It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wowzor, I just saw a UFO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SergeantTrammelant

Lol, I know I'm a bad story teller, but I'm not really concerned about convincing people this story is true. I just wanted to tell it as it happened. I knew full well that most people weren't going to believe it, and I can't blame them. But I did see what I said I saw. I don't really know if it was an alien ship or not(Personally I think it was probably a top secret government ship, TSGS)..but as of now, I saw an object that was flying through the sky that I can't identify. I've looked at quite a few UFO videos on youtube before, but I haven't seen anything like this. This thing was so big.
If anyone has any suggestions for what it could be, I'd appreciate that. Feel free to mock me as well if you so wish.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Yea, I understand the issue with the pics and such, but the OP is a believer himself now.

I know if I seen a UFO undoubtedly, I wouldn't give two snips what others say. There would be nothing nobody could tell me lol.

Nice experience OP.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

I don't think you're a bad story teller mate! In a couple of lines you got me fascinated enough to post in your thread
The story itself was just too limited.

You're not the only one seeing absurd things in the sky:

edit on 24/5/11 by SergeantTrammelant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I believe the OP. I saw two of these very large cylinders last fall going out over the gulf of mexico. Yea, I could have taken some pictures and posted, but why bother. Others here do nothing but make a person feel foolish for trying, so I just enjoyed the show for twenty minutes, found my binoculars and watched. Too may of us are seeing them to really matter any longer what you others think, and yes they exist even though we don't post pictures. Your attitude is of no importance.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join