It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles and Vortex Mathematics. More than just coincidence?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Since this is my first post and thread, I'll have to make my case here. If someone can, post it in the right forum for me.
I've been browsing this forum for a while, but never post. There are always interesting convos around.
I'm dadank, sometimes known as dadankskunk. Glad to finally post here.

Anyway.
I recently watched a video on Vortex mathematics and couldn't help but see the relation between the diagrams of vortex mathematics and crop circles, especially in the UK.

Below is an image associated with Vortex mathematics as well as a video for those who aren't aware of Vortex Mathematics

They claim vortex mathematics is the key. It is what will allow us to harness the God Particle and blend all the separate sciences, Anatomy and physiology, chemistry, atomic studies, physics, astronomy, etc all together.

Here is the TED presentation of Vortex Mathematics.
www.youtube.com...
Now here are some crop circles.

These are a few of many crop circle photos, but the images themselves do not do this justice. It is best to view the video as well.

There is definitely some kind of relation between this man's research and these crop circles being laid on the ground. The geometry of the crop circles is highly advanced and requires great skill to design. The reason is because the square and the circle within the crop circles. What I mean by this is that these crop circles hold both a square and circle that fit perfectly together, both having the same perimeter/circumference. This is known as sacred geometry, evident in more impressive crop circles as well as the simpler( not fake) ones.

The ying yang for example follows both the man's research and squaring the circle.

Below is the work of Bert Jansen, I highly recommend reading his website.

This is only one part of his whole thesis and examination of the Ying Yang and many other crop circles.
www.cropcirclesandmore.com...

According to him, the squaring of the circle of the ying yang leads to the pentagon, which... I'll just quote him.

The presence of the pentagon is of the utmost importance. The pentagon (pentagram) contains the Phi-ratio and the Phi-ratio or Golden Ratio is the ratio of life itself! So the core of the ancient symbol Yin Yang connects life, the Phi-ratio, with Squaring the Circle. Isn't that amazing. The phi-ratio that so beautifully expresses life. A ratio that feels so good, so natural, is directly connected to Squaring the Circle. A concept that feels so awkward, so unnatural. It is as if Yin Yang is bridging life in this realm, with the realm beyond the veil. The realm of Sophia and Source. No, it is not Yin Yang, its the crop circles that are doing the bridging by means of Squaring the Circle!

The reason I use the Ying Yang symbol is because of its fame. Everyone is aware of this symbol, yet who knew there was so much behind it. The Ying Yang symbol also represents a simple model of Vortex Mathematics. Amazing that its also found in crop circles. Imagine what the other symbols may hold to tell?

Vortex mathematics says it holds the foundation of the Universe. Squaring the Ying Yang holds the Phi-Ratio, the key to life. The Golden Ratio. There is obviously more to be seen here.

The relationship between our Ancient History, This Revealing Research, and our Grand Visitors seems to all be coming together. Please share your thoughts.
edit on 24-5-2011 by dadank because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dadank

Here, I'll embed the video for you:

You should check out this thread: Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin

edit on 24-5-2011 by Casandra because: Links added

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

Thanks a lot for helping me out.

I hope this isn't considered a one liner. Haha. Just want to extend my gratitude.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dadank

No problem

Would you like me to do the pics too?
edit on 24-5-2011 by Casandra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

If you'd be so kind to. For future reference, how exactly do I go about doing this?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dadank

You just have to put what's after the v= when you need to embed a video.

For the pictures you upload them into your album, here: Upload images
Then there's an option to copy the code you need to embed them here.

I'll do some here and then you can do it for yourself in the future

edit on 24-5-2011 by Casandra because: Spelling

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Vortex Mathematics:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8cb51c3578dc.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/952702715e49.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/269f0429e161.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce82887d60c5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Crop Circles:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5dad4e579627.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/85aa66b21fde.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6eef82fe611.jpg[/atsimg]

Bert Janssen's work:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e5d02476f8d.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db40c82f51dc.gif[/atsimg]

edit on 24-5-2011 by Casandra because: Pics added

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
(Sigh) I'll have to explain this to you all. As he explained it to me and I'm quoting "Kayla, crop circles have very complex math." "How complex ?" "Extremely, divide the circulate into the vortex and subtract the space time factor. Wrap that all together and you have an ever consuming black hole, ready to tear the universe apart."

"Seriously ?" that was my reply. "Yes, you're forgetting everything in the universe is in cycles or spirals. Even time itself. The crop circles are a warning, either you ignore them because ignorance is oh so bliss or you run. You have your choices. Nothing is ever a coincidence, it's a cycle of repeated events. There will come a time when no one can hide. We're dead, gone and done."

So in other words nothing is a coincidence and the circles form a line of intricately weaved black holes.
edit on 24-5-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Quit derailing this thread please!!

It seems that there was a lot of talk about vortex math in the 90's but not much theory wise.
If I may add a point, Vortex Math also calculates into anti-gravity research.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
Quit derailing this thread please!!

It seems that there was a lot of talk about vortex math in the 90's but not much theory wise.
If I may add a point, Vortex Math also calculates into anti-gravity research.

Wasn't derailing a thread look into the barrier between reality and common ground. I'm not crazy either,

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

That's the thing. The math our society uses is simply a representation of mind boggling theories. Under Vortex Mathematics, "numbers exist". To say a crop circle holds complex math is different than saying it holds complex geometry. I'm not going to use a bunch of equations to take apart a crop circle, but the design of many crop circles hold the golden ratio as well as the square and the circle, which you'll find more information about from Bert Jansen. As an artist myself, its very difficult to create designs so perfect. You can't just "go into photoshop" and make these. Naturally however, they just come to life. In our bodies, in the toilet, in a hurricane, in a sunflower, in the universe, in atoms. Nature is god's creation. It's been designed to work. Vortex mathematics and the use of the Torus seems to be a large scale model of an atom and at the same time, a miniature scale model of a Black Hole. Yet, the designs of both an atom and black hole can directly relate to the golden ratio which ties together so much more. The fact that crop circles also hold these same key factors is what I think is literally the key to opening the question and must be looked into more. I am not quite fit for the job, I'm simply an artist.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
The designs with in the circles are a divination factor within relativity, something that Einstein didn't come close to touching. Never touched the topic with a 90 foot pole.

They can be used as a gateway if you crack the code, travel between parallel worlds. A cannon to blast you around the universe, regardless of time and space.
edit on 24-5-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadank
There is definitely some kind of relation between this man's research and these crop circles being laid on the ground. The geometry of the crop circles is highly advanced and requires great skill to design.
No, the geometry in most crop circles is extremely simple and easy to design, easier to do with physical tools than with a computer.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

From what I've seen, to design crop circles as I've seen, you must be aware of a specific set of rules. I won't list them, but it's almost as if the designs and shapes within are meant to fit perfectly together but when taken apart, the set of rules is ridiculously simple, yet simple is never easy right? Take a look at this link from Bert Jansen's page. There is more to crop circles than just a set of circles.There is a whole underlying structure that ties it all together. There are very specific, yet simple rules that these designs follow, and these set of rules happen to follow with naturally occurring designs, such as beehives, snowflakes, sunflowers, etc. as well as sub atomic and universal designs.

www.cropcirclesandmore.com...

Going back to Vortex Mathematics, it is supposedly the math that explains the world. It's how the world, the universe, and atoms work. The diagrams created from Randy Powell and his teacher also follow naturally occurring designs of nature and they've acknowledged this themselves.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadank
Under Vortex Mathematics, "numbers exist".
OK, but in which system? Decimal? Octal? Hexadecimal? Or in any other numeric system?

Numbers are a representation of quantities in a specific system, in the same way letters or groups of letters are a representation of sounds.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Here, take a look at this. I can't exactly explain all this myself, I'm no mathematician. I was more interested in the comparison and/or the relationship between what we're shown in Vortex mathematics and crop circles(the diagrams and such). Here, I'll post this video which is an introduction to vortex mathematics, which I believe may be the basis of natural laws. I'd love to talk about the math, but I'm just not quite there yet. I'm hoping someone has the ability to make direct comparisons that talk very specifically about the relationship between the two, I am simply introducing the topic.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Speaking of Crop-circles and maths relation-ships, here's something that you should like:

Zef Damen crop-circle reconstruction

Extract:

Crop circle formations appear in various "flavours", from quite uncomplicated single circles up to very complex patterns. See for instance the very interesting 2000 Chilbolton Radio Telescope formation. A reconstruction is made to better understand the design of the pattern. It is a drawing of the floorplan of what has been found in the field. Although very exciting to know, my reconstructions are not meant to find out how crop circles are created in the fields. Who follow my reconstructions will discover that, at the end, superfluous parts are often removed, and it can of course easily be seen, that in the field, this is completely impossible!
There are – at least – two ways to make such a reconstruction. The first is to make measurements on the real formation and then make a drawing that matches these measurements (on scale of course) as accurately as possible. In stead of the real formation, an aerial image can be used to do the measurements, but then special attention must be given to the perspective deformation and the influence it has on measurements.
The second is the one I prefer. It is not only based on measurements, but goes one step further. It tries to find the relationship between all the constituent parts of the formation. Many patterns of crop circle formations show such an intriguing internal coherence that it invites, so to speak, to be discovered. "Ruler-and-compass constructions" are found to be very suitable for these re-constructions – literally.
What are ruler-and-compass constructions? In contrast to making use of a ruler with divisions to take the measure of things and express it in metres or feet, ruler-and-compass constructions only use undivided rulers and compasses.
Not all patterns can be constructed by (strict) ruler-and-compass rules. For instance, a regular heptagon – 7-sided polygon – can not be constructed in this way. See the ruler-and-compass constructions page to learn more. There are, however, other ways of constructing odd-numbered polygons. Refer to the non ruler-and-compass constructions page.

Read the full page here

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
People are easily impressed / fooled.

They had a nice special on crop circles, and in it, they had two guys with the regular tools, making a fairly complex crop circle. It was very large, and was comprised of a lot of circles of different sizes. Once complete, people who thought it was legitimate studied it, and were astounded to find that ALL the circles were divisible by 3! They thought this had great meaning, and would have been impossible to do by humans with boards.

Once the guys released their video, which was included in this special, they admitted to being quite amused by how people were focused on the sizes of the circles. They said that was an unintentional yet great side effect... of using the irrigation ditches as a reference point to make it. They were 6 feet apart from each other.

So if they can fool people so easily without even MEANING to, just think what they could do when they put some effort into it. You don't give humans enough credit for ingenuity or creativity.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

There is a whole different story to determining the truth of crop circles. Personally I believe it and this thread was created based on that belief. It would be useless to argue over it and instead, I'd prefer the context "if they were alien" Think of it like arguing for the wrong side in a debate. It's always better to not just toss something aside and work under the context of "what if". I find it tends to produce better results than bickering over the truth. That way, we have multiple choices in the end. If we determine the "what if they were made by humans" AND the "what if they were made by aliens" we can find the results of both independently without the argument. So lets keep it at the "what if these are alien crop circles" idea, even if you don't believe in them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join