It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of Mayan Calendar, Oktobar 28, 2011, November 11, 2011, Age of Aquarius

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Yeah! And why does Leonid Elenin also have the same first name as Leonid Brezhniv? Unless... Oh dear God! Not only is this a comet, it's a comet that spreads Communism throughout the galaxy.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I think people should take a closer look at how and who started the idea of this so-called new age. The faces behind this movement are pretty disturbing. I only ask that you check out this full video if you haven't seen it already, I think you will be shocked to learn what the real intentions are. Just my thoughts.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

I just posted this on the thread about this video, but I suppose I should post it here as well.

Well I looked up the orbital period for every object in the video. It looks like all of these are very short period comets or asteroids so it's safe to say that this is a common occurrence. Here is a list of all the objects, except for the ones most people already know like Elenin, Apophis, and YU55. The orbital period is in years.

2008 UX - .74
1992 JD - 1.05
1993 VD - .82
2000 WN10 - 1.00
2008 NA - .94
2004 VB61 - 3.49
2005 XB1 - 1.20
2011 FZ2 - 4.37
2011 LC19 - 5.75
2008 CJ - 3.61
1990 UA - 2.10
2000 OJ8 - 3.63
2002 AG29 - 1.13
2009 DO111 - 1.08
1991 TF3 - 3.34
2011 KF4 - 4.20
2000 SP43 - .73
2011 LJ19 - 4.24
2003 FH - 1.64
2009 HV2 - 2.10
2010 LM68 - 1.09

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Mayan Secrets to Be Revealed by Mexican Government in '2012' Doc

The Mexican government is releasing state-held secrets about the end of the Mayan calendar to the makers of a documentary, "Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond," TheWrap has learned. The information -- protected for 80 years -- is expected to reveal Mayan beliefs in future catastrophes and wisdom characterized as "shocking," producer Raul Julia-Levy, son of actor Raul Julia, told TheWrap.

www.thewrap.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufomechanic
reply to post by Alpal

Read the book the mayan code that predicted the economic collapse in 2008 way before it happened. The next one is in August 2011.

It came true...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

In my opinion, you should start another thread about this "Mayan Secrets to Be Revealed by Mexican Government in '2012' Doc", and maybe some of the members here can figure out what is going to be revealed before the documentary is released!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAPurMAMA

Well, if people are not allowed in the that area of the pyramid its going to be hard to guess as to what it says. I contacted an archaeologist that specializes in the Mayans and they said that it could say anything and people would find a way to associate it with 2012.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

YAWN.......

didn't you try the www.goddess reawakening. com thing earlier

if i got you wrong then forgive me

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

edit on (2/9/11) by SLAPurMAMA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAPurMAMA
reply to post by Dalke07

In my opinion, you should start another thread about this "Mayan Secrets to Be Revealed by Mexican Government in '2012' Doc", and maybe some of the members here can figure out what is going to be revealed before the documentary is released!

There is at least one of those. The "Mexican government" involved appears to be the Ministry of Tourism for one of the states with the Mayan ruins. Given the amount of archaeological material out there on these ruins, I'm figuring that there's going to be a lot of fiction and very little that wasn't already known to archaeologists, historians, and researchers.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
THE GREAT YEAR

The Revelation of the Pyramids 1/7

π-ᵩ²=1m

Great Cycles of Precession

Royal Blood Lines: Michael Tsarion on The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs True Roots

Caucasian Pharaohs of Egypt
King Tut DNA results caucasian

AA - Aliens and Ancient Engineers 1/3

edit on 4-9-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by capod2t

It's undeniable to me that we are living in increasingly compressed time. 24 hours in the day is the same now as it was 10,000 years ago, just more is occurring within the same period today than ever before - especially natural events: earthquakes, flood, volcanos, tornados...

IMO, best thing to do is learn as much as you can, as crazy as it might sound. Take it all in and get familiar with what is being circulated as "true." That way, if some of these conspiracies are for real, you won't be shocked.

You seem pretty cetrain of what the weather and natural disastors were like 10,000 years ago. I find it hard to believe you'd know considering written historical documentaion doesn't go back that far. Seems like you're making stuff up as you go along. The fact of the matter is, the weather that is going on now isn't that much different than previous years. North Carolina hasn't seen any major ice storms in several years. This year was the worst I've seen for tornadoes thus far. There are always several earthquakes a day. There are always tornadoes. There are always wild fires and mud slides. Volanoes errupt. There isn't anything really going on that is out of ordinary. Earth goes through cycles. All you have to do is look into the stuff thats been descovered thus far. If you can show me a day in history without a single tremor I'd be surprised.

Learn about what? I'm all for conspiracy theories, but in reality, they are NEVER true. You will never know what people don't want you to know. You can sit and hum all you want, but that wont make you more in tune with yourself or the planet. It just means you wasted a lot of time sitting.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

Thanks for linking those vids Dalke-very good, the Egypt one was very interesting-lots of stuff I've never heard before about the golden ratio and pi and the speed of light encoded into the great pyramid! Wow!

A very interesting theory about the line around the earth all the monuments are on perhaps being a former equator.
Pretty mind-blowing.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpal

Five months too late, but read the post thoroughly. Within first paragraph OP says that he/she does not believe in armageddon.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
2004-2012 Venus Transit

My research into the Maya 5th Sun prediction, over the past 3 decades, has turned up some very interesting connections: 1) the 2012 forecast is tied to the sunspot cycle and 2) the 2004-2012 Transit(s) of Venus.

The solar priests appear to have been aware of short and long-term solar output cycles. I am convinced the Five Suns or ages the Maya Long Count calendar kept track of were linked to the 26,000-year equinoctial precession, which is connected to the patterns of alternating ice ages and warming interglacial periods.

The Long Count calendar, which marks the passage of a ‘Sun’ cycle, about 5,150 years, began for this age in 3013 BCE. This calendar cycle simply counts the number of days in a ‘Solar’ age. When that number has elapsed the age comes to an end. The previous, 4th Sun, was said to have ended in a deluge, and this 5th Sun is predicted to culminate in earthquakes and impacts from cosmic objects in 2012.

2012codex.com...

www.december212012.com...

transitofvenus.nl...
edit on 17-10-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
My take on the end of the calendar, I think it's "right on"...jazoovian.wordpress.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join