It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride a serious issue.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Okay let me just say this, if you believe fluoride is good for your teeth (which its not) why is Sodium Fluoride in our water and food supply?

thats like drinking mouthwash... now if mouthwash didnt have a warning label telling you not to swallow you would just swallow it right? assuming its safe when its really not. RIGHT the same issue truthers face with this is with water and toothpaste and even food...fluoridation

So why is the general public still allowing these crooks to dump toxic waste in our food and water supply? well for one its because people today are idiots they love the government and they allow them to do anything they want...

here is a picture of the fluoridated Arrowhead water... all it shows is shiny teeth but no further info on how it works

here is a picture of Sodium fluoride being shown as toxic poison, let me remind you this pic is 100% real it is not edited in anyway

edit on 24-5-2011 by mercanaries3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Am I supposed to stop drinking water then ? I guess I'll swish it around in my mouth and spit it out then. If I die of dehydration nobody say a word. (Sarcasm)
With no money and no well, I'm supposed to thirst to death ?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

no man!! by a water filter are you stupid? not insulting you, you sound like a sheeple LOL

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Can't afford a water filter, sorry.
I live on coffee anyway.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mercanaries3

no man!! by a water filter are you stupid? not insulting you, you sound like a sheeple LOL

berkeys an awesome filter, shame the site i ordered off just stopped sending fluoride filters as a free gift a week before purchase. use mine for cooking water too. since i stopped drinking fluoride water my lungs feels less raspy/dry when working out.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I don't see the logic in dumping a chemical into our drinking water to protect our teeth , are people that gullible and stupid to allow that come on folks other countries ban this poison but yet in America its good for your teeth .

Perhaps people should stop drinking soft drinks because the ingredients in these drinks strips away the enamel on the teeth which leads to sensitive teeth in the first place .

edit on 24-5-2011 by PS3Geek because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2011 by PS3Geek because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Next time you make a coffee, fill the jug right up, make your coffee then just put the rest of the boiled jug water in a bottle and fridge it!

Stuff the filter! Boiling guarantees its safely potable!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by grindhouzer

I'll try it, thanks for the advice.
Cheers.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
It's understandable, but not acceptable, that people don't inform themselves on things that go on in the world. But this is something that goes on in our own homes, I guess people are too busy caring about things that don't matter to take part in the things that do. This site has some good info fluoridealert.org... as well as this site
www.healthcarealternatives.net...

All of America could go out and buy filters and what not, but that sure does seem like a lot of work. Instead we could, in large quantities, go to a website and send an e-mail to congress

salsa.democracyinaction.org...

But would they even do anything? It seems we need to lead the leaders. All countries have their pros and cons, but many countries in Europe are far ahead of us in regards to health issues. It sure is crazy how everyone has become accustomed to blocking out reality, while at the same time ironically replacing it with reality TV. People are so wrapped up in nothingness it sure is difficult to make them aware of what goes on. I guess if it was on the news people may listen. Anyone interested in starting a reality news channel? Hit me up, I'm broke so you'll have to fund it. Thanks, bye.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

no your suppose to save up your pennies and buy a water filter from walmart for 20 bucks, and while it won't take out all the toxins they put in your water it will take out a lot of them. also you can spend an extra 1.50(or 10 depending where you go, and what brand you buy) on non-fluoride toothpaste. even doing just the toothpaste thing you will notice a HUGE difference in the amount of energy your body has after about 2 weeks. if you choose to do nothing even after you've heard about/learned the facts then thats your choice. no one can make you stay stupid except you. (fluoride keeps the mind in a docile "dumbed down" state, look it up if you haven't already...). peace.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Yeah the toothpaste is a good suggestion. Fluoride is in many things, so we don't ever have a need for it. Like corn, corn is in everything we eat practically, and it's fed to the animals that are eaten as well. No one should buy from Wal-Mart, because they're Wal-Mart and because they don't sell filters that can remove fluoride.

Things that don't remove fluoride:

Brita, Pur, and most other filters.
Boiling water
Freezing water
Letting the water sit in the fridge [elemental fluorine may evaporate, but not fluoride]

The only way I know of to actually remove it would be to use reverse osmosis or some other type of expensive filter. Of course it would be expensive since technology never had the need to try and remove it.
In a lot of cases it isn't being removed because of people and their BS studies they like to call science, which are actually as valid as a FOX News poll. The CDC always backs up this regime as well. Taking iodine should help counter the effects of the fluoride. Fluoride collects in the bones and can cause bone cancer as well as hyperthyroidism. It's just like when you get an X-ray, you can see your bones on the film because the radiation is collecting in your bones. Not good!

new topics

top topics

join