in the name of JESUS and when you use it sincerely
all entities will have to submit.

Ephesians 6:12

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in heavenly places."

Psalm 91:11

"For He will give His angels charge concerning you,
To guard you in all your ways"

If you send me an email or a message then i will get you some prayers that worked for me but be aware that if you break certain principles you yet again invite them back in to do more damage.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join