It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarkozy to host key internet forum ahead of G8 summit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Sarkozy to host key internet forum ahead of G8 summit

www.bbc.co.uk

The world's most powerful internet and media bosses are gathering in Paris for a two-day meeting hosted by French President Nicolas Sarkozy.

The heads of Google, Facebook and Microsoft are due to attend to discuss the future of the internet.

The debate over whether - and how far - to regulate the internet is expected to dominate the forum.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
This is one of many steps that NWO stooge Sarkozy will play his part in silencing the public. They don't want us to think for ourselves and they certainly don't want us to know what they are doing. And most of all they don't want a worldwide conduit for free speech!! How much control will they implement? Well let's see. ATS will probably be shut down. All members will have their details taken (They've probably done that anyway), Infowars, David Icke etc and other conspiracy websites, forums and blogs would be erradicated. All people posting on those sites will be tracked down and thrown into FEMA camps for extermination.

If not at least they will use the net for better surveilence techniques. With blogs, forums, websites etc there are ways and means for those NWO evil do'ers to get your info and track u. Names, emails credit card purchases, IP addresses.......The list goes on.

When is Big Brother going to leave us alone. When are they going to let us have Freedom?

Answer? NEVER!! Even when their depopulation plan is complete, we will still be controlled. Through the chipping process!!!!

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
why aren't we smarter then them ?
why can't we make our own internet ?
why are we so stupid ?

because we don't have the money.

Yeah i hear you its !@#$ up, I think google, fb, ms see them self as gods of the internet, what a illusion..

Why can't we do any thing about it I ask again? bah

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Eh, it doesn't seem so suspicious to me. The internet has created some real problems we need to address and find a way of re-working many industries.

Like France has been struggling with file sharing sites- in which movies can be seen free , sometimes before they come out in theaters, music without paying for the CD. This is causing a problem for those industries and the actors and artists in them. The US made file sharing sites illegal, from what I understand? France hasn't done that, but they made laws to fine people downloading movies illegally.

What about buying things online from other countries and beign able to avoid the taxes your country puts on them?
Or buying drugs from another country that are illegal in your own?
Or the scams that rip people off (in the US, we say too bad, if yer stupid, yer stupid.... in France, people demand some protection).

There is more to the topic than conspiracy gossip exchange! Our world and current markets will have to be re-organized to this new way of living.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by coquine
Like France has been struggling with file sharing sites- in which movies can be seen free , sometimes before they come out in theaters, music without paying for the CD. This is causing a problem for those industries and the actors and artists in them.

I would say those industries as we know them (large corporations) are slated for destruction. Although this may seem like a negative from the lens of the current paradigm, it is in fact a money/energy saving event better known as progress. The middle man job of distributer is no longer needed.

In the past, information could not be copied easily. Now, it can. To try and stop progress with laws will only weaken the system of law because the spread of information is governed by the science of physics and is non-negotiable.

new topics

top topics

join