It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message from the Stelans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
The reason for this post, is not for the video below, but for the message in it.

Whether you believe or not believe about the possibilities of other life forms out there, and if they are good or bad

The message in this video to me talks about alot of what is discussed here. It's a good message, again, whether you believe it to be false, a deception, or for fact, it is one that I find to like.

edit on 24-5-2011 by Oozii because: -

Please do not post a video link without a good description of what is in the video. Not everyone can view videos!
Posting Video Links!
ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on May 24th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
could you summerize it please..
as im sure your aware, alot of crap passes through here and its an 8 minute video

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I would like a general idea of what it is about, to see if it is of any interest to me
so that I don't end up wasting my time watching another useless video.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

It will be either a living dream or a living nightmare, depending on your state of mind. I recommend that you declare planet Earth as your home, and remain here. Im sure it would be fun to go with them, but if I were you I would read the fine print.
edit on 24-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

The only true statement in this film was that our history has been rewritten!
In recent years science has discredited our history and under the guise of scientific discoveries it is constantly updated or simply changed completely.
All in the name of discrediting christianity!
What we have been witnessing over the last 60 years is a slow and meticulous release of information, an indoctrination through hollywood, literature and NASA.
You have not only been conditioned for what is next you are waiting, expecting and even demanding it.
You have been decieved! Aliens are demons!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

I think it was nothing new, but I loved it anyway, good reminder

Just one question comes to mind:- how do we get rid of those egoistic leaders, so we can start a big intergalactic party?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Agreed Oozii!
Agreed...
S&F.

The MESSAGE is always the same: Compassion and LOVE for all creatures..... in Universe!

We still must learn this simple universal law.
edit on 24-5-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Wow, this is actually exatly, what I have strongly felt all my concious life. Mostly that it´s our own hidden "elite", that carries out most alien abductions and creates concpiracy theories to make people fear of aliens. I´ve never bought any of this. What´s the best way to make already suspicious people, who want to now truth, to even more suspicios, than creat conspiracy theories and playing them out as truth? There are so many negative information about aliens out there, but funnily it hase made me even more suspicious, that there are someone with not so good intentions and interests behind this.
There was a book about staged abductions if you´re interested to learn about other possibilities in this subject. It´s written by Steven Greer - "Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge".

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
This was actually good. A simple way to say; WAKE UP! Though that is the case I was wondering who are the Stelan's. I never heard of this benevolent race.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oozii
The reason for this post, is not for the video below, but for the message in it.

Whether you believe or not believe about the possibilities of other life forms out there, and if they are good or bad

The message in this video to me talks about alot of what is discussed here. It's a good message, again, whether you believe it to be false, a deception, or for fact, it is one that I find to like.

edit on 24-5-2011 by Oozii because: -

could you just give us the edited highlights so we can get through yet another splendid you tube video as quickly as possible please.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by Oozii

Agreed Oozii!
Agreed...
S&F.

The MESSAGE is always the same: Compassion and LOVE for all creatures..... in Universe!

We still must learn this simple universal law.
edit on 24-5-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

I agree, Arken.
reply to post by Oozii

Nice footage not too much movement shows craft staying in general area. S&F
edit on 5/24/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
could you summerize it please..
as im sure your aware, alot of crap passes through here and its an 8 minute video

And this is why the T&C say:

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
FFS.

This video is more or less the Sermon on the Mount, except saying UFO where the original says God. The only thing this "message" conveys to me is that Humankind's primary character flaw, i.e. our addiction to creating a religion around absolutely anything we don't understand, is as alive and well today as it was ten thousand years ago when we first started imagining there was something out there in the Cosmos that either cared about us enough to help us or to harm us.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by vexati0n
FFS.

This video is more or less the Sermon on the Mount, except saying UFO where the original says God. The only thing this "message" conveys to me is that Humankind's primary character flaw, i.e. our addiction to creating a religion around absolutely anything we don't understand, is as alive and well today as it was ten thousand years ago when we first started imagining there was something out there in the Cosmos that either cared about us enough to help us or to harm us.

I don't think I could have put it any better. More mystical crap for those who feel compelled to believe in nonsense

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I might as well have just told you's what the message in the video said. Without posting the video.

People are lazy.

You know you can continue spending your valuable time even with the video playing in the background. Open it up in a new tab or window, sheesh.

'Could you please yadayadayada so I don't go and waste time.'

'8 minutes of my life i'll never get back'...

Living is the longest thing anyone can do, but besides that is complain, and be lazy.

new topics

top topics

join