It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEA Spy Guilty Of Scouting Mumbai Targets Before Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

This is your government killing Americans in false flag operations just like they've done so many times before.
Words alone cant express my contempt for this evil cult running our world.

edit on 23-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
So convenient - turn up the case against Pakistan now. ISI (the Pakistan CIA/FBI equivalent) was involved. U.S. is spinning its madness around the globe. Will be interesting to see how Russia/China supports Pakistan in this whole thing. Any wildcard speculation?

Good find, OP. Reminds me of what Webster Tarpley speaks of.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

First thing that went through my mind too.

Adjust that Pakistani thermostat to HIGH.

"I cannot forecast to you the action of Russia. It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; but perhaps there is a key. That key is Russian national interest." - - Winston Churchill

Change Russia into TPTB and, well...you get the idea.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
And the Pakistan situations keeps escalating. Very interesting how fast the situation has devloped and that the trial is on when the Pakistan situation is at its height.

Is it just me, or does it kind of look like theres a being a rapid build up of anti-Pakistan sentiment?

Edit - I gotta wonder how India will take this now.
edit on 23-5-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

reply to post by buni11687

It must be somewhat apparent, if we are thinking like that. I wonder, I don't think the Brit/US military could take the strength of the BRIC, even on the heals of this announcement from China today:

(AP) WASHINGTON (AP) — A top Chinese general says his country has no intention of trying to match U.S. military power.

Speaking Wednesday at the National Defense University, Gen. Chen Bingde said the U.S. is far more advanced militarily. He cited a "gaping gap" in American and Chinese capabilities. He said it is at least a 20-year gap.

Chen is chief of the general staff of the People's Liberation Army. He is on a weeklong visit to the United States.

Chen said his visit has made even clearer to him that China's navy, for example, is relatively underdeveloped and must keep building more ships.

But, it's not like I have the darnedest clue. If I told you that i weren't silently cheering for China in response to total Federal Reserve Fraud in the market, I would be lying.

That would be starting there own commodities market, buying gold/silver and creating fictitious companies and shorting them on the US market.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

I'd be cheering for China if I didnt know they were even worst than America as far as individual freedoms go mind ya the USA is catching up fast.

new topics

top topics

join