It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important message.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
We are all enlightened. It impossible for one to not be enlightened. Some just don't care. People are busy, some on purpose want to dig deeper into it. Who are we to judge other peoples lives?

It is universal love that one feels because of a force within that is not experienced by everybody. One should take the latter in front of the first. There has been a misunderstanding that we need to get enlightened instead of owning a feeling of happiness and bliss.

Notice my words.

Everyone at any point of their lives is enlightened about what they need to be enlightened by so life goes on, enlightening more. Enlightment goes in steps. It is true. Ideas, every time you get that light above your head you have been enlightened by something. The force of the cosmos is forming life. Everybody will get its share. Give your heart to the cosmos.

Sometimes people need to do an effort and sometimes they are stuck. It is to keep faith and know hope.

I wish my energy to touch people. To make less confusion and frustration.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

It is universal love that one feels because of a force within that is not experienced by everybody.

Clarification please. What is this force, why do some feel it and not others? Etc.

Thanks

peace

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Hi, I have a slightly different take on your post. From what I understand you are saying is that enlightenment is natural and we find enlightenment through different things. I feel that 'enlightenment' to be inspiration. The kind of inner feeling I get when driving through a beautiful wooded road or walk. I look at buildings, statues, fountains, even a cobbled side road and I can often find inspiration.

I feel enlightenment is something much deeper and spiritual, that the old religious pictures showed when you see pictures of Jesus with the halo around his head. The halo signifies a being whom has gained enlightenment which is the means of entering another dimention or 'otherworld'. This ability goes back to the ancient Shamen and can be reached either by starving oneself for days as with Gautama and Mohammed, the mastery of deep meditation by the Indian Holy Men and those who are capable of deep meditation or as was also a common practice of taking halucinogenic drugs.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Some people call its God/God's/Holy Spirit etc. But it isn't, its spiritual Light and happiness, unfortunately if your too narrow minded to notice it you'll never know what it "is" and if you embrace it too easily like a fool you'll miss the point entirely, Very few know and feel this "force" but to others its as natural as gravity pushing and pulling our thoughts in a positive direction whilst blocking adverse emotions from the negative world around us, people call it many things, but i call it hope.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
double post.
edit on 24/5/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Enlightened beings are peacefull beings.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I don't know

maybe there just was something wrong with me.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

And peaceful beings are more powerful than the Greatest weapon

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lynda101

Hi, I have a slightly different take on your post. From what I understand you are saying is that enlightenment is natural and we find enlightenment through different things. I feel that 'enlightenment' to be inspiration. The kind of inner feeling I get when driving through a beautiful wooded road or walk. I look at buildings, statues, fountains, even a cobbled side road and I can often find inspiration.

Yeah, this inspiration also came from understanding.

I feel enlightenment is something much deeper and spiritual, that the old religious pictures showed when you see pictures of Jesus with the halo around his head. The halo signifies a being whom has gained enlightenment which is the means of entering another dimention or 'otherworld'. This ability goes back to the ancient Shamen and can be reached either by starving oneself for days as with Gautama and Mohammed, the mastery of deep meditation by the Indian Holy Men and those who are capable of deep meditation or as was also a common practice of taking halucinogenic drugs.

Maybe an enlightened one just means blessed with the holy spirit.

edit on 2011/5/24 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave

Sometimes people need to do an effort and sometimes they are stuck. It is to keep faith and know hope.

keep faith in what?

i don't think you can even attempt to define what you are trying to define.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

*Face Palm* Hes fallen into the "God Worshiping" category, there no hope for him now

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Enlightened beings are peacefull beings.

your first line in the thread is that 'We are all enlightened'

yet this planet is very far from peace.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
What exactly do I want to make clear, sometimes I don't even know it myself.

But one can be enlightened because of what he knows, but there is an enlightement that is a good feeling. Maybe there are different forms of enlightment.

In an other thread there was posted a discussion with krishna murti. And krishna Murti said you can only be enlightened about things. Like being enlightened of a relationship with someone else. hmm, makes me think, enlightened ones can be healers, prophets, teachers.

But there is a feeling your whole body can be drenched in. Superior happiness. Maybe I just talk about the exitement of being with God. Maybe it was I being addressed to my abilities. Although I've had a very tough life I feel great. I have learned already a lot.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

listen carefully to yourself. Then you mean THIS WORLD IS IN WAR, and it is.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

*Face Palm* Hes fallen into the "God Worshiping" category, there no hope for him now

i don't know why you would come to this assumption. you seem to making assumptions about 'e w' and about myself in your response.

i will wait for e w's explanation. thanks.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

It is in to keep faith in the possibility of salvation. I don't say everybody needs it. There may be things people put on a higher plate than it. Some can be confused not realising they need it.

There is a God.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

listen carefully to yourself. Then you mean THIS WORLD IS IN WAR, and it is.

thats your opinion.

i'm sorry but i never listen to myself. thats a very dangerous habit for a person to fall into.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

It is in to keep faith in the possibility of salvation. I don't say everybody needs it. There may be things people put on a higher plate than it. Some can be confused not realising they need it.

There is a God.

people only need salvation because they live in fear. they live in fear of both life and death. its very sad.

if you were not scared of life and death , would you need/seek salvation.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Fear is a necessity.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
After reading this thread and it posts I am totally lost as what you are gettig at ????

So I suppose...one could intrpetate what yer saying kinda .. in each persons own way .. you really dont specify your spiritual insight or views . other than being enlightened ,,
edit on 24-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: re wording a sentance for better clarity

top topics

<<   2 >>

join