It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've found what it takes to become enlightened.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Stop looking outside of yourself!

I have found what it takes to become enlightened.

Read carefully.

Know .. what you feel and.. why! you feel it.

This is probably the best to meditate upon. You will get a clear look on yourself why you are what. I cannot tell you how important this is for us. This is a breakthrough!

Being honest, I heard this in this video:

edit on 2011/5/24 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

i agree 100% i actually just posted something on this in another thread here's the link.......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i didn't want to double post but mine is like the third to last post

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

oh and just to let everybody know..... i have never been religious in fact most of my years growing up i considered myself an atheist....

Peace & Love to all

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Those thoughts you have, those feelings that you think are instinct or coincidence is really your inner self, speaking to you. As it is doing so your by your own "hidden" knowledge. You are connected to the Macrocosm, be receptive and accepting and it will speak to you.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Bing bing bing. We have a winner!

Now get that silly biblical scripture out of your signature, you're your own god now

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Last time I looked inside myself, there was a lot of blood...

But really, I don't understand the video all that well, was it in regard to something specific?

If not, then it's pretty generic..

?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

He can meditate now he has equal to Gods power?

Kinda Self Richeous.

-on topic- Im not religious, but I do believe in God, and believe we will never know Gods power or knowledge, no matter how "enlightened" we try to get. We are still vicous animals and always will be. We know nothing. We are still bloodthirsty, and will be for sometime to come. Cant make everyone listen and believe.
Cant make those that are the worst in society become great overnight. No matter how much you try to control things, chaos will reign supreme.

- I believe true "enlightenment" is a change in ones overall perspective of life, at a particular POINT in ones own lifetime. Not the same for everyone.
It wont be mass enlightenment.
It would be more evolutionary than anything else. Over a long period of time. Not some pop culture thing like they are trying to make it out to be.[Can anyone say Ra-El]?same goes for 2012.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
That is somehow the problem. It is that one gets a special saturated feeling when one knows what one has inside. We have somehow managed ourselves to see that enlightment is very hard to achieve and is something far away from ourselves (so our mind is like deceiving us for being something unreachable). This is how I experienced it but becoming enlightened is all about what is inside. It is to make yourself notice what is inside. Once you got it going the satisfaction keeps you going on and it is quite simple to do.

Enlightment, knowing yourself.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ToatsMaGoats

very good toatsmathing. Leaving these messages behind, when read they are seeds for others. Even if not comprehended instantly it makes itself a way in the subconsciousness. Liberty for all!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Enlightment is knowing what you have within. IT's huge, endless! We're free!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Believe this, life has a fulfilling way that leads to enlightment! It only needs a little attention and anything can spark it.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

All satisfaction the world can give is nothing compared to the everlasting inner sensation. Inner sensation is continiuous while the satisfactions of the world never last. Feel what's within and know why it is there. Suddenly things can go very fast. Personalities differ then.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
All you have inside is to become enlightened of. Close your eyes and fall backwards. Look with your mind at your inner heart and know and ponder. Enlightment rocks!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Why would one believe that something besides themselves has more power and control over everything else?

Sounds pretty evil to me.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Thanks, that´s interesting. I like the attitude, that you don´t need any techniques (made by others) and gurus to make you enlightend
. I´ve been meditating for several years and I discovered this myself a while back, that emotions are the key element in meditation. And emotions are so much manipulated and hinderd in many sociaties and many spiritual techniques.
I´m going to look more into this psionic theory, thanks again!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
do you understand we actualy try to change the feelings we feel the wrong way. We want to change the feelings we have into others. Such a illogical thing.

It is to understand the feelings we have and to know where they come from that forms a solution to itself. Knowing this made me took a great leap in consciousness. Very good!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Grasshoppers everywhere
The Crane feasts
on Bliss/Fullness

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Propably won't hurt to search the origins of emotions. Interesting new point of view. Lets see where it takes us

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
vewy good!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Your title to this thread alone proves you have no idea how to reach enlightenment. For each person it is a different journey that you must discover for yourself.

One person who was suppose to have reached enlightenment, attained that level when he heard a cock's crowing. I have heard many roosters crow but it did nothing for me, yet this individual found deep meaning in it.

For you to boast that you know how, only shows that you are just as far from enlightenment as me or the vast majority of the earth for that matter.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join