It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"This is the perfect chemtrail video!"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Where are you, in general? (So, I can prove you wrong).

LOL Prove me wrong? If I gave you my location you would probably fabricate stories about flight patterns in my area just like you fabricated the story about clouds rolling in at the 30 second mark.

Did you even watch the video?

If you watch the video, you see a fast forward time lapse of chemtrails from multiple directions, almost in a criss-cross pattern. These chemtrails dissipate into a haze that don't resemble alto-cirrus clouds. Did you notice that once the planes stopped spraying, the "clouds" disappeared?

Come on man, get a grip.Do you ever get tired of this? This is starting to get old. Oh well, I guess we are all entitled to our own opinions, no matter how clouded they are... no pun intended

edit on 24-5-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: bad link =(

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Did you even watch the video?

I described it, I know what I saw.

.... you see a fast forward time lapse chemtrails from multiple directions, almost in a criss-cross pattern.

Yeah....so?? Airplanes fly in all directions, didn't you realize? Sorry, but....what is difficult, here?

These chemtrails dissipate into a haze that don't resemble alto-cirrus clouds.

The "haze" is NOT the alto-cirrus I referred to!! I made it clear....you see them moving in, and it's at about 0:33 onward. The FACT of the other clouds indicates that conditions, at altitude, were conducive to contrails. Those contrails were formed, and because of conditions, persisted. The spreading out of contrails, in that manner, is fully documented, and has been for decades.

Furthermore, I don't know what the latest "theory" is (some think that "they" "spray" something to make it fall to the ground), but it's obvious that NOTHING comes down, but just drifts along, with the air mass....as all clouds do.

And, AS TO your location?? ROFL....really??

What a weaselly reason.....I can show you, with verifiable, unimpeachable sources, once I know where you are. Just for your situation, since cannot know exactly where that video was filmed from.....

I don't need your GPS coordinates....but, I really don't care. Let's do this: In the USA? Or, Canada? We can then look at many possibilities, without zeroing in on you, specfically....

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

OK fine, I will take the bait and bite. I am in Ontario Canada. I am north of a military base which restricts air traffic, and they rarely have reason to fly northward mostly because all their exercises are done due south in cooperation with other military bases. I must also ask your opinion on the fact that many of the debunkers on here claim that con or chemtrails will not show until they are a certain elevation which takes quite a distance to accomplish.I would be not be able to see con or chemtrails from those planes due to the distance they would have to travel to get to the proper altitude. So using that logic you cannot blame what I am seeing on the local military base because if it were the local military planes making those trails, they would be too far for me to see. I see people flip flop on that statement quite often, so I will be slightly irritated if you tell me that this is not true, please correct and forgive me if I am wrong but I am certain you have also said this

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

OK....thnx.

The Province is large...no need to say any more, though. Now, with the tools that I have online is more difficult than a face-to-face would be, with stuff to show directly. That would be a lot easier to explain, but this will have to do.

I've already found that NavCanada (the agency responsible for their aeronautical charting) doesn't have them available, online, for free...unlike the US Gov. But, hopefully if you are in the Eastern part of Ontario, Toronto/Ottawa region, we can look at a US Chart that has some southern coverage of the Province.

I didn't bother to look up any military bases, because any traffic in/out of that facility isn't part of this, as we want to see the ways that normal commercial air traffic transits your area, overhead. THEY make the contrails. They come from all over, to include many that are inbound/outbound to/from over the North Atlantic, and destinations in the UK and Europe, etc.

This site: skyvector.com...

It will first open to a default location and display a chart (apparently of its own choice....probably, based on your IP address, won't localize you, and it seems to open up on Los Angeles by default. It will leave cookies, and return to the last page you looked at, next visit).

Doesn't matter where it opens....look for the icon of the globe called "Charts" to get the drop-down menu. Mouse over the "Enroute High" button, click. the outlines of those High Charts will show, just click on either one...you see that "H-2" only covers a small portion of Ontario, north of the Lakes....but, "H-11" shows a lot more.

You can find your location, on those...take your time, it would be a lot simpler with actual paper of course. Also, you may want to look at the VFR charts (called "Sectionals"). If you're in the East, the ":Lake Huron Sectional" will be useful....those have more landmarks, to orient yourself. Also, there are "WAC" Charts (World Aeronautical) that have much the same look as Sectionals (since they are for VFR flying too), but on a scale that covers more area, at a glance. The tabs for other carts are along the top of a chart you are looking at.....

All these charts have a legend on the end panels, to learn how to interpret the symbols.

Anyway....the "High" Charts show the various routings for air traffic, up at the normal cruise altitudes. Of course, airliners don't have to follow those exactly, either. Many flight plan routings can vary, and include "direct" routing, between various waypoints, especially now with GPS as a very normal method of navigation, compared to the old reliance on the VORs of yesteryear.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One more thing....you may be able to sweet-talk a pilot out of some old charts, if you catch him/her when doing revisions. Charts are issued on a schedule to include changes and updates, with an effective date to indicate how current it is. When old, they are trashed...so, they would be free to anyone who wants them.

NavCanada also sells them, online ($6 each, from what I saw). FBOs at airports (flight schools) might be a resource, too. They will certainly have the VFR Charts, maybe not the IFR Lows and Highs, tho......

(very interesting side note you may find RE: the ads you will get, on ATS!! I have noticed a change in the ads that cycle, because of going to websites like skyvector....ads geared to private pilots, and those wishing to learn to fly. Careful, you may get intrigued, and hooked!)

edit on Tue 24 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
That's mostly going to be international flights over Ontario (except in the south). East coat to Asia, and then mid-west airports to Europe.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

please research " great-circle routes " - it will help you understand air traffic in ontario

oh - and play the this vid

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Well "kids" it's like this. I gave up on trying to prove anything to anybody.
I can wallow in anything, including my imperfect past but better just to keep your eyes and ears open and
your mouth controlled as much as possible. It will be one of the hardest things you ever did..that is:
neither leave 'em mad at you nor frustrated by your non sympathetic nature. I had a cousin whom is gone now
and that lady had been talked to like a dog when she really deserved to be pampered if you ask me..never
left you feeling hurt or confused or angry..just glad that you had a chance to visit with her that particular day.
If you can do that nothing else much matters on this old earth.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by ProRipp

Agreed, can't tar them all with the same brush...

Perhaps this fellow is a better spokesperson?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

lanshire
Ramsey
fox
richter

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I will admit that I am not supporting my argument with scientific data, just common sense. I know some of you will ridicule me for that, but your ridicule will be just as baseless, as it always is. If you are going to constantly deny something, don't bring a weak argument to the table then claim it is scientific fact , unless you can prove it with cold hard facts.

So you can't provide the evidence to back your argument, or can you?

The only weak argument concerning chemtrails are those believing they are real, and failing to provide evidence to back up this claim.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
Here we go again.. It's always the same avatar's In these threads, with the same arguments and bickering over and over..
I'd love to put a few of you In the ring together, I reckon that's one chemtrail argument I would be interested in seeing..

I'd actually pay good money to be in the ring mate.

As far as this troll inspired smear piece of a 'thread'...it's a wrong-un.

edit on 7-3-2013 by MysterX because: format error

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join