It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've found what it takes to become enlightened.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Good for you, my friend. This is imo at least a step forward compared to your earlier threads and posts.

But if you really go the inner path, you must have noticed, that you (as an individual) are prone to becoming overenthusiastic, guru'ish and associating and incorporating each new 'find' into your basic values.

(Folks, I and e.w. have bantered a lot before. It's not my intention to cut him to shreds or be viciously derogatory).

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I just want people to be carefree and to find happiness. The only problem is to make myself clear in english. It is not my first language. I'm an example of change. So I fool around sometimes but there's a reason to that.

I want to share what makes me grow or gives me insight. It can be usefull.

There are a lot of struggles here on the board.
I want to teach them to be carefree.

share your experiences bogomill. Can you write them down? We need a constructive society on ATS.

why doesn't everybody just give me the hammer. There is a universal teaching I want to express.

edit on 2011/5/24 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Don't worry about your english. Anybody with a good will can understand it, and in any case it's steadily improving.

I doubt, if you can make people carefree. And personally I'm convinced, that many of the readers of these subforums on ATS come here for the street-theater. It's kind of fascinating to see various kinds of fanatics work themselves into first irritation, then rage and in the most spectacular cases completely loosing it (it = e.g. self-control).

As to your suggestion telling of my own experiences....I am familiar with the inner path, but it's not a subject, I like to talk much about. The more you understand about it and can apply it, the less you feel inclined to use language on it.

And besides there's a risk of turning a communication on it into a p*ssing contest (fight of superiority), when the inner path is used as a nominal tool for 'proving' predetermined points or positions rather than just following it. It happens time and again here.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Thank you for your kind response.
edit on 2011/5/24 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join