It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Extraterestrials already in washington?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Upon my daily research i found this article in my email on Latest ufo sitings,net and found this article, it sound interesting but nothing mind blowing, one thing i have seemed to notice mention of allot in my research is the mention that Extraterestrials worship satanisim and are unethicle beings wich i would like to find out where this info originaly came from and the proof of such warshinping, iv done my research on project yellow book and red book which details a fare bit and i remember correctly mentions the warshiping of satanisim. heres the link: Are extraterestrials already in washington?
edit on 19/01/2011 by Tahnya86 because: typo

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Extraterestrials worship satanisim

*Double facepalm*

I take it you havent seen the youtube vid with the little grey behind G.W Bush then?
He didn't look like he had a little goatee anyhoo...
edit on 24-5-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Are you putting me down or what? this facepalm stuff is a little repetitive, and i have seen that footage, im a verry serrios researchr and i know for a fact they exist but the whole satanisim thing is tricky to confirm.
edit on 19/01/2011 by Tahnya86 because: edit

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Hey, if ET's are satanists i'm sure i'll get along fine with them!

On a serious note, it's all speculation. Aliens exist, so do compulsive liars that are out to get money.
It probably came from some stupid OTT christian.

I mean come on, Aliens are probably more advanced then us, You'd be stupid to believe we were the only living being in the solar system. That doesn't mean they are that far advanced they can shape shift and use mind control.
edit on 24-5-2011 by Matt6320 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tahnya86

Are you putting me down or what? this facepalm stuff is a little repetitive, and i have seen that footage, im a verry serrios researchr and i know for a fact they exist but the whole satanisim thing is tricky to confirm.
edit on 19/01/2011 by Tahnya86 because: edit

Why would any lifeform from a bajillion light years away care a jot about some religious hoohar some monkeys made up? Seriously.
Do they carry red cards? Have they got pockets to put them in?
If so and they are bonifide members of the Church of Satan then at least they know how to throw a good party.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
What are you talking about ? When I saw the words "extraterrestrials" and "satanism" in the same sentence, I stopped there. Do you think that aliens have religious purposes ?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
i would be very surprised if ET had any diplomatic contact with governments ..the moon would make a perfect base for any ET ..thats why NASA haven't been back in a while ..we see the USA as a mighty super power, i doubt a highly advance ET would would agree with that view..what if the government were in the dark as much as we are..now theres a scary thought!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

id hope you would hold the same opinion for every single thing that we monkeys (i find it funny that you agree with evolution) have created. every single concept. gold, oil, oxygen, water... all of those concepts and things are exactly like religion in a way...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by questcequecest

id hope you would hold the same opinion for every single thing that we monkeys (i find it funny that you agree with evolution) have created. every single concept. gold, oil, oxygen, water... all of those concepts and things are exactly like religion in a way...

Glad you find it amusing..
Now tell me where the need for oxygen & water is like religion, go on convince me chucklebro...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
whoever said they worship satan is stupid disinfo idiot who obviously has no logic in thir brain waes.
First Et's advanced beings will have a way better understandin of the universes nature than us, and secondly i find it realy realyhard to believe that the are toying with us from outer space in a evil manner, itjust desnt make sense.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
So aliens worship Satan now.

Some of the best laughs are on ATS. Thank god for free speech or hese gems would be hidden for ever. Bravo sir......bravo.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pkpuck

well no need to call anyone idiot, you need to just open your mind and do your research, stop insulting people, it will only get you reported, us serrisos researchers have made effort to research what we do, as i have said i have heard from many sources that et's practace satanisim, iv also heard there verry spiritual, but YOU dont know everything and neither do i , but i sure as know ALLOT more then some most people who just come on hear and shout bs or idiot.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matt6320
Hey, if ET's are satanists i'm sure i'll get along fine with them!

On a serious note, it's all speculation. Aliens exist, so do compulsive liars that are out to get money.
It probably came from some stupid OTT christian.

I mean come on, Aliens are probably more advanced then us, You'd be stupid to believe we were the only living being in the solar system. That doesn't mean they are that far advanced they can shape shift and use mind control.
edit on 24-5-2011 by Matt6320 because: (no reason given)

I agree completely, Matt. Obviously a Christian oriented web site. The Annunaki have not come back yet, but I think they will. Satan is a made up being, why would an omnipotent God create a being he could not whip in a fight anyway? I'll tell you who the "aliens" are Washington is in league with, but they are not "alien." They were here long before man was here, this is their planet. Another confused human who have listened to too much Christian dogma, I guess. Sad.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Tahnya86

The first place I ever heard of aliens being "evil" (although not satanists) was from a religious nutcase that called them "fallen angels" because most religious people (not all) are quick to label anything they don't understand as evil. This was someone I knew in person, but I don't know if he came up with this with his own little brain or if he heard it elsewhere.

Btw, I am a Christian, although a very open minded one, so I'm not slamming Christianity or any other religion. I don't even pretend to know everything. It just really ticks me off when "holier than thou" people think anything they don't understand is automatically "of the devil."

As for ET's being in Washington. I have no idea. Just thought I'd throw in my two cents about the other part of your question.
edit on 5/24/2011 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Those are not so much concepts as actual materials, none of which were created by man, and being physical matter rather than ideas they are in no way like religion.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Because the life forms that are pretending to be from thousands of years away (which we cannot prove or disprove) are actually native to earth and have been here much longer than we have. Everyone has their allegiances, good or bad.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I am pretty sure due to the whole butt probey thing aliens do, they would be more of a worshipper of something tentacley, like c'thula or something.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Really? I have proof that Gold, Oil, Oxygen and water exist, do you have ONE OUNCE OF PROOF that god does?

I have an invisible pink unicorn in my back yard... He is there, I have faith, now you NEED to prove he doesn't.... See how it works?

Religion is for weak minded people that can't handle the fact that when we die, its "lights out" ... Your worm food dude!

Religion was created to help the weak minded emotional folks, deal with death.. AND to give society something to fear more than death itself...

"There is an old man in the clouds, that grants wishes, that loves you, AND he needs your money!!!"

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The elites are all satanists. But satanism is misunderstood. Satanism is the worship of the first malevolent extraterrestrials. They are negative beings, incapable of experiencing positivity.

No jokes or disinformation in my statement. After years of research this is my (and others) conclusion. Starting with our TRUE history and ending up with the secrecy behind their ritualistic meetings, everything leads to the same thing: satanism!

It may sound odd the first time you hear this, but the deeper you go, the clearer it gets. They worship those who empowered them (and also their hybrid ancestors).

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
they've been there since the 40's, probably even earlier
edit on 24-5-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join