It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lightning strikes kill 40 in Bangladesh

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Lightning strikes kill 40 in Bangladesh

www.iol.co.za

Dhaka - Lightning strikes during a heavy rainstorm in Bangladesh killed at least 40 people and injured more than 150, most of them harvesting rice in fields or fishing, police and officials said on Tuesday.

The deaths, the largest number of casualties from lightning in a single day, occurred on Monday. Ten people died in northwestern Chapainawabganj district.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
All I can Say is WOW...

Setting a record at 40 people struck by lightning DEAD, and 150 injured??

Checked HAARP and some interesting measurements in the last 12 hours here:

Anyone seen this before?? (middle image)
If so, please explain

maestro.haarp.alaska.edu...

So much odd weather lately linked to odd HAARP activity, this surely cannot be coincidence??

www.iol.co.za
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 24-5-2011 by grindhouzer because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2011 by grindhouzer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
never heard of anything like that before...

btw.. love the avatar..

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Exactly, no one has, its a new record!!

So on the HAARP test list we have had:
Earthquakes/tsunami : Check
Tornadoes : Check
Lightning : Check

Whats next?....

Make Cup of Coffee : Grand Finale

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by grindhouzer

Lol Op your avatar is legend haha, cracked me up, there offering that dog a muffin & hes having horrific flashbacks of vietnam or something hahaha, his eyes loooooll.

In regards to the post, so many people being struck by lightning !? wtf !?? Could be any of the Haarp/EISCAT facilities around the world, if its truly part of the NWO de-population plan, Or it could be HAARP alone ??

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Nasty stuff.
Mother nature can be a beautiful and yet a destructive force at the same time.
I dont think has anything to do with Haarp though.
Its just that electicity and water dont mix well if you have small tin roofed dwellings, water filled rice paddies and humans, then you throw in the lightning, well.... people will die. Haarp has nothing to do with it IMO.
Still its a sad tale.

s&f

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

Cheers! Get that alot bout the avatar

Well looking at the last 12 hours of HAARP in the link, shows a bizarre reading I havnt seen on there before..I will post a pic in the OP to make it easier...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Lol its cause its so funny, the owners and the woman holding the muffins are just stood there oblivious hahah, and the dogs eyes are so funny too lol.

As for the Charts, that dont mean alot to me, unfortunately !

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Weird, but what does HAARP have to do with anything? My fridge was on when it happened so maybe my fridge did it.
edit on 24-5-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
This seems like an unfortunate incident to be sure, but as another poster pointed out, all it takes is for someone to be stood in a rice feild (typicaly ankle deep in water), or connected by conductive fishing line to a water source, and BOOM! When the lightning hits the water, it could potentialy kill or injure anyone within a certain radius of the strike.
The location of the strikes means that although this is an incredible death toll , the laws of probability are none the less intact. Lets face it, its not as if lightning struck these people full on, and burned them to vapour and ash. They were touched by the hand of Odin because they had thier feet in a body of shallow water, or were waving fishing equipment about, which was struck by lightning and passed current to them . Thier interaction with lightning was secondary.
In the case of those who died in rice feilds, you see the same effect when cows are stood in a puddle during a storm, and lightning strikes the puddle.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Well in case you didn't know, HAARP has been suspected as being a "Weather Control Device/Weapon"

Lightning is Weather

HAARP : Controlling Weather

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Didn't you know HAARP is the cause of everything bad in the world.
So next time you post something make sure you mention it was HAARP.
Do I like it? No Sir i do not!

As for the news,
40 poeple is a lot!
The article mentions that they were working a rice field, must of all be standing in water at the time.
Talk about bad luck, my heart goes out to their families.

OnlyLove

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Forty people dead from lightning.
You got be, well, I know you're not.
That's just insane. Haarp needs to go. No better yet the elite have to go.

SnF
edit on 24-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
There was a similar case in 1998 where an entire football team was killed by a single lightning strike.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
40 people struck by lightning! wow!

Sounds like God was having some fun with his admin powers.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
they say the odds of getting struck by lightning is one in a million. So...

What are the odds now?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I've never heard of 150 people being killed by a lightning strike and honestly it kind of scares me to think about it. I don't know what to think about HAARP but I do know for a fact that we have the ability to manipulate the weather with the use of electromagnetic waves. I watched an episode If Jessie Ventura's show about a year ago on youtube and one of the guys he was interviewing "Morris Cohen" looked really nervous so I googled his name to find out exactly who he was. Well in my search I found his email address and just decided to email him some questions honestly never thinking he'd return my email but he did. It was a pretty long exchange but he kept ignoring my original question which was "If the HAARP facility was in fact a "device" used to manipulate the weather would you even know about it"? In the last exchange he finally answered me and said "No, I wouldn't know about it because I have no Military clearance". Why he told that to a random email adress? I have no idea but since then I've been noticing a lot fo strange anomalies such as the Guatemala sink hole, the spirals in Norway & Australia. Extreme heat, extreme cold, earthquakes, tornados. volcanos erupting etc & now lighting? It's really scaring me.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMessenger1
40 people struck by lightning! wow!

Sounds like God was having some fun with his admin powers.

Rapture! the end is near, repent.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Intelligence101

Well it was only 40 people killed not 150, more than 150 were injured.

But that sounds interesting bout the email !

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
That dog had a flash back because he couldn't believe the Original poster fell for that HAARP b/s

top topics

<<   2 >>

join