It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harrys newest prediction, and an interesting twist.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Ok i think its fair to say that the vast majority of people will never take Harold Campings prediction seriously from now on (did they ever?). He is now the boy that cried wolf. His end of the world date has now been changed to 21 October 2011.
Well im starting to think that there 's more to this than meets the eye,. I think that old Harold is working for TPTB (whether hes aware of it or not), and this latest prediction has been made to make the possiblity of a massive earth change in October a whitewash. Whos going to believe him, after this?
Ive been a reader of certain threads on ATS since i become a member last June, two of them being Dark Knights thread and ET-MANs, which go into detail about the major changes the earth is to face during the last week of October.
I do not believe the world is going to end then, but i do believe that the world as we know it is going to change, and the current world wide events around suggest to me that this may happen.
Here are the links to these threads and a couple more, see what you think, please dont flail me though, im not a major thread writer. It just crossed my mind when i read the new thread about the date change.
Can i also point out, that the date October 28 2011 is not mentioned until quite a few posts down in the ET-MAN thread,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Do we really need ANOTHER thread on this idiot and his new "prediction."

There are tons already!

Here is the one from yesterday..Why not just add all this to that one

I dont believe in any of this crap. There have been doomsday dates forever and NOTHING ever happens.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

So shall I book the week off before hand to ensure I sort everything out before it ends again? Seriously, this guy cannot be trusted to predict what he will be eating this evening, let alone something more important.

Face palmed

Fail

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
no he origanlly predicted rapture may 21 then event leading to the end on october whatever... but who cares

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Do we really need ANOTHER thread on this idiot and his new "prediction."

There are tons already!

Here is the one from yesterday..Why not just add all this to that one

Yes, please add to the existing discussion. Thanks.

Thread Closed

new topics

top topics

join