It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new and very important prediction for August, 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
Mark this in your calendars, as it is of extreme importance.

2011-10-08

Last night in a dream a wise old man appeared to me and told me the end of the world (as we know it) will commence as follows.

On August, 8, 2011 at exactly 12 pm Pacific time, the entire world (and only those of the age of consent) will erupt in spontaneous consensual copulation followed by hours of laughter and merriment, this will continue for 12 hours straight After this happens, you will fall into the most peaceful slumber you have ever had, and the next morning the sun will rise, everybody will refuse to go to work on that day, and you will lie around all day relaxing enjoying the beautiful world around you with new eyes and energy, you will not visit any conspiracy websites or engage in any fear based behavior, new creative thought will flow freely and you will feel like the weight of the world has lifted off of your shoulders.

I'm not nit picking, but look at the dates above.
I hope this means we get two turns at your prediction

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rykc27

Ooh looksy! I was so excited to share this information I messed up the dates. Well wise old man has told me that now we get two shots! I

So if my prediction fails the first time, we'll wait till August 10, 2011. Oh, also, the first one could be a 'spiritual' version of the coming 'physical'. Sweet got my bases covered.

2011-10-08

If I remember correctly I was confused myself as the random date generator had it in year, day, month format. So, yep! 2 shots, have at'er people!

I was never very good with numbers...but I make up for that in other ways.

edit on 24-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

Heheheh You certainly did cover your bases well there
You probably could give Harold Camping a run for his (large amount of) money.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Seeker it seems your Prediction is shared by similair Ladies of Disrepute,

However of the Alien Kind!

Its gone Galactic Viral Already,

Now you threaten not only the connerstones of Fear, meekness, slavery and control in modern human society, your outlandish idea's and real and present thraet now may undermine the entire Universal Order What have you done Woman?

a group of super hot alien babes went to his bedroom. They were naked and on his bed. He woke up, they didn't talk much, one of them grabbed him by the back of his head and smooshed his face into her breast.
Full Shocking ATS Account here of Galactic Fun

Now This man has taken a polygraph and has physical evidense!!!

I warned you and now look what your pagan ways are leading to.

Giggles

Elf

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Man, I need this day, like, sooooo bad! Actually, at least a week's worth of them. Can we have a week instead of a day? Where do I send my donation?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

Man a life like this would be good daily lol.

The whole idea though no need for a donation it's natural spontaneous and FREE!

There is actually this type of society on earth or as close as can be, I know Seeker you will like the following and maybe many others to and OLD ATS thread I did amazing facts on fun and monkeying around:

Humans Closest and SEX mad relative

Have a look in to see spontaneous fun.

Elf

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Hey, OP.

I truly believe that you may be correct in your prophesy. Allow me to expain.

G-d stated that he wouldn't kill us with a flood again, but we would go this time in fire.
Well, you said that the men would all be shooting blanks this day, so no need for condoms.

No need for protection =

1. The burning of everyone will begin approximately two weeks after this glorious day!

2. Bring in the four horsemen of the apocalypse because pestilence and disease are going to be running rampant!

So,stick a flower up my butt because I believe that you have uncovered the truth that everyone just wants a piece, er, I mean peace. Yeah, then we'll all be happy and drunk with "love" - after the burning stops of course.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

What an awesome thread!! Awww now those monkeys know what's up.

They are WAY ahead of me!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
i remember when i had my first beer

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Though as ive pointed out already, this spontaneous eruption of fun, nookie, love, peace should be banned stopped and controlled,

Especially if instigated by a Woman!

However Means to an end.

Due to recent events, and the natives are going savage therefore,

Please do Share your message with the following people as a matter of urgency:

All the Boroughs and indeed City of London
Londons Burning

The Stock Markets
Stock Markets Collapse Thread

Your down right decadent and even playful politics and lifestyle event will not be wanted, however as an opposing energy to the current situations, we can then regain some stability.

Control and Status Quo will be enforced then shortly.

Kind Regards

Lord Elf

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
Though as ive pointed out already, this spontaneous eruption of fun, nookie, love, peace should be banned stopped and controlled,

Especially if instigated by a Woman!

However Means to an end.

Due to recent events, and the natives are going savage therefore,

Please do Share your message with the following people as a matter of urgency:

All the Boroughs and indeed City of London
Londons Burning

The Stock Markets
Stock Markets Collapse Thread

Your down right decadent and even playful politics and lifestyle event will not be wanted, however as an opposing energy to the current situations, we can then regain some stability.

Control and Status Quo will be enforced then shortly.

Kind Regards

Lord Elf

Well isn't that interesting! Hah! I Completely forgot about this...until you brought it back to my attention. My prediction couldn't have happened on a better day, now if only other people would see the importance of this prediction and make it happen?!

Wait, never mind, let me go back to my kitchen and laundry, and tending to the kids, and scrubbing the floors, and ....

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
Well isn't that interesting! Hah! I Completely forgot about this...until you brought it back to my attention. My prediction couldn't have happened on a better day, now if only other people would see the importance of this prediction and make it happen?!

Indeed seeker like the below very timely this guy gets a job rejection letter and see how much fun that can be

Wait, never mind, let me go back to my kitchen and laundry, and tending to the kids, and scrubbing the floors, and ....

Good God Woman, you may be a wench but you are of a different Class still!

Your Stature and looks show you are not a peasant.

Know you place.

Dont you have a Cleaner and Nanny, cook provided?

Whats the world coming to?

The only floors you will scrub will be in the bedroom, now get yourself looking pretty for my arm, and I will go and Bend over the cook like My father did to her mother and grandfather to her father.

Finishing schools are not what they were eh?

Getting his horse crop ready for a bit of spanking.

Kind Regards

Lord Elf

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hi all,
Today is Aug 10 2011. I didn't have sex two days ago. ( not even with my tried and true Husband LOL) I didn't have any today either. (yet anyway) but I also have not seen anyone else join in on a global orgy. This prediction could have been fun too. At least to watch anyway. I'm not much the group type if ya catch my drift.
Oh well sorry to say this is a fail.

Could this have just been wishful thinking on the part of the dirty old man in the dream???
edit on 10-8-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

You would write that,
Ta may toe, Ta Mah toe.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

Or you could just pick from the forums with topics of interest to you. Live and let live sweetheart.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

i think that this is more wishful thinking than a prediction .

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I gave him a star for you cuz I thought that was pretty funny too.
This thread is so funny. Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Seeker11:

Hello, I have sent you a U2U.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
Hi all,
Today is Aug 10 2011. I didn't have sex two days ago. ( not even with my tried and true Husband LOL) I didn't have any today either. (yet anyway) but I also have not seen anyone else join in on a global orgy. This prediction could have been fun too. At least to watch anyway. I'm not much the group type if ya catch my drift.
Oh well sorry to say this is a fail.

Could this have just been wishful thinking on the part of the dirty old man in the dream???
edit on 10-8-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

Sorry to hear that
hehe..

I think the old man in my dream was attempting to simply bring some light and joy into this world, in hopes that we could bring more balance to the doom and gloom threads here on ATS, and elsewhere running rampant...

Ah well...next time perhaps. Good luck on the sex frontier, happier times ahead.

I may just have to 'visit' this creepy old man in my 'dream' again and see if he has any more other fun, happy, predictions.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom.farnhill

i think that this is more wishful thinking than a prediction .

I think you might be right.

Action begins with thought, wishful or otherwise

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join