It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Extraterestrials already in washington?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gekados

i love your post, verry amazing to see some insight, have you got any more information on this? is this a personal belief or things you have researched? and also if thats the case what you said about et's and satan then why has the vatican and religious dinominations worked so hard to deny et's and dis approve satan? i do know though recently the pope said: "beliving in et's was OK", rather odd, and then there was his recent message to the ISS,hmmm,i question the reason for his contact and what the vatican realy knows. please do inbox me some more info, what i have heard from you today i have hear of before.
edit on 19/01/2011 by Tahnya86 because: edit

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The grey/reptilian aliens are the beast...they don't worship Satan..they are satan..

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

hahah im not even religious.. but anyway
where do you stop with things?

quantum physics, dream with in a dream, its all well and fine to say hey this brick is heavy and this oxygen makes me live but really if someone didnt tell u what u were doing is breathing would u know? would u hold it in such high regards? cos u read it in a book does that therefore make the book more real then the thing its actually talking about?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

you believe in it so it must be true,
same with religion
simple really

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I don't care what you say, your god or your devil don't scare me one bit. But I know they scare you. You need to stop being so afraid. Death will take you and it doesn't care what you believe!!

For one reason or another we needed fear to survive in the past. But the modern world is not the same as it was then. It's not wolves and lions and dangerous pathogens lurking out there so much anymore, it's US. We project our fears onto the world to alleviate them in a perpetual endless cycle. Our fear which we have evolved from the wilds is now working against us to make our lives here on earth a living hell. It helps to cause both the evil doings and the wars as well. So much is lost in fear and in waiting. We need harmony with our surroundings, not fear of.

We're self-fulfilling prophecies on two legs. We generate fears by not understanding things. By playing into our fears and submitting to our psychological illness, we make our fears come to life.

So your god or your devil, BRING EM ON! PROVE TO ME THEY MATTER. Otherwise, sit up straight and act a man and confront yourself in the mirror and finally, for maybe the first time ever, look around you at the world we live in. Examine its processes. Evaluate its character. Watch. Listen. Find a way to come to peace with death that does not involve faith. Stop chasing monsters. There is no silver bullet to kill them! For every monster you chase, you create another! Fix real problems with real solutions not because you're afraid and want to relieve it, but because this is a peaceful world and it needs real quantifiable answers so everyone is held accountable.
edit on 24-5-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tahnya86

If they are in Washington they must be retarded. Personally I would give them more credit than that. The only way the insanity in Washington could be controlled by aliens if they were the special ed-class.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by questcequecest

you believe in it so it must be true,
same with religion
simple really

Ok then, lets see you do without oxygen and water for a week - come back and we'll discuss this like sensible people.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Ok i dont know where this has gone with the post on page two but all i can say is theres acutally creatures on earth who live without lungs such as the lungless salamander, and i dont doubt for a fact there extraterestrials who can live without have lungs, it all depends on the bodys structure not what the genral normal mechanics are for the majority.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
When have they joined Earthling cult
.......that's what I want to know.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
If Aliens follow religion, the universe is doomed....

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Triad
The grey/reptilian aliens are the beast...they don't worship Satan..they are satan..

And you know this how? The very word is from the Arabic, and it means, "adversary,"
and there are a lot of Grays, and they are part bio, and part machine. I think you need to read more.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hi OP and All,
Seems to me, there may be a wee-bit of truth after OP's thread-title. Remember the photographer who was warned not promote his pics of supposed ships seen/photographed decending south-east of the congressional dome on certain nights during particular moon phases? I write no-nonsense.
But yes, there are ebes not just above the US Capital, but within it too. Kinda the reason for "compartmentilization".

Decoy

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Anyone who says extraterrestrials are satan worshippers gives those who believe in aliens a bad name. They make us believers sound like retards who believe anything.

I'm so tired of blatant video hoaxes, outlandish abduction stories with zero evidence, and ridiculous theories with no basis in fact. I believe that aliens are here, they've always been here, and they have no intention of revealing themselves in the foreseeable future. However, if we want others to wake up, we have to stop spewing this bulls**t. Why would a friggin alien, with the ability to go from one point in the universe to another at the blink of an eye, feel the need to sacrifice goats and bathe in it's blood to appease a human idea by the name of Satan?

No more bulls**t!!!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tahnya86

Are you putting me down or what? this facepalm stuff is a little repetitive, and i have seen that footage, im a verry serrios researchr and i know for a fact they exist but the whole satanisim thing is tricky to confirm.
edit on 19/01/2011 by Tahnya86 because: edit

May I be blunt? Any Verry Serrious Reseachr is messing with everybody. No one is that dumb.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join