It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"This is the perfect chemtrail video!"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Or at least the videographer makes that claim while filming. He touches on just about every conspiracy that is "related" to chemtrails...HAARP, Scalar energy, on-and-off, even clouds appearing out of clear air! With time lapse and slo-mo, complete with the audio, also time lapse and slo-mo.
OH, no! Clouds just appear? Really? Surely that must be wrong! Oh, wait. That's how they always form.
Other nuggets from this guy is that the sun is not coming up in the same place at the same time daily. The sun will have moved and will come up earlier. The MSM doesn't say a thing about it.
Or that the moon is bigger than it used to be, especially when it's close to the horizon.
And that NASA has made up names for clouds within the last year to hide the fact there are "chemtrails" which are used to cover up the approaching Nibiru.
Like I said, this guy is amazing. He's posted on ATS before. Remember "Two Suns, reports coming in from around the world?" Got thoroughly spanked here over that. And later, that cloud seeding is done with "nano-tubes".
Enjoy! Be warned. If you choose to comment, he will block you, call you names and swear at you.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I assume from your derisory comments on this YT posters video
that you are trying to tar all chemtrail believers with the same brush ?

Is that it ?

Peace

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Clouds appearing out of thin air!!!!
omg its started.. it might even rain soon..

As for nano tubes as the seeds... yeah like we make that many in the first place, and we wouldnt waste them on cloud seeding when it would be cheaper to use something like oh i dont know maybe.
silver iodide
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Dear god, has rainbow sprinkler lady got a mate? Clouds appearing out of thin air = HAARP???

Why why why do they, on the one hand, tell us we're going to die in May, fail at the prediction, and then on the other hand, continue to cause unbearable agony by telling us insanely ignorant stories like this. So many extremes of conspiracy, it's really hard to stay in the middle to determine what's worth listening to and whats worth pushing aside..

KILL ME ALREADY!!!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Here we go again.. It's always the same avatar's In these threads, with the same arguments and bickering over and over..
I'd love to put a few of you In the ring together, I reckon that's one chemtrail argument I would be interested in seeing..

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

Agreed, can't tar them all with the same brush...

Perhaps this fellow is a better spokesperson?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The first clip in this video is simply the best chemtrail footage to date;

Deny ignorance people, never mind the mocking.
edit on 24-5-2011 by OleMB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Agreed ! This no doubt will turn into another 'chemtrail debunkers' BackSlapFest
that have been popping up so recentlty !

Peace

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I saw that and even I
was speechless !

Peace

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB

I have no opinion on chemtrails, I have seen them but both sides of the argument have good points as to why they believe or not in this conspiracy..
I must say though if that is the best video evidence of this conspiracy, then that makes proof of chemtrails rather weak Imo..

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp

Agreed ! This no doubt will turn into another 'chemtrail debunkers' BackSlapFest
that have been popping up so recentlty !

Peace

And there is no doubt In my mind the op started this thread for such a purpose.. If you look at the wording of his thread and the line he takes, that seems pretty clear..
Anyway op is one of those who is always arguing in these threads..
Just waiting for the dude with the aeroplane in his avatar, should pop up any minute now.. Then it's really gonna kick off..

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

That first part of that video is what happens here where i live at least 3 times per week. I am no where near any commercial or military flight patterns. I don't care which non sense excuse anyone gives me, that is not normal. Don't tell me that it has been debunked in another thread or any other lame excuses. I have seen a pattern on here lately, and its getting worse. It's always the same members providing the same lame excuses over and over again. My favorite one is "I debunked that on the other thread" then I go to the other thread they speak of and it's non factual gibberish, the same type of gibberish they accuse the "chemtrailers" of.

Anyone who religiously defends and denies the obvious spraying that is happening daily in our skies is either arguing for the sake of arguing, has an agenda, or is just plain blind. Of course TPTB will deny it, there are treaties against it...

I will admit that I am not supporting my argument with scientific data, just common sense. I know some of you will ridicule me for that, but your ridicule will be just as baseless, as it always is. If you are going to constantly deny something, don't bring a weak argument to the table then claim it is scientific fact , unless you can prove it with cold hard facts.
edit on 24-5-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: spelling

edit on 24-5-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

How astute you are !
You've noticed this phenomenon too ?

I'm outa here !
Peace

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

That first part of that video is what happens here where i live at least 3 times per week. I am no where near any commercial or military flight patterns. I don't care which non sense excuse anyone gives me, that is not normal. Don't tell me that it has been debunked in another thread or any other lame excuses. I have seen a pattern on here lately, and its getting worse. It's always the same members providing the same lame excuses over and over again. My favorite one is "I debunked that on the other thread" then I go to the other thread they speak of and it's non factual gibberish, the same type of gibberish they accuse the "chemtrailers" of.

Anyone who religiously defends and denies the obvious spraying that is happening daily in our skies is either arguing for the sake of arguing, has an agenda, or is just plain blind. Of course TPTB will deny it, there are treaties against it...

I will admit that I am not supporting my argument with scientific data, just common sense. I know some of you will ridicule me for that, but your ridicule will be just as baseless, as it always is. If you are going to constantly deny something, don't bring a weak argument to the table then claim it is scientific fact , unless you can prove it with cold hard facts.
edit on 24-5-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: spelling

edit on 24-5-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

wait for it ...
wait for it....
Oh its coming dood ....
I'll check back in on you later...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

They? My sympathies, what a black and white world it must be for you.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I think he's paging mr WW

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

That first part of that video is what happens here where i live at least 3 times per week. I am no where near any commercial or military flight patterns.

Where are you, in general? (So, I can prove you wrong).

RE: that same video, already re-posted in full three time now (is that enough, yet?) when I saw it in another thread, I wrote the same thing I will here.

First, hopefully no one misunderstands that it's tame-lapse, right? (Have to say that, just in case. Can''t *read* the audience).

The first 30 seconds of the time-lapse footage covers quite a length of time...considering that airliners in cruise are moving at about 7 to 8 miles per minute. Do the calculations, considering the size of the field of view, of the sky seen.

After the 30 second mark, notice the clouds...yes, clouds that are moving into view, as they are carried on the wind. ALL of the contrails too, are carried on the wind...more precisely, moving with the airmass as it moves.

The reason the contrails are forming is the same reason those clouds are also there. A weather front is approaching. Those clouds are alto-cirrus. The contrails, too...are, guess what? A type of CLOUD. They are a form of cirrus, and are no different in composition and content than natural cirrus.

Why is science so difficult to understand, for people?

HERE, a primer for those who desperately need to learn. It's not fancy, no peppy music nor flashy graphics, just solid information,by a rather dry speaker, but he knows what he's talking about:

edit on Tue 24 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
I assume from your derisory comments on this YT posters video
that you are trying to tar all chemtrail believers with the same brush ?

Is that it ?

Peace

Not at all. Just pointing out the extremes. He has amazing numbers, is asked to be a guest on talk radio and chatrooms on Skype. That is what makes his videos so interesting. The propoganda element. He vets all comments, tells his subs/friends if he finds their name on a video, sub list, of friend list of anybody that he considers to be a troll dis-info agent, he will unsub and block them. So he is dictating to a lot of people who and what they can watch, think, and communicate with. The fact that there are as many people hanging onto his every word is disturbing.
I use the sun and moon as an example. It is easily researched that the sun does in fact come up at a different time in a slightly different place every single day. That the moon looks bigger on the horizon is an optical illusion known about for centuries. And is also easily checked; just measure it yourself.
When you are wrong about these two basic facts, how and why can you be believed about anything you say? That people do, is sad. His control over people is frightening.
As has often been pointed out on ATS, ask any 10 believers the specifics about their beliefs and you will get 10 different answers. This guy gives "chemtrail" believers a bad name.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

He was using nanotubes as the solution to the massive weight problem you have stocking a plane with the chemicals needed for "chemtrails" or maybe cloud-seeding.
I actually believe he meant nanotubes fit the bill because they were so small the couldn't weigh very much. A "which is heavier a ton of lead or a ton of nanotubes" type of thing.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

No...don't kill you!
We need thinking people to survive after the New Madrid earthquake followed by ELEnin havoc, and the ultimate Nibiru gonna kill us all.
All of which this videographer has promoted. Conspiracy layer upon layer, leaving nothing but a mush of stuff no one will be able to pin on his predictions being wrong. All the while accepting donations for his effort. Sad, sad, sad....

<<   2 >>

join