It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FREE ENERGY answers, also levitation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

FREE ENERGY answers, also levitation

www.youtube.com

There has been allot of look into CODE 144. You can do a simple search on GOOGLE to learn more about code 144...

This post was just put on youtube today! Mikefromspace... some of you might know his work.

because of new research this concept might not be SPOT on... right?

the Rodin Starship coil design... Ideas that might belong?

this is the web link : www.youtube.com...

(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 23-5-2011 by niewono because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This is my first post please dont flame me... This is ground breaking news... also look into Randy Powells work.. www.youtube.com...

if you add his science and egyptian science together.. what do we got?

I would like ATS too also help with 144 because i know you are all about free energy right?!!

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

*Theoretical only

THE CUTTING & LEVITATING OF THE STONE BLOCKS

"High frequency sound waves were used to first cut out & then cut & polish both the core & the casing stones. This was done in the following manner: A raw, unworked stone was obtained from a layer of limestone. A Gracian(stolfa), using a sound transmitter, would send a sound wave of a certain frequency through the stone block. Feedback rom the stone to the sound generator identified the exact frequency required to split the stone on the desired plane. Each stone had 3 specific fracture frequencies that had to be determined. Once they had been determined, these frequencies were used to cut the stone into desired size & shape: 1 frequency established the block's length, another its width, & the 3rd its height.

The blocks were cut at the quarries so that the plateau would not become littered with mountains of rubble. Eventually the quarries close to the plateau were exhausted, so the quarried, cut & dressed limestone blocks had to be brought from more distant locations.

The stone block were rendered weightless by cancelling out the planet's gravitational pull on their mass. By using a key sound frequency, the gravitational equilibrium of the central molecule in the block's total mass was nullified. The central molecule in a mass is the only one that is surrounded by an equal amount of mass in every direction. Its role is passed to a number of other molecules close by when they move about due to the kinetic energy of the mass. When an established central molecule moves from its central position, the molecule that moves into its former space becomes the new central molecule. The key sound frequency does 2 things: (1)It suspends all movement of the molecules in the total mass, permitting 1 specific molecule to be established as the central molecule. (2)Its positive nodes cause the central molecule to stretch like a rubber band, whereas its negative nodes cause the molecule to contract.

This contraction & expansion of the central molecule denies the other molecules in the mass a central point of reference or orentation. Thus they begin to expand, contract & spin at a very precise rate. Molecules also spin at a specific angle on their axis relative to the central pulsing molecule. Due to the spin & consistent axis angle of the molecules that compose a block's total mass, the gravitational lines of force generated by its mass become out of phase wth those generated by the mass of the planet, so the block becomes weightless. A small child could throw the block like a beach ball. The key frequency that causes weightlessness is the reciprocal frequency of that frequency used to determine the fracture frequencies.

There were (& still are) 2 known ways to affect the central molecule of a mass, rendering an object weightless: (1) using a precise frequency of sound and (2)tapping the block 3 times with a vril rod charged with vril energy (the highest form of energy in the universe) while chanting certain words & numbers in the direction of the block. The Gracian stolfas accomplished this form of levitation with ease.

Levitation by sound was also used at the quarries to load large numbers of finished blocks on river barges. Each block was designated for a specific place in 1 of the 3 pyramids.Although aircars could lift only 1 or 2 cut stones(depending on their size & weight), they could pull hundreds of blocks at a time up or down the river on barges. At the receiving station located on the riverbank below the plateau, the specially designed barges were moved directly onto monorail transporters, which moved them to the base of the pyramids. These transporters were propelled electromagnetically (similar to Japan's present bullet trains). Those who built the pyramids rode these same transporters to & from the plateau. The transporters were remotely controlled & could reach speed of several hundred miles an hour. but usually travelled about 30 miles an hour between the receiving station on the river & the base of the pyramids.

The Gracians were telepathic & used this method to notify the quarries what size & type of blocks they wanted cut, dressed & shipped to the building site of either of the 3 pyramids. If the blocks that were ordered did not arrive at the building site within 2 hours, it was assumed that something in the system have gone terribly wrong.

After reaching the base of the pyramid, the blocks were levitated by a stolfa onto an elevator platform suspended magnetically between 2 vertical rods that towered more than 800 feet into the sky. These elevators worked on the same magnetic principle as the ground transporters. The elevator suspension rods(guides) were only about an inch in diameter, but crashing an aircar into them at 2000 miles an hour wouldn't have moved them a millimeter.

These rods were able to tip to any angle & lock into the slots of a platform located on a currently incomplete level of the pyramid. The elevator platform, carrying a stone block, would automatically move over the receiving platform & come to rest on it. A stolfa would then levitate the block & workers would push the block to its designated spot in the pyramid. Block pushers had to know exactly where the block was to go, becasue the stolfa had to keep his/her mind on the levitation process & could not be distracted. Any such distraction might result in the block falling & perhaps breaking, or falling on a worker & killing him/her. There are only 3 known accidental deaths during the great pyramid construction.

The main reason the stone blocks had to be levitated by a stolfa & not by generated sound was that after a block was mortared into its proper place, it became part of the total mass of all the blocks to which it was bound. The total mass increased daily in proportion to the number of blocks added to the pyramid. The total mass in some cases absorb the sound energy or else reflect it, & no block could have remained weightless under such conditions.

After a block was set in place, a device similar to a tuning fork was struck against it. The vibrations of the fork were read by an electronic device & recorded. Any slight distortion in the desired vibration could be corrected by adjusting the mass of 1 or more blocks that would be later be mortared to the block that was off. Finally, any accumulated vibrational distortions would be corrected when the crystal capstone was cut & set in place at the top of the Great Pyramid.

Only the Great Pyramid had a crystal capstone. The Gracians called the capstone the pyramid's "spiel". The 2nd & 3rd pyramid were built for 2 purposes: (1) as aiming devices & (2) to absorb & disperse some type of expected feedback energy that would be transmitted by the Great Pyramid when performing some type of dynamic function understood at the time only by the Maldecians. It was speculated that the 3rd pyramid (smallest of the 3) might even vibrate into dust when the Great Pyramid was dynamically functioning."

*excerpts from "Through Alien Eyes" by Wesley Batemann, pp.141 - 146

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by niewono

This guy built Coral Castle and I am going there in a few weeks to take some pictures and see the place for myself. Good find. All the secrets we need to know are locked up with his studies. I think he wanted to share what he knew but was afraid of getting kidnapped and never seeing the light of day again. Think about that. Makes a lot of sense.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Im getting FLAGS! Sweet, i have been on this forum forever and never posted, one of the best websites ever.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
S& F. It is a great post and here is more from ATS on the same guy and these free energy ideas and applications. There are many more videos and all the available information on him in these threads in either the original OP remarks or comments made by contributing posters.

Did Edward Leedskalnin discover anti-gravity in the 1800's?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Magnetic Current by Edward Leedskalnin

The Mysterious Coral Castle
www.abovetopsecret.com...&colorshift=yes

(Leedskalnins) Perpetual motion holder

The Genius of Ed LeedSkalnin

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Also another good find is Nassim Haramein : www.youtube.com...

that is one of MANY chapters. I recomend to watch all. He covers why we created GOD along time ago to reach this knowledge.

ALSO please check out Randy Powell: www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

To side step a bit, - I hope you do a bang up presentation upon your return (i.e. pics and the whole lot - even though pictures are probably all over the internet). The whole Coral Castle thing is uber fascinating. It would be great to get an ATS'er's spin on the site.

Nice post, OP.
edit on 23-5-2011 by alyoshablue because: reword

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by niewono

Also another good find is Nassim Haramein

Con artist, fraudster, snake oil salesman.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by niewono

OK.....I know this guy and his stuff. Great build it and do it. I can show you time travel on paper

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by niewono

You might say why or offer some proof of that.
Why would any one take your word for this character assassination without references or links or anything but some name calling, the requisite barfing and then running away to utterly confirm the little child MO?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Currently i am looking into it, to rebuild what was done at FL. it will cost around 5,000-7,000$...

www.ebay.com.au... D1%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D144595712866996832#ht_17499wt_1139

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

reply to post by niewono

HAARP, ALIENS! Pliedians! Reptilianss,,s1,1 Hush up and do some real science.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

reply to post by niewono

You might say why or offer some proof of that.
Why would any one take your word for this character assassination without references or links or anything but some name calling, the requisite barfing and then running away to utterly confirm the little child MO?

My rebuttle to Nassim.
Another rebuttle to him by someone else

He does not need a thorough debunking, because he is so far out in crazy land he has a ride named after him.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
boncho, EVERYONE is wrong, EVERYONE sins ( religion lol)... Lets look past the whole debunking thing for a second because EVERYONE can be proven wrong at some time or another and if they do it for ego or thrive then thats them. I can talk bad about anyone im sure... Now lets take all knowledge look into even the bums knowledge on the street... Put it all together like a dream and device your own scripture.. Thats all that matters anyways bud.. I understand if you just cannot comprehend some of the math and science involved when you deep dive into all this mess.. in that case go too the harp posts or somewhere else.. this is to solve problems not compete. Thanks for the post tho and keep up the negativity if you wish to do so! Mwha

PS: For all the Gazers (people who just scan threw topics and forum posts) The argument this man is having has nothing to do with the original post. Hes grabin this dude we talk about who thinks he depicted GOD. I just grabed a mumbo from his work that i though added to the dream.

You will learn more about my dream as a child as i open up too ats.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by niewono

Thank you for that post, and proving that you have no grip on reality. Whatever you think is going on, is in your head I'm sure.

As for the YouTube video and the OP, there are much more in depth discussions about Coral Castle out there. I don't even understand the purpose of the video.

...like most youtube videos...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Actually, the math and science behind this guy's theory is right. It may have errors, as every developping theories. Can't we just all work together trying to decipher the problems, instead of thinking the guy is a fraud. Errors does not equal fraud. This guy is a human, he has to make mistakes, it's in our nature.

I don't see the fraud in any of this.

Now stop feeding the troll...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by niewono
This is my first post please dont flame me... This is ground breaking news... also look into Randy Powells work.. www.youtube.com...
This is ATS.

We don't flame other posters, it's against the T&C and rude on top of that.

But we do flame bad ideas, and your ideas are about as bad as they get, at the bottom of the bad idea barrel.

Nassim Haramein says a proton weighs more than mount Everest. When he's questioned about this, he says someday he might write another paper explaining why yes it looks like he's claiming this, and he is, but, he has an explanation, he just can't tell us what it is yet. Now anyone who believes him in spite of that, probably should be attacked for lacking critical thinking skills, but if you still have doubts, read bobathon's blog debunking Haramein's work here:
What's so misleading about Nassim Haramein?

Marko Rodin=Randy Powell (rodin clone)= pretty much looney tunes. Here's his paper:

Vortex Based Mathematics
Only one thing in his paper is true. He made a coil and he calls it a coil, that much is true. But pretty much every claim he makes about the coil is false, and every other claim in the paper is false too. And some of them are so beyond ridiculous that it's clear the guy can't even think clearly. He says:

The number nine is the missing particle in the universe known as Dark Matter.
OK in case you hadn't noticed, the number 9 isn't a particle. How could scientists even test or debunk this when it doesn't even make any sense? Write some 9's on a piece of paper and put the pieces of paper with 9s on them in a test tube to see if they have dark matter properties? I mean really, if somebody can't tell that doesn't even make any sense, there's probably not much point in arguing with them about it, because they probably won't understand your argument if they can't tell the difference between a number and a particle. And even his math is all wrong, he claims 9=18. If you think those are equal, how about I give you 9 dollars and you give me 18 dollars if you think they're equal? It's all absolute nonsense like that.

So, Haramein is a fraud and a hoaxer and he pretty much admitted his paper claims the proton weighs more than mount Everest, so I think he knows he's a hoaxer. Rodin is a nut and Powell must be just as nutty if he believes Rodin, and I don't know if they're even mentally sound enough to realize they're spouting complete fantasy; they are so far out there in la-la land, they may actually believe it the complete nonsense they spew and they may not even know they're crazy.

Here is Leedskalnins "levitation device" along with what you need to know about him:

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
He must not have had a whole lot of confidence in his magnetism theory, as he seemed awfully reliant on his trusty rig...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09ab04affd83.jpg[/atsimg]

Leedskalnin even had a smaller block and tackle to haul up the heavier block and tackle.

I'm sure the guy was just maintaining an air of mystery around himself as he was charging money to give tours of his creation. He may have had pet theories about electromagnetism, but the science was never there.

More pics of Ed and his lifting hoists at themanyfacesofspaces.com
I've been to coral castle and I could move big stones around just like he did, so can Wally Wallington. And it's got nothing to do with sound waves.

Lastly, there are multiple threads already on ATS about all these guys, Haramein, Rodin, and Leedskalnin, so try using the search function, that's how I found that picture of Leedskalnin's levitation device. You can actually learn things on ATS.

I would like ATS too also help with 144 because i know you are all about free energy right?!!
Sure, what do you want to know?

Windmill=free energy
Atmos clock =free energy
Lots of "free energy" claims made by various people who have never made anything that works = FAIL
How's that for starters?
edit on 24-5-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by niewono
I understand if you just cannot comprehend some of the math and science involved when you deep dive into all this mess..
I can comprehend just about any mathematics I put my mind to, I've had oodles of advanced mathematics.

But you don't need ANY of that to know that 9 does NOT equal 18 as Rodin claims. That's about as simple as it gets.
edit on 24-5-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I'm not here to discuss whether this theory is plausible or not, as I do not have the mathematical or scientific background to do such.

But if this IS in fact a plausible theory, someone needs to patent it quick. Otherwise it will be stripped away from us by TPTB and locked up in a vault somewhere. We need the cheaper, cleaner energy. I'd hate for this to be real and never get the opportunity to use it.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

how many more morons do we have to go through to finally awaken? newcovenant, you're a moron.
BUT, I still love you. (why would I still love you??)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join