It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extreme Emotions.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
People say love is the answer to all our problems. I agree. I've experienced times where I hated everyone, and my life was miserable. I then turned around and started loving everyone, and magical things started to happen.

The point is, not many people take emotions into consideration when approaching various aspects of the universe. We all search for truth, as to say it is something to be gained in the form of knowledge. Maybe the truth is something you feel.

Emotions are kind of weird when you think about it. What I mean is, we all evolved from single celled plant life into these intelligent beings with a variety of emotions. Isn't that proof for heaven and hell in itself?

My point in this thread is not to talk about what we know about emotions or to address issues that many might think of as common-ish. I want to talk about qualities of emotions.

I'll start with my own experiences. Yes, heaven is real. It is another dimension. The emotions there are the positive ones. But it's not like emotions you experience on earth. The emotions are enhanced, probably infinitely. So if you've never experienced what I'm talking about, this thread is for you. There is a place where everything is alive. And everything there is more alive than anything you have ever comprehended life to be. You can feel the life radiating off of what is living and electrifying your entire being, every cell with awesome aliveness times 100. I could talk about it forever, and still not have fully described how awesome it is so that you could understand. My point is, these auras of pure aliveness, joy, and love, are qualities that are so strong, that you can feel them radiating off of whatever being is there. I'm talking about emotional auras that you can feel just by being next to them, and they are heavenly. The proof that this is not within my own imagination is that, for one, I have never been able to duplicate such an aura, and for two, the beings that you might meet there seem to know a whole lot about everything as if they are millions of years more advanced than us.

I just wanted to make it clear that 99% of the world's 7 billion population have no imaginative capacity large enough to begin to contemplate the joys of heaven without ever having experienced something heavenly. Sure you might get to experience it when you die, but I believe that if we could all help to improve the quality of life of everything around us, then we would have done just that, improved the quality of life of everything around us and it would be such that, maybe you would be able to feel positivity radiating off of this place we live.

It really is easy.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I try and do this every day. I try and help people as much as I can, it all adds up to getting a closer experience of what you mention.

The only problem with extreme pure love is that if it's towards a sociopath and they stick it to you, all that powerful love can [easily] become powerful hate.

join