It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens/demons/angels

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
They are all the same thing!! the only reason we now call demons, aliens is because it is 2011 and the world is full of science fiction.Before i was HOLY SPIRIT FILLED i was an atheist, i tried the whole new age religon, i prayed to angels/aliens of light to open my chakra and got filled with demons!!! i didnt know this until about 5 yrs later when i was already saved and i went to a healing room and a powerful woman of GOD laid hands on me and then all of a sudden i felt like every nerve in my body was being ripped out, my lips stretched out in front of my face and twisted so i couldnt talk, my hands arms and legs twisted up as well and i felt the most horriable energy flowing in my body, i looked at my pastor and was screaming, this felt like hours but it was only minutes, about 5 other pastors tried to help me but only when i SCREAMED (in my mind) JESUS !!!!!!!!! i was set free, that demon felt like it ripped out of the top of my face and i fell on the floor shaking violently, ever sence that day i have had a deliverance ministry becuse i promised to kick the # out of every demon i come across, i lay hands on people and the same thing happends to them (sometimes), i know this sounds crazy because i am an ex atheiest that GOD now uses to cast demons to hell but its the truth and GOD sent me hear to warn people, and please forgive my grammer and spelling but that is not my concern, i just want to warn people that GOD and the devil did not change because it is the year 2011, lucifer has power over the air and he can make us see ufos aliens and angel of light that are all evil!!!!!!! please beware!!!! he mascarades as an angel of light!!!! (aliens)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by yahwehsprincess

I think you are confused. Angels and demons are real and so are aliens.
They are 3 different things.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
so if we find aliens in the infinite universe they must be demons right?

even if what you are saying is true its hard to believe that every being besides us has to be evil, there has to be something that is true besides us. from what you are saying i get that we are the only true beings and everything else is made by lucifer, and the big bang theory is a lie made up by lucifer, and oh yea space is made by lucifer.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I agree. One only needs to look at how deceptive and secretive the "aliens" are to make the connection. Everyone has this stereotypical (brainwashed) idea that demons are red with pointy ears or are big and fiery. "Demon" and "alien" are just words created to fit the times. Now that we're science obsessed, and are beginning to explore space, they're "aliens".

Its a super easy way to trick people with no religious background.. "We're not demons, we're aliens. We made you, we are your gods and we're going to save you. Bow to us."

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watts

I agree. One only needs to look at how deceptive and secretive the "aliens" are to make the connection. Everyone has this stereotypical (brainwashed) idea that demons are red with pointy ears or are big and fiery. "Demon" and "alien" are just words created to fit the times. Now that we're science obsessed, and are beginning to explore space, they're "aliens".

Its a super easy way to trick people with no religious background.. "We're not demons, we're aliens. We made you, we are your gods and we're going to save you. Bow to us."

Or that demons and and gods on chariots have always been aliens and UFO's.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Demons in alien clothing.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
EVERY Alien (as in every being that was not born on earth) or just the little gray ones?
It must be tough to have enemies.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
You're on the right path. This whole idea is decades old now, and has to do with the ancient alien theory. Makes sense to me that a race of aliens (or interdimensional beings) may have been responsible for guiding life on earth. There may have been a falling out in the ranks, resulting in what we now perceive as the War in Heaven. I think they came to instill a moral code in humans so that we could later join them, or be allowed to expand into the universe, and maybe that explains Judgement day. If we fail, they knock us back down and try again. There are theories that life may have reached a similar level of technological achievement that we have now as many as three other times. Maybe this explains the destruction of those civilizations (Atlantis).
I don't think they're here any longer though. I think at some point we were abandoned, but I do think they were here at some point. Maybe they'll come back some day, maybe they won't. Who knows?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I concur, sister.

For any and all interested, I'd like to recommend checking out FINAL EVENTS and the Secret Government Group on Demonic UFOs and the Afterlife.

I know the author, Nick Redfern, doesn't subscribe to the belief himself, but there is a lot of good information and background on the subject here.

There have been good threads (like this one I like on why the UFO phenomena we've witness for sometime here isn't extraterrestrial in origin (the thread only deals with the time we've had anything to do with space, and how large the universe is so as to emphasize the small likelihood that any ET race would even be aware of us), and much consideration should be given to the similarities between alien encounters as compared to occult encounters throughout time.

To clarify, I also believe it behooves everyone to be mindful that the 'spiritual' is best approached as inter-/extra-dimensional, which keeps well with current theories in science as regards a multitude of dimensions as well as the capabilities that some of these entities exhibit. There is good reason for the angelic to be interested in us, while there are only questionable suggestions as to why the extraterrestrial would be as mysterious and sneaky as they are by all accounts we have - why would they be so incredibly sloppy as to let so many people witness such, without just making themselves clearly known to all?

Thanks, and be well.
edit on 5/23/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I too have seen angels, demons and black ops, physically.
But there is evidence that after Noah's flood, some people went to other planets and some since have come back.
Even in the Bible, there is mention of men above the Earth and I have come to realise that there are people that will be in Heaven, that have never been born on Earth. And others that have never been to the Earth's surface that believe in the Messiah and these are the ones that are under the Earth.
Do we call these aliens I don't know, but they have interfered with our timelines and past history, most times for good.
I think that people shouldn't be so adamant that only we on Earth will be in Heaven.

The hybrids are the ones who are under Satan's control and these are the demons, I believe. Which means the Name of Jesus, the blood of Jesus and the Name of God=Yehovah can bind and cast them out. Including black ops when beaming in. Hope this helps someone.
Keep it up, we are in this together.
But I feel that it won't be for long though.
Peace and love.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
Even in the Bible, there is mention of men above the Earth and I have come to realise that there are people that will be in Heaven, that have never been born on Earth. And others that have never been to the Earth's surface that believe in the Messiah and these are the ones that are under the Earth.
Do we call these aliens I don't know, but they have interfered with our timelines and past history, most times for good.

I don't believe they are from outer space nor to be trusted. Demons or the fallen ones seems about right to me.

Father Balducci of the Catholic Church apparently trusted them and his description kind of goes along with what you believe, AriesJedi. I think, however, that Balducci may o' been "fraternizing" if'n you know what I mean. Interesting nonetheless.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
every single reply was AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!! you are all so wise, i am glad to see and hear so many people who are filled with the HOLY SPIRIT and not religous beliefs, may the MOST HIGH GOD GREATLY BLESS all of you!!!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
In 1610 for no known reason a new word was created in the English language, "God".

The word you use now for a religious deity is not based upon scripture, historical documents, or anything.

The deity ordered himself to be called something and it wasn't "God".

Every last one of you prays to a Demon. Why in 1610 did we create a new word to call our deity?

Dan Brown could write a book on it. It ties in to why the Masons cherish the letter "G" and worship it.

Demon Power. This is the 401st Anniversary of the new Word. God.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
In 1610 for no known reason a new word was created in the English language, "God".

The word you use now for a religious deity is not based upon scripture, historical documents, or anything.

The deity ordered himself to be called something and it wasn't "God".

Every last one of you prays to a Demon. Why in 1610 did we create a new word to call our deity?

Dan Brown could write a book on it. It ties in to why the Masons cherish the letter "G" and worship it.

Demon Power. This is the 401st Anniversary of the new Word. God.

dude you are decieved bad

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Thanks for the link, very good!
I totally agree with your question and its worth repeating, why would they (aliens) be so incredibly sloppy as to let so many people witness such, without just making themselves known to all?
Maybe because without the alien/mankind link there exists only god/mankind.
See my sig.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

I pray to Father Yahweh and only use 'god' in public discussion as I usually only get blank looks otherwise?

God is merely a title, or the correct pronunciation of the pagan deity from the bible spelled Gad.

Please advise...does not compute.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Very nice, friend. Lam is an interesting discussion in itself, as is Jack Parson's involvement with the occult and rocket science as well as the foundation of JPL and various issues.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
You are correct. The hyperdimensional creatures we call Greys are really Demons and nothing more than what they were 2000 years ago and 20,000 years ago. They are not space-fairing folk; if those exist they have not been here in a very very long time.

Simply open to what Aleister Crowley said when he actually pulled one (Demon/Grey) through to this side; his name was LAM. Jack Parsons was there too; he is the creator of Jet Propulsion Laboratories, or better known as NASA! So our Space Industry, the hub of our scientific movement, is infiltrated with Evil. Certainly explains the symbolism and the inability to be upfront with the TRUTH about what is really within our midst.

The only reason we see them as physical (for those that have) is because they have mastered the ability to create construct bodies; otherwise the visitation is simply within the dreamscape of the mind (Sleep Paralysis/abduction probing). They do not eat, they cannot sleep, they do not feel emotions as they have no Spirit within, they are simply contained within a fragile encounter suit exploring this world much like we explore the depths of the oceans or the darkness of space. However, Demons do not have to take on a construct body if someone invites them in; they simply attach themselves to us from within; after all they are only hyperdimensional creatures and residing within us is quite comfy for them; for the most part.

Ritualism and Bloodletting is the most typical way; and I will even be as bold to say that this is where the practice of circumcision comes from. Bloodletting from the "root" chakra! It is likely we are all seeded from the moment we are born. I am certain that even with non-circumcised a part of the bloodletting still takes place, so no need to argue about the lucky boys, or the girls for that matter; I believe that one way or another we are all touched by these Demons from the moment we are born. They have been cultivating us, through us, for a very long time.

Evil little critters, they feed off our Energies and they wish to bring their world here so that it is more compatible; so they have manipulated the masses into poisoning the very garden that brings them life! Poisoning the Air we breathe (through us), the water we drink (through us), and the food we eat (through Monsanto! and any other conglomerate that wishes to control us).

Obama has what Bush had! I kid you not! They can transfer from one to another simply by being Inaugurated into it! What a lovely Job, stealing and lying, cheating, and lying some more; the perfect job for a Demon is someone that lies, because it is the lie that invites them in through this self-corrupting exercise.

The Truth will set you Free!

Demons have a hierarchy too, so if you are a beer drinking Love slinging man-machine, well you likely just have a low-level Demon that knows you are just a Job and easy to control. However, if you are of any importance in this world, or if you have any influence over others, then likely you will receive one of the more sinister malicious kinds of Demons.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

The English word "god" is far older than your claim. It's found in all of the Germanic tongues, which points to it being at least a couple of thousand years old. It's also found in the oldest extant English manuscripts (e.g., Beowulf); the Oxford English Dictionary gives its first occurrence as 825 AD, which is just about the oldest thing we have written in English.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join